FRIAR HOME IMPROVEMENT

USES SUBS....

Klabik Construction

Klabik Construction

10/14/2020

Our new addition looks better then I could of ever imagined !! Mike the owner came out right away for our estimate and gave us a price we could afford. All of his workers were super nice guys and got the job completed ahead of schedule. We are thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an addition put on the back of the house and a kitchen remodel.

02/01/2020

Was supposed to be a 3 month job. Fired Mike & finished myself after 8 months. Mike is nice as can be when he wants money then turns into a real *******. The workers did good work when they were here but Mike is the Problem. King Bullshiter & Liar is what he is. Beware of him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom Bathroom walk-in closet & dinning room addition

06/25/2018

Returned my initial phone call quickly. Came to the house to review the project but never followed up with a quote or phone call. It may be why he didn't follow up, but he also didn't seem open to doing things differently, such as a drop ceiling rather than drywall, or steel framing and water resistant wall board (the ideal way to finish a basement).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement refinishing

03/12/2013

Friar  is currently working up a design and estimate for my kitchen and bath rehab.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Friar to give me and estimate for my total rehab of my bathroom and kitchen.   They had some great ideas for my kitchen and bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/29/2011

We contracted Friar in April, 2011.  Tear out began in May, 2011.   We were told the job would take approximately 4 weeks.  At the beginning, work progressed . In June work slowed ( right after we paid him our third installment). Work stopped to the point that we did not hear from Friar Home Improvement or Mike M. for weeks at a time. We had to initiate any communication wth him by many phone call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contract for a bathroom remodel in April, 2011.  The job entailed a complete tear out of the old bathroom and partial tear out of a bedroom wall to expand the size.  .  The job included all plumbing, electrical work fixture installations, tile work, painting etc. New walls were built., a vanity with granite counter top was installed.

CATEGORY home remodeling

CUSTOM & WHOLE-HOUSE RENOVATIONS, CUSTOM KITCHENS, BATHS, BASEMENTS, ROOM ADDITIONS, DECKS, SIDING, ROOFING, WINDOWS AND GARAGES.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available