Precision Glass & Shower

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

1904 Britains Ln

Columbus, OH 43224

Precision Glass and Shower is a Super Service Award winner 2011-2017. We are locally owned and operated, full service glass company serving all of central Ohio. With over fifty years of experience in the glass industry, we can help you with any type of commercial or residential glass installation or service. Our residential services, in part, include fogged or broken glass replacement, patio slider glass replacement, window and screen repairs, mirrors and glass tabletops. Precision Glass and Shower can also handle all of your custom glass needs, including frameless glass shower enclosures specifically designed for your bathroom. Our goal is to provide superior customer service and craftsmanship. We feel our vast product knowledge, our technical expertise, and our attention to detail helps us achieve this goal with every job we complete. We would like to extend the invitation of providing our services on your projects that require top-level glass craftsmanship. No job is too big or too small. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you....

09/02/2020

Elizabeth W.

It was super easy. I just emailed them for a quote. They called me with a few questions and gave me a quote. The turn around time was about a week but it was ready the next day.

Description of Work
Glass protector for dresser

04/01/2020

Colin M.

Do not use this company. Find another option. To be honest... they did a good job changing our shower glass trim from brass to brushed nickel. So if you are in a pinch and don't mind the absolute WORST customer service- you can use them. Of you value being spoken to politely - do not call them. I have never been treated so rudely. From the awful woman on the phone making appointments, to the estimator to the installation people......every single one was disrespectful and down right nasty.

Description of Work
Trim changed out of shower glass door

02/14/2020

Jeff H.

Fantastic. They did a good job and I will call them back if there is some issues.

Description of Work
They put a shower enclosure and get 10% off because of Angie's List.

10/26/2019

Michael S.

My 6 year old swinging shower door was not level and hitting the bottom guide of the shower. I read online this is almost always due to the hinge sleeve breaking so I had Precision Glass and Shower give me an estimate. They said I needed to replace the shower door along with the surrounding frame and would be $750-1000. I didn't understand why I would need to replace the shower frame as well on a 6 year old shower in which the hinge is the problem and on youtube people fix it themselves for $60. I asked Precision to take the door apart and show me the broken part but they would not do that. I then asked Precision how much it would be for them to take the door down in my presence so I could watch how they did it and I would try to fix it myself and reinstall it and was told $170 which is like 5-10 minutes of work for them. I thought something was fishy with the entire situation. I called one of their main competitors and I couldn't be happier that I did. They asked me to look up on the building plans which shower was installed, the said it's most definitely the plastic sleeve that broke and for $320 they would have somebody come out and install an entire new shower door since it would cost just as much in time for them to fix the original door. 2 people came out a week later with a new shower door and literally 15 minutes later they were done and it works great. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Shower door repair

Category glass repair

We provided this customer with a free in home estimate and he disagreed with our evaluation that the door needed replaced. I am not sure what our onsite technician quoted, whether the same type of door or an upgraded heavy glass door. We like to encourage everyone to get more than one estimate when doing this type of work. It sounds like a second company had the same line of thinking that we did since he did replace the door. We do not remove customers materials to show them how to do it because of the liability and/or if a part or the glass breaks on us it would then be our responsibility to replace it all at our expense. We also do not do on the job training for home owners for free either. I am sorry it didn't work out with us but happy he get his desired result.

10/21/2019

Edward Gerbec G.

Beautiful, Perfect, Beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Shower glass enclosure was needed.

Category home remodeling

10/18/2019

Mendy W.

Ian came out and gave the estimate and also preformed the work. He was great to work with and he shared tips with me about replacing the weatherstripping and lubricating the gears with white lithium. He took his time to make sure the casement windows were well taken care of and he explained everything to me, along with the 10 year warranty on the glass. I would definitely hire again and request Ian!

Description of Work
Replace glass on windows with broken seal.

Category replacement windows

08/25/2019

KRISTEN H.

We've had the glass in several windows replaced by Precision. They are nice, friendly, easy to work with. Absolutely recommend them, and we'll keep using them as more windows need repaired over time.

Description of Work
Double-pane Glass replaced in windows

07/22/2019

JAMES B.

A new sweep was installed at the bottom of the door, and that solved the problem. They did not charge anything. Very impressed by the work and customer service.

Description of Work
Shower door hard to open

Category glass repair,doors

06/25/2019

Kathy B.

Tech was professional, told us exactly what the job entailed, sent quote and performed work in a timely manner. No surprise cost or extra work needed. We were really happy with the look of the windows and would hire again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Glass replacement front door window surround

Category glass repair,replacement windows

02/12/2019

Gary P.

No job too small to screw up. Jan22 take measurements - off by 8 inches (too large on a 32" x 25" window). Jan29 discover measurement error / I was called to reschedule without any mention of quote adjustment (smaller window, smaller price?) Provided an adjusted quote and scheduled install for Feb7 Feb5 PG&S calls to cancel appt- schedule SNAFU reschedule Feb12 10:30am Feb12 12:00pm I call to ask status - close by minutes 2:00pm I call again to ask status - schedule SNAFU, close by 2:15 two technicians arrive with window (wet and dirty) Walk into house without covering shoes (NEW CARPET!!) Place dirty window on carpet. Junior tech performs install while Senior makes small talk. Junior bangs on window frame while reinstalling and Senior advises to "go easy" (20 year old window). 3:00pm I call PG&S to express frustration finding dirty footprints and other dirt marks on flooring. I asked what would be done. Advised that General Manager would contact me. ~3:15 the technicians return to "clean up". I wouldn't allow them to reenter the house. I suggested they treat future customers with more care and Senior tech replied the "booties" don't work in rainy weather. 5:00pm even if the General Manager calls (doubtful) and offers the moon I cannot recommend this company. Picture included after first attempt to clean with only water.

Description of Work
One window pane replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the issues. Unfortunately it looks like we didn't live up to our own standards on this install, we will discuss this with our technicians and try to use this to improve moving forward. However a price adjustment was made when the size of the unit changed, we did use a drop cloth when walking on the floor, the customer signed the invoice and did not mention anything to the installers about any mess, he called in the office a short time later to complain and we returned to clean up any mess within minutes that might have been left. Not allowing us to clean up after complaining doesn't allow us much of an opportunity to try and make it right. At this point we can only again apologize and try to learn. Precision Glass and Shower

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi
    Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers by Newlook Sidings Inc on Angi

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Residential glass replacement, aluminum storefront repairs, new installation, mirrors, shower doors, glass table & furniture tops, patio door & outside glass furniture replacement.

Automobile glass. Glass block.