Scherer Electric

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2006

5700 Maelou Dr Unit 2

Hamburg, NY 14075

Professional same day residential and light commercial service and repair. Short two hour appointment arrival window. Uniformed, drug-free/tested & yearly criminally background checked electricians. Upfront pricing on all calls allows you to approve the job cost to the penny before any work is started. We clean up "Maid Like" behind ourselves so you won't have to. Lifetime installation and repair warranties included/available. We back every job we do with a, "No risk 100% customer satisfaction or all your money back written guarentee."...

Resposiveness

electrician (74)lighting (16)ceiling fan installation (4)generator service (1)home security systems (1)home inspection (1)

11/14/2020

Went very well , mike was professional but shocked how much electricians cost

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets installrf

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

08/09/2020

NO ONE from Scherer Electric ever contacted me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace light/exhaust fan in bathroom

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], Due to Covid-19 we have been overwhelmed with all the calls/requests that are coming into our office for work being requested. These are unprecedented times for our business and I’m sorry that no one got back to you by email or request. I wish that you would have called our office at 646-4357 as we have 24/7 live operators to take your service request if you had no response ...

11/21/2019

Very well great job and we're friendly and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Run electric line under house trailer.and find why it wasn't working.installed a GFI.where it was needed and pigtailed the wire.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

07/31/2019

Jonathon was amazing. Very professional and knew a lot about his job and what needed to be done. Amazing service and would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main breaker neede to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

We appreciate the review! It was a pleasure taking care of you! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

06/15/2019

Two employees arrived (on time and with proper notification). They walked throughout the house, unscrewed the cover on the electric panel, and “assessed” the electrical connections (looking at each situation and testing each socket with a meter tester to see if the sockets were “hot”. I was then provided with a quote- $1300 for the work on the dryer and jacuzzi tub. This quote did not include any ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just purchased a new home and needed some electrical work assessed. The previous owners had a gas clothes dryer and my dryer is electric, so we needed to connect the electric to the dryer hookup. I also have a jacuzzi tub however the jets were not working so we needed to assess if electric was getting to the tub. I had also inquired about hooking up electric to a new dishwasher, and possibly removing old electrical wires from a recently demolished wall. (Dishwasher and wire removal were not included in quote). When I had reached out for quotes I had included that most of the electric had to be accessed via the crawl space.

COST $208.67

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to review our company, we are so sorry to read that you were dissatisfied with the service that we provided. I wish you would have called us first so we would have had the opportunity to explain the service you received and worked out any concerns you had with us together. We never expect a client to pay if no work was performed. Your invoice l...

05/30/2019

He fixed everything that needed fixing and also found a few none complying items that I had him fix also. Everything was done in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed various electrical fixes that had accumulated over the years.

CATEGORY electrician,home inspection,generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review of Scherer Electric. We appreciate that you chose us for the electrical repair and had a pleasure mending the issues you were having. Please do not hesitate to call us if you may need something in the future! Kenneth Scherer Office Manager 716-646-HELP

03/22/2019

Horrible first. They wanted 79.00 just for give estimates. No thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical for pool installation.

CATEGORY electrician

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed]and thank you for reaching out to our company for potential service. I see you gave us a failing grade in all marks after you contacted us to book a convenient 3-hour appointment window. I fail to comprehend your grade in professionalism, quality, punctuality and responsiveness, as you didn't experience for yourself any of the above. We charge a highly competiti...

09/13/2018

called up they don't do free estimates. $79 to just come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
look at a wall outlet in a garage.

CATEGORY electrician

I regret you feel this way about our Dispatch fee but without it we wouldn't be able to deliver the high quality serve we have been know for. If you change your mind please call us at 716-646-4357 and we also have a 25 dollar coupon through Angies which can lower that cost if you go ahead with work.

12/26/2017

Very prompt and courteous. Showed up on time and completed work in a reasonable amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of electrical outlets and switches.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure taking care of your electrical needs!

10/05/2017

They were professional and informative throughout the process. They solved the problem and gave me recommended next steps. Excellent service, and treated my home as if it were theirs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a wiring issue that was causing my gutters to be energized with 110V. Mike and Tom worked diligently to find the issue and correct it - it was not an easy task.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

Thank you for leaving us a review they are so very important for us and we appreciate it greatly. Please do not hesitate to call us if you may need more work done. It was a pleasure taking care of your electrical needs.

Fuses to Circuit Breakers, New Plugs and Switches, Panel and Meter Replacements, Dedicated Hot Tub and Pool Lines, Light Fixtures and Upgrades, Ceiling Fans, Troubleshooting, Telephone and Cable Jacks, and Safety Inspections and Updates, Knob and tube, Low voltage, Security Systems, Cat 5, Underground repairs and so much more call us for more information.

Ask for details.