PAT'S CARPET OUTLET INC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since February 2006

100 SAXON AVE

BAY SHORE, NY 11706

ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER: 631-665-4822...

10/09/2017

James & Judith J.

We did not need carpeting installed, however, we were looking for a room size carpet for our den. We were not happy with the carpet stores in close proximity so i went to Angies List to see what I could find. Although it is an old establishment I did not know about Pat's Carpet. Very pleased with the selection, the service, and the price. It was within a 15 minute ride from our home as well. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Looking to purchase a room size carpet for our den.

05/28/2015

Pat M.

The work was done very well and efficiently. We agreed to have the work done over 2 days because of the many pieces of furniture that had to be moved around - including dismantling 2 queen size beds and a high riser daybed. My husband was not happy about the feel of the under padding on the stairway. The second day, the worker checked and readjusted the padding to our satisfaction. They did a great job and we are now enjoying our new carpeted bedrooms.

Description of Work
Carpeting was installed on 2nd floor home for 3 bedrooms, hallway, and stairs. Old carpet ripped out and removed. Work took 2 days to complete.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

09/29/2014

Jennifer S.

Jim was a pleasure when he came to measure and Joan was very informative in helping my pick out a carpet when I went to the showroom. I was a little disappointed with the actual install. The installers did not clean up after they were done, not sure if this is customary for the industry, but I had to vaccum up all the little carpet pieces after they left for about 30 minutes, they tracked in some dirt on the new carpet which they did clean before they left and they scuffed up my den wall with the carpet back, which when I asked them about it, they said 'oh these are freshly painted walls that happens', well the paint on the walls has been there for 13 years. They tried to remove the scuff marks with a damp paper towel which left papertowel residue on the walls. I tried to remove the scuffs myself with a damp rag, but you can still see them. The wall really needs to be repainted but who has the paint from 13 years ago. Overall I was happy with Pat's and will use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet install 2 rooms

06/24/2014

Dennis A.

Two different crews installed the carpeting in the master bedroom and the basement. Both crews were efficient and cleaned up the installation mess. The installations were flawless and we are very pleased with the result..

Description of Work
Bedroom and Basement Carpeting

07/03/2013

Margaret F.

The staff at the store was polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. They let me take sample carpets home so that I could see if I liked the choices with my furniture. When I decided to use them for installation they came within days to measure and give me an estimate. The estimate was about $1500 less than Empire Carpet for comparable quality carpet. Without pressuring, they recommended a better quality padding that was waterproof for a minimal amount more than the regular padding, which I decided to go with. Four men came to remove the old and install the new carpeting and they worked very fast and were so polite. They cut up the old padding and carpeting and tied them in bundles at carried them to the curb. After the installation they cleaned up, vacuumed, and moved the furniture back in place. I was concerned about being able to see a seam where they pieced together some carpeting for the hallway but they did such a good job that the seam isn't noticeable. It was a pleasant experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
removed old carpeting and padding and installed new in living room and bedroom

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/28/2012

Laura M.

I went into Pat's Carpet with the hope of finding carpet in stock that could be delivered and installed in only two days. The gentleman who helped me was courteous and professional, and let me know that my situation was not hopeless. We went into the back, where he showed me examples of carpet that met my criteria - in stock, in nylon, with a subtle textured pattern in the color I wanted. The same salesman came and measured (to double check my figures) that morning. The carpet was delivered and installed two days later at the time promised. The only hiccup was that when I checked the Mohawk Carpet website, to email an example to a relative, I discovered that the carpet was olefin, not nylon. However, the carpet was highly rated with a very good manufacturer's guarantee, and I didn't want to have the whole thing redone. I went back to Pat's carpet to discuss my dilemma. The gentleman I'd dealt with was not in, but promptly got back to me. He remembered my request for nylon, and apologized profusely. He asked if I would be satisfied with a price adjustment, and I was. I wanted nylon because of the tendency of polyester carpet to shed, but that has not been the case at all. The carpet is beautiful, and I would highly recommend both the brand (Mohawk) and Pat's Carpet Outlet. I will be buying more carpet from them in the future.

Description of Work
I had a bedroom and hallway recarpeted. I needed to find a place that had carpet in stock and could do the job within two days.

12/03/2012

Brian B.

Showroom is great and sales staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable. They had appointments for installation only days away from our purchase. The installer arrived on time. He was pleasant and professional and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and padding and installed new carpet and padding in a child's bedroom

03/02/2006

I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE PEOPLE AT PAT'S. I FOUND THEM TO OFFER A GOOD SELECTION OF CARPET OPTIONS FROM WHICH TO CHOOSE. THE QUALITY OF THE CARPET IS GOOD.

Description of Work
MY CARPETING WAS INSTALLED IN ONE ROOM. THEY DID NOT HAVE TO REMOVE ANY OLD CARPETING. THE FLOOR HAD JUST BEEN HARDWOODED BEFORE THE CARPETING WAS INSTALLED.

03/01/2006

THEY CAME OUT ON TIME. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK. THE NAME SAYS IT ALL. THEY ARE RELIABLE. THE CARPET HAS BEEN GREAT. I HAVE HAD NO LIFTING OR SHREDDING AT ALL.

Description of Work
I HAD CARPET INSTALLED IN MY BASEMENT. IT COVERED ABOUT TWENTY BY FIFTEEN FEET. IT WAS THE ENTIRE BASEMENT.

02/17/2006

Doug H.

THE WORKERS MEASUREMENTS ON THE CARPET WERE ACCURATE AND CORRECT. THEY ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THEIR JOB DUTIES TO SATISFY THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY LAID THE CARPET NEATLY AND SECURE. THE NEW CARPET MAKES THE ENTIRE HOUSE LOOK SPECTACULAR.

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED THE OLD CARPET IN THE DINING ROOM AND INSTALLED BRAND NEW CARPET.

Ramos Wood Floor

Here at Ramos Wood Floor, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the wood floor trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Bay Carpet

Bay Carpet & Flooring has been in business for 28 years and has a free shop-at-home service covering the entire metro area. We offer day, evening, and weekend appointments - to have samples brought to your home and have your floors measured, at no charge. Check our website (baycarpet.com) for special discounts. Additional service areas: Midtown, Nassau, Rockland, Staten, Suffolk, Union, Upper Manhattan & Westchester Counties.

Offers by Bay Carpet on Angi
    D&L Hardwood Flooring

Fully Licensed & Insured. We repair, refinish, restore and install hardwood floors. We specialize in bringing old hardwood floors back to life. We are experts at stripping hardwood floors, sanding hardwood floors, refinishing hardwood floors, cleaning and polishing wood floors. We can refinish your wood floors with the most durable oil-based protective polyurethanes. We repair all types of wood flooring. If you have broken, cracked, chipped or rotted hard wood floor boards, call us. We know how to repair wood floors seamlessly, including color matching the stain so you would never notice the newly repaired wood floor planks from the original wood flooring. 516-506-2553 office number 516-506-9811 cell phone

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

CARPET SALES, INSTALLATION AND REPAIR.