Please call for more details.

RL Property Management

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

750 Cross Pointe Rd

Columbus, OH 43230

We provide full-service property management for residential rental properties in Columbus, Ohio....

07/28/2016

Eric R.

Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible company they will not fix my friends sink who lives in one of their houses, among many other maintenance issues they have had. I tried to rent a home from this company also and when I got to the lease signing "after paying huge amounts of money in application fees" they threw in all kinds of hidden fees!!!! a 10 percent lease signing fee; are you serious?!?!? a $200 fee to to send me an electronic signature page over email!!!! They wanted all kinds of extra money they never told me about for a pet acceptance fee $100 bucks they also charged 4 of us a $40 application fee and then they demanded the prorated amount for the current month and the full next month at once!!! like really people I have to pay rent at my current property. If you add up the amount of money between application fees and 10% lease signing fee and pet acceptance fee that's a wopping $470.00 in fees before you count the monthly rent!!! Owners potential lessees I am going to repeat myself $470.00. Insanity!!! They demanded the partial month and net months rent upfront and refused to reason with us, then they pressured us into trying to sign a lease saying that they had other applicants and they where going to ignore my application if i did not stop asking questions!!!! First off thats illegal secondly they lied about there being other interested parties, I confirmed this with the 3rd party application processor. Excuse me for asking questions when you ask me for $5,000 for rent up front!!! Also to add insult to injury the exact issues we had with the home and why we did not sign the lease are they same issues I read about in a previous review either about the exact same house or another home. This home had water damage electrical outlets missing coverage and poor wiring to the main and dirty dirty dirty carpeting to which they refused to clean again for us. Like the last person wrote they will respond with some note trying to self justify their actions. PS. I find it HILARIOUS!!!!! that a previous review wrote that you took them to court and your company RL Property Management lost and then you have the nerve to say that person had bogus maintenance complaints; well if they won or settled I guess the judge did not think they where so bogus!!! LOL REALITY CHECK you are the problem!!! All your good reviews are from the slum lords that own these homes and you manage them for those people. Not one good review from a renter. the days of companies like this are numbered people in the day of internet social media and reviews bad companies like this are a dyeing bread, and are being exposed for the dirty rats they are!

Description of Work
Signing a lease

02/08/2016

Brad P.

Description of Work
I just finished meeting with Adam (R&L) about managing a home I have owned/been remodeling in Clintonville for nearly 10 years and the experience was amazing... | |I'm in the home stretch of repairs on the home and am starting to meet with folks to explore my options for moving on. My world of options range from renting as a duplex, and as a single family home, all the way to just outright sale. | |Adam was the second management firm I met with and unlike the first (which is the highest rated on Angie's list). Adam was easy to reach, he was early for this morning's meeting (instead of late), he made suggestions for items to improve/create the property for rental (instead of demands), and his projections seemed way more reasonable for the current market. | |Overall, again unlike the first firm, I just got the impression Adam, and in turn R&L, wanted to work to represent me/create a relationship as opposed to just price my home as low as possible so their work would be limited. | |I haven't yet signed a contract with Adam and R&L, but they are first on my list | | | |

02/03/2016

Randall W.

n/a

Description of Work
Property management. Vetted a tenant that soon declared bankruptcy. I have lost almost a years worth of income. That said I remain hopeful after this mess is cleaned up i can look forward to many trouble free years. "Since my earlier review RL has worked hard to correct the situation and has put good renters into the property. I have now contracted with them to do two more properties.

09/17/2014

Karen A.

Great! Fast and easy. Drove down to my previous property manager and picked up everything....easy easy east

Description of Work
Renter Property Manager

09/17/2014

Cynthia B.

Description of Work
I noticed a slight decline in communication when there was a staff change, but that can be expected within any corporation. My most recent communication seems to be back to the initial high standard I first experienced.

Category real estate agents,property management

12/09/2013

David H.

Peter and Adam are a great team to work with. From the beginning, they arranged to get the property ready for rental by arranging a number of required services. They followed this up with a quick rental. Great Job!

Description of Work
Property Management

07/09/2013

Katy F.

