Navas AV Solutions

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

133 Deerhurst Rd

Scarsdale, NY 10583

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
TV installation and surround sound system

TV installation and surround sound system

electrician
TV installation And Sonos Surround sound system

Follow us on Instagram @navasavsolution Navas AV offers all your new tech home AV needs every where from TV mounting smart thermostat WiFi extenders programming Of smart device and more. New and old Constrution wiring discount for builders. Are you remolding your home and want musics in the kitchen to Listen to you fav music while cooking or do you have entertainment room that you want to upgrade. Let or Navas AV Specialists offers all your home AV needs. We specialize and services like: Structured wiring TV mounting Smart thermostat Door bell Surround sound Security camera installation Home theater installation Wi-Fi optimization Whole house audio systems Contact us today 914-441-8828 We service all Westchester County,New York city and parts of CT...

home theater installation (18)handyman (8)electrician (7)cable tv (5)home security systems (5)home automation (3)ceiling fan installation (1)antenna repair (1)satellite tv (1)window treatment (2)insulation (2)

07/08/2021

It was excellent service. The job was perfectly done. He was very personable, very kind. I was totally happy with their work.

Description of Work
Hook up electonics

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

07/08/2021

I've talked to him about services needs to be done and after giving him the information needed he never contacted me again. I tried to call him, he didn't return my calls. I send him email but he doesn't respond. I don't know what happen. He should contact me.

Description of Work
supposed to do some handyman services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Sorry for the inconvenience but your building never responded back with an OK to be able to work in your building we submitted our certificate of liability and I called your number back but I never been been able to get in contact with you tried texting you also but it’s a landline so text don’t go through. We normally don’t get a request for a certificate of liability to just put a TV on a stand ...

01/26/2021

The Team was great and there price was affordable I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Hunter Douglas pirouette shades installation

Category handyman service,insulation

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/23/2021

Exceptional job—they arrived on time, completed the job in a timely fashion, made sure everything was setup to our liking, and cleaned up before leaving. Worth the price for sure

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/16/2021

Friendly group of guys came over promptly and helped complete the project. It was done perfectly and i'm loving my curtains. Definitely would hire again

Description of Work
Curtain Installation & Window Treatments

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

01/14/2021

They were great. They were very good. They were very professional. They were very efficient. The price was very fair compared to other people. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They helped me with shades and installed music speaker in the house for me.

Category handyman service,window treatments

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/05/2021

It was excellent. They seemed very attentive. They shared their knowledge with me. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They built an insulation.

Category insulation

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

01/03/2021

Professional, efficient and responsive Totally recommend Navas

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

01/02/2021

It was perfect. The mount looks amazing above the fireplace. They covered my floors and vacuumed when they were done. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Great job.

Description of Work
Mounted TV over the fireplace using a mantle mount MM700 with the sound bar attachment we also can see all the wires running them behind the wall and had cable box behind the TV

Category home theater design,cable tv service

12/31/2020

On time, respectful of home, efficient and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Mounted three TVs cleaned up old I hammy down the wiring

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

We specialize in services like: Structured wiring TV mounting Smart thermostat Door bell Surround sound Security camera installation Home theater installation Wi-Fi optimization Whole house audio systems, Home Automation, Home Theater Installation, Home Theater Design, Security Camera Installation, CCTV, Network Installations, Wifi optimization, GFI Outlet Installation, Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Installation, Ceiling Fan Installation, Handyman Services

Major Electrical, Panel Swap-Out, Panel Installation, Home Re-Wiring, Ask for Details

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal