Sila

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2006

Awards & Badges

55 Lafayette Ave

White Plains, NY 10603

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO...

4.4

HVAC Companies (816)water heaters (44)plumbers (30)electrician (8)air duct cleaning (6)lighting (2)gutter cleaning (1)

04/21/2021

It went very well! Doug was on time, friendly and professional. He found a problem which we will have repaired soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our annual A/C maintenance done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

02/12/2021

SILA called to offer their annual heating inspection services given that I was a prior customer. The gentlemen they sent, Ivan, was very knowledgeable and thorough. He went over and above, and spent a lot of time explaining the parts of my boiler to me and likely failure points, gave some recommendations on my aging indirect water tank, and even answered a few questions I had regarding thermostat ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual heating inspection

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

01/29/2021

I was able to get a same-day appointment, and Abraham showed up right on time. He took a look at the system and confirmed that the furnace was running as expected, and he didn’t find evidence of a cracked heat exchanger. I was hoping for a definitive answer as to why the air wasn’t flowing out of several of my vents, but he was only able to confirm that it wasn’t due to the furnace itself. I may h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

10/27/2020

Went well, on time, followed up via phone call and email with invoice. very professional. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune up

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

10/23/2020

Doug was a problem solver to an ongoing puzzle. This is the first time we used Sila, and they were finally able to diagnose the problem, He solved the problem and recommended suggestions for the future. He was terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler inspection and adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/18/2020

It went very well. New system installed. They disposed of my old system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new furnace, HVAC, thermostat and water heater installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/18/2020

The service professional, Ivan, was excellent taking the time to explain the potential cause of the problem and resolving The issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency Boiler check

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

10/11/2020

Ivan was great - professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He called before he came and explained everything clearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Boiler Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/07/2020

I have a older lennox furnace that I have maintained with Sila. The tech Ivan was professional and efficient. He suggested a repair of our unit to extend the life of the furnace. We agreed and have scheduled the repair. There work is always good and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall furnace maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

06/22/2020

Submitted online request and also called and left a message w/ their answering service. No call back or contact otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020