Alarms R Us

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2006

When you become an Alarms R Us client, your satisfaction is our top priority. For over 25 years, Alarms R Us has been providing homes and small businesses in the tri-state area with state-of-the-art security systems at an affordable price. Family owned and operated, we understand how important the security of your loved ones or business is to you. Experience our unmatched personal customer service, from initial consultation through design, installation and system maintenance. Additional phone number - (718) 996-0657, (718) 996-6900. Additional DBA added - Taurus Security Systems, Inc....

JSK Security System

JSK Security System

Since 2010, we have been specializing in surveillance cameras, internet wiring, home automation, smart home set ups, intercoms, access controls, and more! We are a NYS Security and Fire Alarm Licensed contractor. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/05/2020

They communicated well, gave me good options for how we could set up the system and minimize visual impact of wiring, and made sure everything was working well before they wrapped up. Happily recommend them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm and surveillance system installation

07/10/2017

It went extremely well. Bob was very accommodating in that he worked with my specific needs and his tech guy did what was needed. They were very professional and always on time for the installation and a couple of follow up appointments to make sure everything was going the way I wanted. I would hire Bob -- Alarms R Us -- again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new security system with two panels which covers basement, hallway and first floor apartment.

11/28/2016

We were looking into getting an alarm system. My husband is pretty handy so he was just able to go out and purchase one and install it, but we thought maybe we might want to go another route, but right now we just did something a little bit more just not as complicated cause we're doing house repairs. They gave a beautiful proposal. The person, the owner Michael, is very professional, went through...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A preliminary consultation for an alarm system.

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing was done. I was just looking

10/29/2015

They did an excellent job and I am always able to reach them for anything I may need regarding this alarm system. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarms R Us installed my alarm system in 2012.

CATEGORY home security systems

Residential and commercial burglar and fire alarm systems, surveillance systems, video/intercom, access control, home theater/multi-room audio, computer and telephone cabling, medical and life alert services, 24-hour central station monitoring, scalable systems to fit your specific home or security needs & budget.