Woody World Finish Carpentry

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

6292 Silverfield Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Specializing in custom built-in entertainment centers. Wide choices of wood's oak maple cherry etc. Free in home consultation with appt....

03/08/2016

Clarice S.

Mike Is the BEST in the business. He has completed building the rest of the cabinets in our home. Mike delivers outstanding customer service and he work is of the highest quality. I could not be any happier with the work that Mike has done. If you hire Mike I know that you will also be glad you did!

Description of Work
Build cabinets

12/13/2015

Clarice S.

Mike Case's work is the top of the line. I am so happy with my new closet. Mikes suggestion are exactly what we were looking for. He delivers exactly what and when he say he will. We are so happy and will continue to hire Mike as we continue to update and remodel our home.

Description of Work
Build out our closet.

Category closet systems

11/21/2015

Clarice S.

This is the second project that Mike Case has completed for us. He has changed the look of my kitchen and done an outstanding job. Mike has outstanding customer service and delivers high quality work. This is not the last time we will hire Mike Case.

Description of Work
Build new cabinets for our kitchen and several roll out drawers.

10/18/2015

Clarice S.

Mike Case has provided a great experience with building our entertainment center. Mike is professional and delivery the finest quality in his work. He listens and provides ideals that work for the space and our home. We couldn't be more pleased. His prices are reasonable and his work is outstanding. Mike, has outstanding customer service. He delivers on his promises. Now that he has completed the entertainment center, which is his first project, we are now starting our second project.

Description of Work
Build an entertainment center

05/08/2014

Allan F.

Honestly, as far as workmanship quality, price and doing what you expect. Mike of Woody World is the best in town as far as I'm concerned. He was recommended to my by a friend and now he does all the work for me and all my friends. You will not hesitate to recommend him to anyone you know. Mike did a custom entertainment wall unit that is amazing. He tied it into the theme of my home and it honestly camera out better than I thought. No one could touch the price and tha quality of the work. He came over and installed the unit and it was absolutely perfect.He really is gifted. Mike also built me a custom outdoor picnic table that seats about 12 people. Again, he themed it to fit into my backyard which is asian style. It is solid and built to withstand the elements. Mike also built an entertainment unit for my mom which she absolutely loves. Let me tell you, Mike knows how to delver quality with service at a price no one is going to beat. He's not about taking a shortcut to get things done and move on. He looks at the details and will build you anything your imagination can come up with. I've known Mike for years and he does all the work for my friends and myself. Believe me, you will not be sorry for calling Mike.

Description of Work
Entertainment unit, end tables, outdoor table for 12 and other things.

Category woodworking

03/27/2014

Jennifer C.

They were reliable and provided good service.

Description of Work
I have used Woody World Finish Carpentry for some built-ins.

Category woodworking

03/11/2014

David H.

I would highly recommend them. He did fine cabinetry work, used high quality products and kept the center done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Woody World Finish Carpentry built an entertainment center for us and we are very pleased with his work.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC

Window cleaning specialist. We help your window go from dirty to clean within a heartbeat. Remove all paint specs by scraping, get rid of water spots by scrubbing and diagnose any problems that your window may have. Freshen up your tracks with a nice smelling spray. Add our finishing touches to your screens with our screen magic, leaving them looking shiny. Leave call our office today to get an estimate at 702-324-7009. Something that puts us ahead of other companies in this line of work is that we're reliable and affordable. We have been working window cleaning for 8 years now within the state of Nevada. Owner-operated business that goes out in the field to get the work done as best as possible.

Offers by Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC on Angi
    Absolute Closets & Cabinetry

Las Vegas closet company Absolute Closets was founded by two of the top closet guys in the nation. We manufacture and install closets and cabinetry in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service, best designs, and best product based upon our customers’ requirements. With over 100 years of combined experience within our company and a state of the art production facility located right here in Las Vegas, we have the ability to provide the quality you want.

GRR8 RRR8 TOTAL CLEAN

We're in the business of establishing lasting relationships with our clientele through their total satisfaction in our trusted reliable service. We offer the highest degree of quality cleaning services we can provide and sometimes that means getting down and dirty on all four on top of your mess and applying some good old fashioned elbow grease and determination. Work is one thing we are not afraid of and more times than not, we're just a little bit more stubborn than your stains or caked on greasy ovens. If you're serious about getting it done, we're serious about doing it right, and would love the opportunity to impress you. As the name says it, we Totally Clean your home or business at a Grr8 Rrr8. From extended ceilings to the corners of the baseboards behind your stove. We don't cut corners, we don't quit, we don't apply bandaids, or sweep it under the rug, so rest assured we're not going to try and pull the wool over your eyes. As we walk through the front doors, we want our customers to know and to feel, that they can trust us in their homes amongst their valuables, be they family members, pets, or the $20 bill under the couch and for everyone who hires Grr8 Rrr8 Total clean to notice that along with our mops, brooms, and cleaning supplies we bring the willingness and determination to do as much as we can to please and impress them. We would appreciate you giving us a chance to prove ourselves to you and to be a member of your maintenance team for years to come. Please call me, Jose, to schedule a free in-home visit and I promise, I won't give you a Grr8 Rrr8, I'll give you the best rate I can afford to give you.

Satisfaction

Cabinet - kitchen and bathroom, bulit in, closets & fireplace.

Doors, stair case & windows.