Bryan Construction Co Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2004

8 employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, Certified Green Professional, Certified Graduate Remodeler, Universal Design Certified Professional. Additional DBA - Ken Bryan Construction (KBC), KBC - Design Build Remodeling....

Glenn Mills Outdoor Solutions

At Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions, we know choosing a mason is a tough job. We make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and if you are ready to move forward, we can provide a free quote. Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions has been serving the Tri-State area since 2006. And with each new project, whether residential or commercial, we strive to provide professional, timely, service at a fair price. And advice is always free. Family owed & operated. 1-4 employees. No subcontractors used. Cost is determined by the job. Angies List members receive 5% off labor only.

Kimmels Colors Painting and Home Repair Company

Kimmel's Colors has been adding a little color to homes and businesses for more than 35 years. We have painted everything from warehouses to churches and everywhere from Kentucky to California. Do you know the difference between painting a house in Florida and painting a house in Ohio? We do.

Bridgestone Masonry LLC

Bridgestone Masonry has been proudly serving the Cincinnati and Tri-State areas for over 20yrs. We pride ourselves on our customer service and attention to detail. Let our professionals help with your new outdoor living spaces, retaining walls, fireplaces, chimneys and much more. Call us today and see how Bridgestone can help with your next project!

03/15/2016

Excellent! They clean up after themselves. All his staff is professional and courteous. They appear on the job site on time. Very reputable; he's been in business for many many years.

Description of Work
I have used him lately for handymen services but we've used him for several other projects from add on additions, electrical, plumbing and remodeling work.

Category remodeling

11/10/2014

They did a good job. They were professional and courtesy.

Description of Work
They replaced our heating and air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/14/2014

KBC, which initially had about a 2 months wait, had it grow to 4-6 months in 32 days (from May 1 to June 2). That company said, on Monday, June 2, that they were declining to provide an estimate because they have been very busy and due to the 4-6 months wait. Right away I wrote back that I was willing to wait 4-6 months. I did not receive a response. Thinking that perhaps some of my comments and q...

Description of Work
At the initial contact on 4/30/14 and on the date of their visit to my home on 5/8, the company stated it was booked for about 2 months. We stated we were willing to wait. Its preliminary proposal for our projects were emailed to me on 5/14 to which it requested our questions and comments. I emailed them comments and questions to it on 6/1. I apologized for taking so long. Also, I explained I had been struggling with a cold for more than a week.

Category drywall

08/09/2013

After a structural engineer issued a report on what was needed, I went looking for a contractor who could do the work. KBC was the third company I contacted but the first to respond. Project was bid and accepted through email. Although not necessary, the owner called to introduce himself and answer any questions I might have. Work was started earlier than expected. KBC obtained necessary building ...

Description of Work
Replace main support beam in basement, replace floor beam, sister joists, and other repairs to wood that was damaged by termites years ago. Included in the work was the need to shore up entire house before starting the removal of the damaged beam and moving all the plumbing, HVAC, and electrical.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

05/31/2013

I was happy with them. The price was reasonable. We did not use them since we did not end up buying that house.

Description of Work
I used Ken Bryan Construction Inc CGP for a quote on foundation work.

Category masonry

Residential & commercial remodeling - room additions, kitchen & bathroom remodel, whole house renovations, universal design projects, finished lower level, screened porches, composite decks, structural repair & handyman division.