Navas AV Solutions

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2018

Follow us on Instagram @navasavsolution Navas AV offers all your new tech home AV needs every where from TV mounting smart thermostat WiFi extenders programming Of smart device and more. New and old Constrution wiring discount for builders. Are you remolding your home and want musics in the kitchen to Listen to you fav music while cooking or do you have entertainment room that you want to upgrade. Let or Navas AV Specialists offers all your home AV needs. We specialize and services like: Structured wiring TV mounting Smart thermostat Door bell Surround sound Security camera installation Home theater installation Wi-Fi optimization Whole house audio systems Contact us today 914-441-8828 We service all Westchester County,New York city and parts of CT...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+39 more images

TV installation and surround sound system

TV installation and surround sound system

electrician
TV installation And Sonos Surround sound system

home theater installation (20)handyman (8)electrician (7)home security systems (6)cable tv (5)home automation (3)ceiling fan installation (1)antenna repair (1)satellite tv (1)window treatment (2)insulation (2)

04/26/2022

Joyce D.

Navas AV & staff were exceptional . I’m glad I reached out to them . They answered all my questions and were extremely informative throughout the whole process . I did add in security services last minute and they were happy to come back and install that and help me through set up. I will definitely reach out to them in the future for additional services .

Description of Work
Mounted TV & ring flood light, ring door bell

Category home theater design, home security systems

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

04/04/2022

Sylvia I.

Navas AV solutions came to my home to install a TV a few months ago. They did a great job. But they were very sloppy and disrespectful of my property, leaving debris and garbage in my media room and leaving a boxes and garbage in my driveway. Most businesses, when something like that is brought to their attention, would be contrite. I did not hear from them about the review until, having forgotten that I had done business with them in the past, I MISTAKENLY called them to mount another TV. Instead of expressing contrition for leaving a mess in my home and in my driveway, the OWNER from this company CALLED me and BERATED me for leaving such a bad review. These guys are unprofessional and should be avoided at all costs. You've been warned.

Description of Work
TV Mounting

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We recalled that our staff took out all the garbage from your media room and packaged everything back into the TV box and left it outside next your trash. I understand that you’re upset that are staff did not want to go back to you home to do another TV installation since you weren’t satisfied with our work the first time and said you would never hire us again but still called us to do another TV installation. I know my staff and they treat everybody’s home like if it was mine or there own and they always clean up after themselves also make sure that they vacuum pick up any debri left from drilling holes in to the Sheetrock. All we can really say is that we will do our best and I understand that not everybody is always going to be happy with our work.

07/08/2021

Alexandra H.

I've talked to him about services needs to be done and after giving him the information needed he never contacted me again. I tried to call him, he didn't return my calls. I send him email but he doesn't respond. I don't know what happen. He should contact me.

Description of Work
supposed to do some handyman services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Sorry for the inconvenience but your building never responded back with an OK to be able to work in your building we submitted our certificate of liability and I called your number back but I never been been able to get in contact with you tried texting you also but it’s a landline so text don’t go through. We normally don’t get a request for a certificate of liability to just put a TV on a stand on the dresser but I did go thru and requested for you. This is just consider a normal service call since no power tools necessary to complete the job. There’s not much we can do when your building doesn’t give us the authorization to work in your building.

07/08/2021

Alexandra H.

It was excellent service. The job was perfectly done. He was very personable, very kind. I was totally happy with their work.

Description of Work
Hook up electonics

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

01/26/2021

Rodney B.

The Team was great and there price was affordable I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Hunter Douglas pirouette shades installation

Category handyman service, insulation

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/23/2021

Jose P.

Exceptional job—they arrived on time, completed the job in a timely fashion, made sure everything was setup to our liking, and cleaned up before leaving. Worth the price for sure

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/16/2021

freddy M.

Friendly group of guys came over promptly and helped complete the project. It was done perfectly and i'm loving my curtains. Definitely would hire again

Description of Work
Curtain Installation & Window Treatments

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

01/14/2021

Elvin F.