This property manager is by far, the most outstanding and professional property manager I have ever dealt with. After switching from another company who managed hundreds of units to Peter (RL Property Management Group), I saw an instant change in the speed and quality of the communication with me. Peter has "kept me in the loop" in every way I have requested. The company provides clear, thorough, and accessible on-line records. They have successfully rented my units after meeting with multiple applicants to assure a good match. Additionally, Peter made an extra effort to learn more about Section 8 and other housing assistance programs to expand my options as an owner. Peter has provided the personal service that was so lacking in the previous property management company. As an out-of-town owner, I can feel confident that the details I can not attend to are being taken care of. RL's (Delicious Real Estate) is a highly professional, yet personable company and I would highly recommend this company to anyone in the Columbus, Ohio region.

Description of Work
Marketed, screened, and placed tenants in three apartments; inspected properties and arranged for repairs; provided on-line, accessible records; met with existing tenants to discuss current leases; attended informational sessions and communicated with the local government about regulations pertaining to Section 8 Housing;

Category real estate agents,property management

06/22/2013

Rudy Z.

The home was clean and well maintained.Any concerns, minor and major were addressed promptly by the management.

Description of Work
Property (house) rental.

05/19/2013

Amy G.

I have three service requests since December 2012. All items are addressed promptly and they always consider my schedule for repairs. They clean up thoroughly and is much appreciated.

Description of Work
Wind cooler appliance went out (stopped cooling). Peter & Rich responded promptly to check it out and determined it needed replaced. They found a new item (their cost) and replaced it at my convenience.

Category property management

Michael Marshall - Buyer's Resource Realty Svcs.

The PREMIER Buyer Broker Agency in central Ohio! Angie's List Super Service Award Winners for 2013-2020! We are the oldest reviewed (2006) real estate agent on Angie’s List in the Columbus area. We represent home buyers 100% of the time, never sellers with NO conflicts of interest. An Exclusive Buyer's Agent is the Buyer's ADVOCATE and ADVISER when purchasing or building a new home. I help my clients LOCATE their new home, EVALUATE the condition of the home and NEGOTIATE the BEST price and terms at NO additional cost. You should use an agent that is EXPERIENCED and you TRUST. I advise my clients on financing options, determining a home's value, negotiating the contract, and helping with all inspections. Contact me today for a FREE private consultation meeting. We do NOT sell or pressure Buyers. Our Buyers make the final decision on everything. A Buyer Broker is the PROVEN best representation possible for home buyers.

The Van Steyn Partners- REMAX Premier Choice

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about Charlotte and myself (Marc). Take a moment to click on the Media tab to see some examples of our marketing or click the link to our website to find out more about us.We are full time Realtors, business partners (mother/son) and so blessed to have the opportunity to work together. We have been fortunate to have helped over 2800 families buy and sell homes. We have been the #1 ranked REMAX Brokerage in Central Ohio for the past 10 years (based on sales volume) with four offices in Worthington, Upper Arlington, Dublin/Powell and Grandville. Charlotte is the Broker/co-owner of the company. She has actively sold real estate in Columbus for the last 41 years and has been one of the areas most successful and respected Realtors. Charlotte was also President of one of Columbus's Premier Building Companies (Bob Webb Builders) for ten years. I'm a third generation Realtor who was introduced to the real estate industry as a boy growing up in Worthington. My business philosophy was developed from the teachings of my mother and grandfather "who always put the needs of their clients first and built their business on trust, dedication and uncompromised service". I am also the developer of our proprietary home marketing system. This system allows our clients significant marketing exposure, thereby increasing the value they receive for their property. Developing refined client support services and providing state of the art marketing tools are just some of what I do. I'm also a highly knowledgeable and experienced agent who enjoys assisting Buyers in the home purchase process. If there is a move in your future please give us a call. We would love to sit down with you and discuss the advantages of working with our group. You won't be subjected to any high pressure sales tactics. Our consultations are always free and there is never any obligation. It has always been our first priority to provide the highest level of service to

Coldwell Banker King Thompson Gary & Monica Cook

Coldwell Banker King Thompson Realtors

Property Management
    REC.2015003677
    Ohio
    State of Ohio
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Residential Property Management (Single Family and Multi Family), Real Estate Investing Consulting Services.

Real Estate Buying and Selling Services.