Pro Drain Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

313 Halstead Ave

Mamaroneck, NY 10543

• 2016 Super Service Award WInner! • Pro Drain Inc. is a Locally Owned & Operated, Full-Service Sewer & Drain Cleaning Company • Proudly Offering Drain Cleaning Services in Yonkers & the Surrounding Westchester & Fairfield County Areas! • We pride ourselves on being Professional, Neat, Reliable, & Competitively Priced • We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction, and we want you to tell others about how happy you were with our Company! • We are available for Emergency Service 24/7 including ALL Holidays for an additional fee • All purchases made through Angie's List will be scheduled during normal business hours • Please Call (855) 886-2564 to Schedule an Appointment • Additional E-Mail - contact@prodraininc.com...

09/28/2021

robert G.

This is the second time I called TJ at Pro Drain. The first time, it was for a catch basin and curtain drain in my yard that I thought were clogged and not draining. Even though he spent about 1/2 hour driving to my location, he recommended against the work. He suggested the heavy rains we recently had might have overloaded my yard drainage system and recommended waiting a few more days before spending the money. He was right. That's why he was my first call when I needed a drain inspection. I appreciate and respect a businessman who was willing to forfeit a fee to make his (potential) customer happy. It's a sign of honesty and respect for his customers.

Description of Work
Drain inspection

Category plumbing

06/15/2020

Stephanie D.

TJ was great. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy, and he kept me updated on his expected arrival time. He fixed the problem quickly. I'd definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain was clogged and needed to be snaked

Category drain cleaning

Thank you! It was my pleasure to assist you!

12/21/2018

Kirk L.

TJ at ProDrain did a great job for us. He is fair, honest, knowledgeable and gets the job done quickly. Having someone we can trust and rely on to do a great job is very valuable. We will use him again. Thanks again for your help! Best regards, Kirk Lewin Health Products Corporation

Description of Work
TJ ProDrain - Perfect

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind words!

06/04/2018

Kristin F.

Great! Prompt, professional, and great customer service overall!

Description of Work
sewage line

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you.

12/07/2017

Adam R.

TJ was very responsive. I had left a message with the answering service and received a return call about an hour later. He was able to work me in for later that afternoon. He called back to let me know he could be there earlier since he finished a job sooner than expected. He arrived and got right to work. The prior owner had the drain clogged and did not fix it for years. The pipe was not only clogged but had rusted for sitting for years. TJ was able to clean out the drain when a plumber hired a few days before could not. He set down a tarp when he began the work and cleaned up after the job was complete. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Bathroom drain clogged.

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for leaving [Member Information Removed] review! We are delighted that you were happy with the service performed!

12/05/2017

Nick S.

I have used Pro Drain in the past have been exceedingly happy with the service. TJ is very professional and punctual. I call and made an appointment for the next day. I received a call back to discuss the problem and verifying an arrival time. He arrived as promised and completed the work. I have used contractors for many issues over the past 40 pus years and TJ and his company get the highest rating.

Description of Work
Blockage in sewer line going into the street

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you for your continued business. We greatly value you as a customer and have enjoyed working with you!

10/25/2017

Jennifer C.

Tim was very responsive - he emailed immediately after I purchased my service and came the next morning. He was kind and professional. He was able to unclog the shower within 20 minutes. I will definitely use him again if we have any other plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Unclogged our shower.

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you were happy with our services. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/11/2017

Chris G.

It didn't fix the problem but we determined it wasn't probably in the pipe.

Description of Work
Snake a drain

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry that your pipe wasn't serviceable due to its condition, but once you have it replaced you'll be good as new. Please don't hesitate to call if we can be of any further assistance.

09/27/2017

Adam W.

Good guy, good attitude and good work- highly recommend

Description of Work
Shower drain was blocked

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for your business and review!

06/02/2017

Anthony S.

TJ was in constant communication on the day that he was to arrive. He came to the house and the first thing he did was to cover his shoes with booties. He laid a tarp down besides the tub and began his work. In less than 15 minutes the drain was cleared. TJ remained and ran the water another 5 minutes to be sure that the water drained properly. Once WE were satisfied, he made sure the area was clean and he left. I have to add that TJ was extremely courteous. I would not hesitate have him come back when needed.

Description of Work
Tub drain needed clearing due to slow draining.

Category drain cleaning

It's always nice to hear from a satisfied customer. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you.

K&R Pipe Repair And Drain Cleaning Corp

DRAIN SAVER

24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK EMERGENCY SEWER SERVICE.

TopNotch Sewer

Top Notch Sewer DBA Rooterman is a , bonded and insured sewer serving Westchester County. We have more than 15 years of experience providing premium sewer services to homes and businesses. When you call Top Notch Sewer, expect on-time service within an hour. All of our commercial work is backed by a one-month warranty, and residential work is warranted for three months. You can depend on us for your sewer cleaning needs! Additional phone number- 914-384-1443

Offers by TopNotch Sewer on Angi

Drain Line Clog • Sewer & Drain Cleanings • Sinks • Tubs • Main Drains & Storm Drains • High Pressure Water Jetting • Video Inspection of Drain & Sewer Lines

Major Plumbing Leaks • Heating Issues • Septic Tank Pumping • Sewer • Water Main Replacement • Gas Leaks • HVAC Services