TheRTAStore.com

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

2345 Route 52, Suite 1D

Hopewell Junction, NY 12533

TheRTAStore.com is your 1 stop shop for all your kitchen cabinet and kitchen accessory needs! With over 90 finishes and styles of both ready to assemble and pre-assembled kitchen cabinets, we're positive you will find something you love! Our prices are already 20%-40% cheaper then the big box stores or your local kitchen dealers. Take advantage of our free professional 3D kitchen design and our incredible customer service! www.bathroomvanitiesforless.com ...

04/18/2016

Gregory W.

From start to finish, the RTA store was helpful. They followed our design plan and answered questions readily. We would use them again, if needed. We were surprised at how easily the cabinets assembled. The quality was good as well.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets for planned new home building

01/17/2016

Dan P.

I contacted RTA via their website and provided all the information they requested. I gave them sketches', dimensions, etc. and was promised a reply in 48 hrs. I received no contact for 3 days and contacted them. I spoke to a nice gentlemen who made numerous excuses about time commitments, vacation schedules, etc. and he promised a design in a couple days. A week went by and still nothing. I called again and this time they said they misplaced my sketches. I resent them and was again promised a reply in 48 hrs. After another 3 days I emailed the same person again and was told that the sketches were passed onto a "design person" and they would be in touch soon. It's been another week and still no contact. I gave up. The lack or professionalism and continuous lying makes me very wary of the quality of their products. I can only imagine the problems I'd have if the delivered products were wrong or I needed assistance or something else. Their products look good and easy to install online, but I would never recommend them. Good luck to anyone using RTA. (Recommend To stay Away)

Description of Work
Nothing

04/29/2015

Eileen Y.

the cabinets are actually really good quality for the $. if you are somewhat handy and can figure out drawings and have a drill and screwdrivers, you should be ok. There are some youtube videos that can help as well - which if you run into trouble on a weekend you will need as the customer service center is available on weekends. the only negative I have is that their return policy is not reasonable. They charge like a 30% re-stocking fee and if you order online like we did, it's sometimes hard to figure out. I needed an 18" glass door and somehow we ordered the door without the glass and before even opening the box we called and stated what we did - they stick to that re-stocking fee, so we ended up not having a glass door. My suggestion - let them plan out your kitchen and what you need (it's free) and let them order the cabinets. Also, make sure you inspect everything as soon as you get it while the driver is there!

Description of Work
ready to assemble cabinets ordered online. some customer service assistance was utilized.

10/24/2014

Charles B.

I received the order just fine. It helped a lot. I was in the process of building a new home. I ended up getting custom cabinets and built-ins throughout the house. The finish carpenter submitted an acceptable bid for all of it including the kitchen cabinets. There were some intricate custom details of the cabinets installations that RTA could not address “out of the box”. I ended up using the sample door to help express my wants and needs. It ended up getting stolen while on site, along with some other items. I have no problem returning to RTA for future projects. I would recommend The RTA Store to my friends.

Description of Work
I ordered a sample door front.

Category home remodeling

10/20/2014

Sue M.

It came quickly. I ordered it online and it I received it in a timely yet. I never proceeded to buy the cabinet.s I am planning to go with them, but I haven't started my kitchen remodel yet.

Description of Work
I sent away for a door sample.

10/20/2014

Jay G.

They are less expensive, but still comparable in quality. One time when I ordered through them, it took longer than expected. It may have been a carrier problem though.

Description of Work
I have purchased several sets of kitchen cabinets through them over the last 2 years for rehab homes.

David K.

Everything went really smooth. There was no problem with assembling the cabinets. They are good cabinets for what we bought them for in the laundry room.

Description of Work
We purchased laundry cabinets through them.

Marcelino S.

We got the estimate online. It was fair. We sent an email and they replied with in 24 hours. We went with our contractor at the time for the simplicity of it though.

Description of Work
We asked for a quote one time.

David P.

My experience was very positive. It was easy to configure exactly what we needed. The website was very helpful as well the representative over the phone. The cabinets have held up very well.

Description of Work
We bought kitchen cabinets through them.

Cortney M.

They are cheaply made cabinets. I would never buy anything from them again but the assembly was easy.

Description of Work
We purchased kitchen cabinets through them.

Jon T.

It was great! They were easy to put together because of the cam-locking system. I chose them because of the price.

Description of Work
I ordered kitchen cabinets from them

Judith A.

