Legends Landscaping

With Angi since March 2011

CA
California: Contractors
10/31/2021

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

324 S 18th St

Sparks, NV 89431

Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes it....

lawn & landscaping (99)hardscaping (42)concrete repair (9)Patios (8)stamped concrete (3)landscape lighting (2)drain pipe installation (1)irrigation system (21)lawn care (19)tree service (10)mulch delivering (5)drain cleaning (2)

03/13/2021

I am very pleased with Legends Landscape. From the proposal to the finish of the job, everything went very smoothly. The quality of the work was outstanding and the people from the company were very friendly without exception. Not only would I hire them again, but I am currently in the process of getting a proposal for addition work! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Wildfire damage repair to landscape, hardscape and irrigation

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

05/08/2020

Filled in internet form to get landscape estimate. Received email to call to book. Called to get date/time from them. They then called to move estimate to different date/time. They called a second time to move it back to original date/time, then no-showed. Nor did they call to cancel, reschedule or even apologize for wasting our time.

Description of Work
landscape front yard

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, there was an error on our end when inputting your address. Therefore, the owner was sent to the wrong residence. If you are still interested in a design and landscape project we are happy to properly reschedule an appointment. Please feel free to call us at 775-829-2468. Thank you, Legends Landscaping

08/22/2019

I can't say enough good things about all those that were involved , from Craig the designer, Shane, the project manager, Rene and his team for making such a beautiful design come to fruition. Everyone was cordial, invited input and respected my preferences. After doing some research and price comparison, I found everything was very realistic and fair.

Description of Work
I had my front yard and driveway redesigned by Craig at Legends and part of my backyard redone.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,drain pipe,drain cleaning,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Review for Legends Landscaping - 324 S 18th St, Sparks, NV - 38062993

03/11/2019

The work went well. After a few years the retaining walls started to fall down. Legends would not stand behind their work and would not repair the walls. I had another landscaping company come out and they explained that Legends did not build the walls correctly. Legends does not stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Complete landscaping of backyard, sprinklers, lights, fountain, retaining walls, etc

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/20/2004

12/29/2018

Excellent! Legends Landscaping was able to start the work several weeks before the scheduled start date. They reviewed the project on site the day before the work began. The work was completed in eight days and it looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Installation of rock edging, rock ground cover, reconfiguration of drip irrigation lines and some new plants.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

11/05/2018

Bart created a fantastic design with boulders, a natural river bed, and a hand stacked rock wall. Shane and his team executed it perfectly. Even when we realized that we had ordered the wrong tree (totally on me as there are so many varieties) they had found the one I wanted and had it planted within the week. So professional and experienced. I will definitely be using them for all my projects.

Description of Work
Front yard Grass to Xeriscape

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/21/2018

Cannot start till March or April of 2019

Description of Work
back yard, cement, pavers, retaining wall & plants

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

03/30/2018

Never responded to my enquiry. Never answered the phone.

Description of Work
Front yard new landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

10/28/2017

Start to finish Trisha, Shane and their team did an excellent job. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement and redesign of landscape.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

10/13/2017

Legends Landscaping did a wonderful job! Very professional and organized. Cleaned my front yard after the job. My backyard looks amazing! Thank you.

Description of Work
Landscape backyard/pavers.

Category hardscaping