AM PM Locksmith

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

Auto Towing

Urgent Locksmith, LLC was established in New York. The company holds a Locksmith license from New York City Department Consumer Affairs, and specializes in locks, safes, vehicles, and security. ​ We consistently offer reputable security systems to all of our valued customers. High quality locksmith service has been our top priority from the moment we opened our location.

Award winning (Super Service Award for last 8 years running). Serving Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island. We are an owner operated locksmith service company providing cost effective security solutions for your home & business. 30+ years in the locksmithing trade Mobile lockshop is fully equipped to handle your security needs including duplicating keys on site. Offering Services from simple re-keys to electronic high security lock options. Quality installations & experience set us apart We are particularly helpful with decorative hardware for interior as well as exterior doors. Additionally: Try us for your Commercial Services as well Retail Stores, Offices, Mgmt companies We can provide services including : Commercial Locksets Master key plans Fire door replacement Code compliance Exit Devices Door Closers Glass Service ( Board up & replacement). Additional Phone Number: (212) 766-0774

07/03/2014

Description of Work
Installed bolt locks on my front door & basement door. Rep was very professional & informative.

Category locksmith

12/26/2011

I did have a very good experience with them. I would use them again.

Description of Work
My car's fuel pump had died and I needed a tow truck service. It was a holiday. He came within a reasonable amount of time and charged a reasonable amount of money for the tow service. He was very careful with the vehicle.

Category towing