The delivery was great. They arrived in a timely manner. The cabinets were good quality and they had good prices. The cabinets were solid wood which was nice. The only negative was there was no backs to the cabinets amd I wish I was informed of that.

Description of Work
We bought bathroom cabinets through them.

Duncan F.

It worked out very well. We purchased them ready to assemble and they were really easy to put together. Everything fits together nicely and they have held up just fine. Their pricing is a good deal and the product is good quality. They are a good company!

Description of Work
I bought kitchen cabinets from them.

John A.

I submitted a sketch drawing of the room and there were some misunderstandings, but it would have been easier for them to understand in person. The delivery time was adequate and the cabinets were as advertised. They kind of have a white plastic finish to it. It's not natural wood, but due to this the cabinets do clean very well. The finish doesn't adhere as well to the wood as it should, but overall the finish was good for the first 6 months. It wasn't until after that time that they showed wear. Initially, I thought the cost was a good deal. Now, I wish I would have gotten a higher grade.

Description of Work
I purchased white cabinets from them. I got their base-grade.

Steve G.

They are less than everybody else! The use all plywood instead of particle board so they are quality.

Description of Work
I have used them twice! They sent cinnamon maple cabinets and white shaker cabinets for different homes.

Dale P.

Their product was pretty much garbage. The cabinets arrived very wet (natural wood moisture as a result of not being properly dried before the construction) and they cracked while drying. I'll say, their customer service was good. When we called them with the problems, they sent replacement stuff. The replacement cabinets were just as bad though.

Description of Work
We purchased cabinets from them.

Nancy L. B.

I loved them! It turned out great! The quality was okay. It was good for the price I paid for them.

Description of Work
They provided the cabinetry for a complete kitchen remodel.

steve S.

Anytime we had a question, they responded quickly. There were no problems with the service and delivery. My wife and I are not very happy with the quality though. It looked good, but with normal wear and tear it just hasn't held up. There are water marks and the paint is peeling. You get what you pay for with cabinets I guess so we regret not spending more.

Description of Work
They sold us ready-to-assemble cabinets.

Betty C.

They deliver the cabinets right to your door and they were right on time. They have a lot of options and you can design the cabinets the way you want. It’s neat! The cabinets are 100% wood. We order this stuff and it’s really simple. You can fasten the cabinets together and anyone can do it! We did our kitchen 4 years ago and they still look brand new. The doors close real easy and act like a soft close. It’s really good hardware and really good quality cabinets. It was probably one of the most pleasant experiences I've ever had. It's a good outfit!

Description of Work
We used this company for cabinets for our kitchen and other kitchens.

Catherine R.

The cabinets arrived a week after I purchased them. I put the cabinets together when they arrived. They were great quality and a great price! I feel I would have paid closer to $3,000 at a big box store. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
I ordered cabinets from them.

Christine F.

A piece of crown molding was damaged when the product arrived. I don't think it was their fault, probably a fault of the shipping. We didn't reach out to them because we opened the box much later after the cabinets arrived. We just ordered a new one to replace the damaged one. The cabinets are very nice though! The quality is good. After we ordered the cabinets though, we were hoping they could hold off on shipping them, but they were impatient with that and wanted them out of their storage facility asap.

Description of Work
We ordered shaker kitchen cabinets.

Peter R.

It was fine. The cabinets were what they said they would be. They were good quality.

Description of Work
We bought cabinets from them.

Danielle M.

I installed the cabinets myself once they arrived. I felt they were more affordable. The quality of the kitchen cabinets were great.

Description of Work
I ordered cabinets from them.

JONATHAN Y.

It didn't turn out well. Overall, the cabinets they sent us weren't very high quality. We ordered white cabinets and when we received the cabinets the paint was chipped and peeling. You could see darker undertones beneath it. I called RTA and they sent out new door fronts and drawer fronts, but they still had paint quality issues. They told me they get the cabinets from China and when they get to the U.S. they are painted. There were some quality issues just in general though as well. When they sent me out the new door fronts and drawers -- the hinges and dimensions seemed off. The quality of wood is high quality, but the paint and dimensions were the main issues. There wasn't a lot of continuity int he product. The owner was very responsive to me, but this particular line of product (the white shaker) I received is poor. We are still having problems with the product. They were responsive and offered good customer service, but at the end of the day we paid quite a bit of money for a product we aren't happy for.

Description of Work
I order the "traditional white shaker" cabinets.

Richard S.

They just supplied the materials. The quality and price were good. I had an issue with one piece and they sent out a new one for no additional cost.

Description of Work
I ordered cabinets from them.