They were great. They were very good. They were very professional. They were very efficient. The price was very fair compared to other people. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They helped me with shades and installed music speaker in the house for me.

Category handyman service, window treatments

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/05/2021

Viviana P.

It was excellent. They seemed very attentive. They shared their knowledge with me. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They built an insulation.

Category insulation

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

01/03/2021

herbert S.

Professional, efficient and responsive Totally recommend Navas

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

01/02/2021

Collen J.

It was perfect. The mount looks amazing above the fireplace. They covered my floors and vacuumed when they were done. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Great job.

Description of Work
Mounted TV over the fireplace using a mantle mount MM700 with the sound bar attachment we also can see all the wires running them behind the wall and had cable box behind the TV

Category home theater design, cable tv service

12/31/2020

Gary S.

On time, respectful of home, efficient and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Mounted three TVs cleaned up old I hammy down the wiring

12/02/2020

Kevin B.

Quality Installation! They showed up when promised and did a professional installation. The readjusted the height of the mount so we could better view the TV. They concealed the cables inside the fireplace and placed the cable box in the basement out of sight. They also ran a telephone land-line to the living room from the basement. The work was great and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
we installed an over the fireplace mount Sony TV and ran a new phone line jack

Category home theater design, phone wiring, cable tv service, home automation

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

12/02/2020

Lawrence L.

They restored access to streaming services on two tv's, which had disconnected from the internet. It proved to be quite complicated and it took two hours, but they were very patient and got it done. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/21/2020

Robert Priest N.

Nagazaki at Navas AV and his colleague were fantastic! I asked them to place a TV flush to the wall in an exact position. Their work was perfect. They recessed my cable outlet so that the TV would be flush. They were clear on how to use all the equipment. The picture and the sound are amazing. Easily worth the money and both of the guys were great to have around and knew their stuff. Brilliant!!!!.

Description of Work
TV installation And Sonos Surround sound system

Category electrician, handyman service, home theater design

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/15/2020

S G.

I originally hired Navas AV to fix our home theater system. While they were here we asked if they could help with a few other things we needed to get done and they said sure! They spent most of the day here, fixing the theater system, installing our nest thermostats and doorbell, and a smart garage system. The garage system was tricky and I ended up asking if they could come back the next week to fix an issue. They promptly came back (for no charge). All the work they did was excellent and I plan to use them for other projects in the future! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems, Nest Thermostat Installation, Smart Garage System Installation, Nest Hello Doorbell Installation

Category electrician, home theater design, home automation

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/30/2020

Brad D.

I’d highly recommend Navas AV Solutions as their pricing is fair, they are courteous and they provided a solution to my internet issues. But most importantly I had one issue that kept cropping up to no fault of Navas. Naga and his assistant came back 3x to fix the problem. They did so promptly and without asking for extra money. Naga truly wanted to make sure I had everything in my home (lights, music, doorbell) working fast and efficiently.

Description of Work
Network upgrade

Category internet service

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/08/2020

Mustafa E.

Excellent service. My projector image is now sharper than before. Everything done professionally. Highly recommendedz

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/07/2020

William G.

Terrific.Straightforward ,very neat and friendly.0 problems and a great result.

Description of Work
Installation of a 75” TV

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/22/2020

Craig P.

Nagazaki was professional, courteous, and very helpful. He returned after I inadvertently disconnected a connection which I could not relocate, and did not charge for the second -- albeit short -- visit. I would gladly re-hire him again.

Description of Work
Reconnecting speaker system

Category home theater design, home security systems

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/10/2020

BRENDA H.

They did a great job in installing the ringdoor bell they were professional and answered all my questions

Description of Work
installed the new ring doorbell camera and Transformer

Category electrician, home automation

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/15/2020

Andrew C.

It was fantastic. They did a great job. The job was done perfectly. I had no problems. They were prompt and completed the job on time.

Description of Work
They hung the TV for me.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020