U.S. Cabinet Refacing, Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2010

105 Maxess Rd

Melville, NY 11747

We offer a complete selection of new custom cabinet doors and countertops to give the look of a new kitchen without the cost and expense of major remodeling. We don't subcontract the work. We provide a free in home consultation, we bring samples so you can see the materials in your home....

cabinet refacing (58)countertop installation (26)home remodeling (17)woodworking (14)cabinet makers (11)plumbers (10)marble & granite (9)tile installation (7)appliance repair (2)

02/20/2021

Linda V.

I spoke to Seth and explained my situation. He was very knowledgeable and polite. I received an estimate within minutes. I will defiantly call him for a site visit.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

Category appliance repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

07/29/2020

Deborah M.

Wonderful. Have used them twice and both times the work was professional , clean, with high quality craftsmanship .

Description of Work
Refacing cabinets

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

12/19/2019

Michelle R.

From the start to the completion of the project, all went very smoothly. I found Seth to be responsive to all my concerns. The installers were very professional. They were very detailed oriented and very hard working. I was amazed by how nicely the cabinets came out. I couldn’t be more satisfied. The quality of the cabinet doors and the new cabinets they installed seem much better than what I previously had. I am hoping that they will hold up and if for some reason there should be issues, they will be satisfactorily addressed. I have no reason to believe that they wouldn’t. I would like to thank Seth and the installers for making my vision of my kitchen a reality. I would highly recommend U.S Cabinet Refacing, Inc.

Description of Work
Reface cabinets and installation of some new cabinets

Category custom cabinets,countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Thank you very much! We are so glad you are happy! Of course you can rest assured if there is ever any adjustments, touch ups or issues we will come back and take care of it. Enjoy your kitchen and thank you again for your business!

05/24/2019

GARY Z.

Sales person was very knowledgeable and not pushy, explained all details of refacing and our options. We liked proposal, signed contract at the same day . Next week owner Seth did measurements, offered large choice of new cabinet handles and in 5 weeks we got a call that everything is ready for installation (new cabinet with countertop including). Within 3 days 2 skilled workers completed the job. They covered entire kitchen with plastic, so dust from the kitchen was minimal in the rest of the house. They replaced for us new door shelves that we purchased separately. Everything looks now gorgeous and fresh. Our old kitchen is 33 years old. Now it looks brand new. We replaced all old shelves, drawers, doors, hardware. Refacing is the way when you want to save on hassle of replacing entire kitchen. Much faster, cheaper and easier to survive those installations. Thank you very much to Seth and crew.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen cabinets refacing, added additional cabinet with granit countertop

Category custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

Review for U.S. Cabinet Refacing, Inc - 105 Maxess Rd, Melville, NY - 37893758

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company! We trust appreciate it and hope you enjoy your “new” kitchen!

01/31/2019

catherine A.

Everything went according to schedule. The crew was professional and neat. Any questions were answered promptly. I'm very happy with my new kitchen! We now have to do the backsplash.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

Review for U.S. Cabinet Refacing, Inc - 105 Maxess Rd, Melville, NY - 37687590

Thank you very much for the kind review!

12/07/2018

Jane B.

Incredibly well. They are real professionals: efficient, on time, on budget and beautiful craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing, counter and backsplash replacement,

Category ceramic tile,countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Review for U.S. Cabinet Refacing, Inc - 105 Maxess Rd, Melville, NY - 37595910

Thank you so much! The kitchen looks fabulous! It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy!

10/20/2018

PETER B.

I send them the pics they request and the info and they did not have the good csr to tell me no thanks... VERY POOR SERVICE.... i will not use your service again

Description of Work
cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

With all due respect, I never received any pictures of your bathroom vanity!! I didn’t even receive a call back from you verifying if I got any pictures! This “F” is absolutely unfair and unjust. I also did explain to you right up front that we really don’t do bathroom vanities and after further conversation I told you if you send a few pics I would try to give you a ballpark figure of what it would be if we could do it for you. Please call because perhaps you don’t have the correct email or cell phone number but I also ask you to please remove this unwarranted review. Sincerely, Seth Shaw (owner)

01/17/2018

Deborah F.

Seth and his workers did an excellent job! They were so neat and perfectionist! Seth gave me good ideas when redoing my kitchen! We are so happy the way it looks and would definitely use them again! Seth was always available when I needed to speak with him! They are great I give them an A++++.

Description of Work
I needed my cabinets refaced

Category custom cabinets,furniture sales,woodworking,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate that and of course we appreciate your business!

12/26/2017

Maureen M.

Seth had several creative suggestions during the estimate process that other companies did not have, such as the addition of a bookcase, an angled upper cabinet, and shifting a cabinet up that was too low. I was also impressed that the countertop selection was extensive and for the same price, whereas other vendors charged extra for the “premium” colors. Once I ordered the project, it took about two months for the materials to arrive and the cabinets refaced and installed. They added an additional box above each cabinet and then installed the new longer doors, making the kitchen look taller. Then the countertop subcontractor (Countertop Design) came to measure for the new counters. The counters arrived about 10 days later. The installers carved into one wall to get the counter to fit rather than cutting down the side of the counter, causing extensive damage to a wall that I was not planning on tiling over. The plumbers came two days after that to install the new sink and hookup the filtration system I had purchased myself. The new sink drain is located further back than my old one, so they used a flexible accordion drain pipe rather than moving the pipe. I am not sure how this plastic piece will hold up in the long run, as I am thinking grease etc. will get stuck in the folds. About a week and a half after that the tiling guys came to install the herringbone backsplash I had purchased myself. So in total, the work took six days, (plus a couple of half days for miscellaneous visits like the measuring of the counters and installation of a door that had arrived in the wrong size) spread out over 5 weeks. It looks gorgeous. I am very happy with the results, and would highly recommend U.S. Cabinet Refacing.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets were extended to the ceiling and refaced, extra upper and lower cabinets were added, as well as a bookcase. New quartz countertop was installed. New sink installed along with installation of reverse osmosis filtration system.

Category countertops,plumbing,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

Thank you for your excellent review! This was definitely much more than a standard refacing and countertop job but we try our hardest to give the customers what they want at as reasonable of a price we can without sacrificing quality! Needless to say if there is ever any problem with what we did and need something repaired or touched up please don’t hesitate to call!

07/25/2017

Hex A.

It was a real pleasure to deal with Seth and his team. First, the workers are artisans--real craftsmen. They take pride in their work and did everything to perfection. The results are stunning. I had reservations about refacing as I have seen some refacing jobs that looked really awful. I looked into a totally new kitchen but was hesitant due to time restraints. However, my old cabinets were made of walnut and were built on premises, so I was very hesitant to just rip them out and replace them with something of inferior quality. My kitchen looks amazing--it looks like a completely new kitchen. In addition to refacing the cabinets, I had Cambria Quartz countertops put in and a new backsplash was installed (I purchased the tile). Seth and Rick were always responsive to me and when I added a few things as the work was being done, they were very open to doing it and were reasonable. I could not be happier with my new kitchen and highly recommend US Cabinets. The results are very impressive. My old 1970's kitchen now looks contemporary and well, new. I am very pleased (and am not that easy to please!). Oh, an all work was completed within three weeks!

Description of Work
Reface the kitchen cabinets, create and install new cabinets, reface cabinets in laundry room (and shore them up), quartz countertop, sink and faucet and backsplash.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you so much for this glowing review!! This is what makes us proud and helps solidify our business goals and philosophies! Enjoy your new kitchen!

Kitchen cabinet Refacing, Custom Cabinets, & Faucets