Pro Drain Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

• 2016 Super Service Award WInner! • Pro Drain Inc. is a Locally Owned & Operated, Full-Service Sewer & Drain Cleaning Company • Proudly Offering Drain Cleaning Services in Yonkers & the Surrounding Westchester & Fairfield County Areas! • We pride ourselves on being Professional, Neat, Reliable, & Competitively Priced • We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction, and we want you to tell others about how happy you were with our Company! • We are available for Emergency Service 24/7 including ALL Holidays for an additional fee • All purchases made through Angie's List will be scheduled during normal business hours • Please Call (855) 886-2564 to Schedule an Appointment • Additional E-Mail - contact@prodraininc.com...

We Are Robison Oil, Westchester's largest full service oil company, has been serving the community since 1921. Robison enjoys the reputation of being Westchester's premier full-service company. In the early 70's, after the death of the founder E. Robison, the company was taken over by Mobil oil. In 1984, the Singer family, who had been in the heating oil business in the New York Metropolitan area since 1927, acquired the company. At that time, Robison serviced approximately 7,000 homes. Since 1984, under Singer management has grown to nearly 22,000 customers and 200 employees. Robison provides a variety of home services ranging from fuel oil delivery, oil heat service, HVAC service, Natural Gas supply, Natural Gas service and Electricity. Robison is currently regarded as the finest full service company in Westchester County.

24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK EMERGENCY SEWER SERVICE.

With seven years of experience in drain cleaning and unclogging, I am here to address all you drain cleaning/clearing needs you may have.

06/15/2020

TJ was great. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy, and he kept me updated on his expected arrival time. He fixed the problem quickly. I'd definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain was clogged and needed to be snaked

Category drain cleaning

Thank you! It was my pleasure to assist you!

12/21/2018

TJ at ProDrain did a great job for us. He is fair, honest, knowledgeable and gets the job done quickly. Having someone we can trust and rely on to do a great job is very valuable. We will use him again. Thanks again for your help! Best regards, Kirk Lewin Health Products Corporation

Description of Work
TJ ProDrain - Perfect

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind words!

06/04/2018

Great! Prompt, professional, and great customer service overall!

Description of Work
sewage line

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you.

12/07/2017

TJ was very responsive. I had left a message with the answering service and received a return call about an hour later. He was able to work me in for later that afternoon. He called back to let me know he could be there earlier since he finished a job sooner than expected. He arrived and got right to work. The prior owner had the drain clogged and did not fix it for years. The pipe was not only cl...

Description of Work
Bathroom drain clogged.

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for leaving [Member Information Removed] review! We are delighted that you were happy with the service performed!

12/05/2017

I have used Pro Drain in the past have been exceedingly happy with the service. TJ is very professional and punctual. I call and made an appointment for the next day. I received a call back to discuss the problem and verifying an arrival time. He arrived as promised and completed the work. I have used contractors for many issues over the past 40 pus years and TJ and his company get the highest rat...

Description of Work
Blockage in sewer line going into the street

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you for your continued business. We greatly value you as a customer and have enjoyed working with you!

Drain Line Clog • Sewer & Drain Cleanings • Sinks • Tubs • Main Drains & Storm Drains • High Pressure Water Jetting • Video Inspection of Drain & Sewer Lines

Major Plumbing Leaks • Heating Issues • Septic Tank Pumping • Sewer • Water Main Replacement • Gas Leaks • HVAC Services