Greg Koopman

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2006

LS3610

5153 Parkvalley Ct

Cincinnati, OH 45239

Cost is determined by the job. DBA: Greg Koopman Surveying....

land surveyors (215)

04/09/2018

Tom C.

I had my property surveyed because when I bought it , I was told by a neighbor that the propert line actually extended beyond the existing fence line. Greg was a bit difficult to get in touch with but I am assuming that is because he is busy. I consider this a good sign of someone who is in demand. Greg showed up as scheduled and promptly got to work. I was there when he started but had to go leave to go to work. When I returned home, he had the yard staked so that I could very clearly see the property lines. I received the report and the drawing in a very timely manner. Greg was considerably less expensive than the other places I contacted which made the experience that much better for me. I would use Greg again and I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Residential property surveyed

Work Completed On 06/20/2016

04/29/2017

Christopher J.

Mr. Koopman was professional, reasonable, showed up when expected. He made a formidable process simple.

Description of Work
I needed a boundary survey for my lot to install a fence.

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

04/26/2017

Kevin B.

Excellent. On time and easy to work with. Didn't let rain slow him down.

Description of Work
Survey of my yard for a fence

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

04/12/2017

Scott S.

Went well, as expected. Greg returned my message promptly and agreed a date. He accessed the property and completed the services when he said he would.

Description of Work
Surveying of property lines

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

04/10/2017

Corey H.

He was professional, responsive and accurate

Description of Work
Boundary survey

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

03/23/2017

Mark M.

Unfortunately, I was too late. After two attempts to contact him via phone call, and a text message....I received a text message from Greg, "I made a decision over the weekend to retire so no longer surveying" Dang it! I missed him by a few days! Congrats on the retirement Greg!

Description of Work
With all the reviews I've read about Greg Koopman's, I was hopeful to get his services to plot on my land for a fence installation.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

Review for Greg Koopman - 5153 Parkvalley Ct, Cincinnati, OH - 34670193

03/16/2017

Brandon K.

Greg was on time and completed the service quicker than expected. He was the most affordable bid out of 4 Angieslist companies. The quality of his work was top notch and placed marker sticks along the property line. He walked the property line with me and explained the process. I would highly recommend Greg for your project.

Description of Work
Greg surveyed our acre lot for a fence project.

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

02/24/2017

Michael C.

Description of Work
Single property line survey. It was over the hill and into the woods. Very professional he stated its all in a day work. He even added extra stakes because of the hill. I am a professional home inspector with 30 years of construction experience. Could not have asked for better!

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

02/20/2017

Daimon W.

Perfect, Gregg was knowledgeable of the process and provided a thorough service.

Description of Work
Lot consolidation

Work Completed On 01/26/2017

01/12/2017

C P B.

Greg came out and spent much time to ensure he accurately staked out our property. Greg wasn't able to locate a marker on our lot so he had to go down the street (and around the bend) to start from another marker in our neighborhood! He was very professional! His stakes were clearly marked and easy to read / understand! He was very cordial and patient with my questions. It was a good experience and we recommended him to our neighbor!

Description of Work
Needed our residential property boundaries identified. We bought our home a couple of years ago and our neighbor took down a couple of trees that we thought were on our property. This was the best way to eliminate the doubt!

Work Completed On 01/11/2017