Chip-N-Dale's Custom Landscaping

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2006

4.4

3001 Westwood Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Since 1994 Chip-N-Dale’s Custom Landscaping has been serving the Las Vegas Valley and Henderson as a full service design build landscape firm, specializing in creating custom and unique landscape designs. We provide our clients with excellence in custom residential landscaping through our creative landscape designs, exceptional customer service and our commitment to quality. Our services include: custom landscaping, concrete pavers, low voltage lighting systems, custom barbeques, outdoor living environments with waterfalls and custom water features, synthetic turf, putting greens, masonry walls and custom stone work. Chip-N-Dale’s employs a full service maintenance division dedicated to keeping your landscaping looking beautiful year round. Our commitment to quality is showcased on each and every project and backed by a One Year Guarantee on all materials and labor. Our professionalism along with our constant dedication to fulfilling our client’s vision has made us the premier custom landscape contractor in Las Vegas. We understand the importance of the decision in choosing the right landscape contractor. The company you choose must possess a strong management team with leadership and a commitment to excellence. The company must employ dedicated and skilled personnel who take pride and a sense of accomplishment in their work, Chip-N-Dale’s Custom Landscaping takes immense pride in being that company. The difference between an ordinary landscape and an extraordinary landscape lies in the details. Quality, service, pride and commitment to excellence are why Chip-N-Dale’s Custom Landscaping is the right choice for your next landscape project....

11/11/2017

Dana G.

Highly Recommend Chip-N-Dales Custom Landscaping. Greg was a pleasure to work with and he ensured our backyard turned out exactly the way we wanted it. His crew was professional and paid attention to details and left our backyard clean and orderly each day of the project. Sincerely appreciated all of Greg's advice and recommendations on design elements. It turned out great, thanks Greg!

Description of Work
Custom BBQ Island with pergola and custom spa surround with pergola.

Category decks,landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,outdoor kitchens

10/31/2016

Erika C.

They did a great job. I had already tried to hire another company that was horrible with communication and in 8 months hadn't even started the work we had wanted done. With Chip-n-Dales we not only got our design complete, we had the entire work done in 5 weeks. it turned out wonderful!

Description of Work
Redid our entire backyard landscape.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

08/25/2015

John T.

Absolutely THE ONLY choice for a quality landscaping contractor. In my opinion, every other landscaping company in Las Vegas is running a clown show compared to this company. Yes you are going to pay some more, Greg and crew are up front about this fact. What you spend in money you will save in heartache, shoddy work, and poor results. These fellows operate under the concept that they do not want you to be satisfied with the landscaping, they want you to be ecstatic with the landscaping. These guys do great work! You are going to be real proud to show off your yard to neighbors, friends, and family. Their designer, and vice president, Franco, is a genius. He will make you a backyard that is brilliant, beautiful, and practical in design. The workers are clean respectful and best of all the impact to your neighbors is minimal. Everyday these guys clean up after themselves and when they are done, you will not know your street area was ever used as a staging area for landscaping. My street still has stains and scrapes left over from cheaper "brand Y" contractors. I also have seen and heard countless horror stories from my neighbors who went a little cheaper and hired some "brand Y" landscape company. Good luck getting a year warranty from the "brand Y" landscapers...in fact you'll probably have issues about two weeks after they leave. Take the plunge and pay slightly more with Chip N Dales, they are hands down the best quality and design landscaper in Las Vegas! All in all, from management, design, and execution, a great group of professionals with which to work. Go with Chip N Dales, you will not regret it!

Description of Work
Landscaped my back yard.

Category landscaping

03/04/2015

Steve H.

Punctual, and efficient at visit. At the time of appointment, we were undecided as to the specific brand and color of paver that we wanted installed, and was referred to their office to look at samples. I was not able to visit their office that week, but hoped to get an estimate for the job based on an average paver. A week later I was called to determine if I had decided, and I gave information on the paver we wished to get a price on. I was told that an estimate would be emailed to me later that day, or the next day at the latest, but I never received an estimate, nor a call back.

Description of Work
Estimate for hardscaping renovation of front, side, and portion of rear yard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

We elected not to provide a quote for [member name remove] based on the fact that she didn't want take the time to determine what type of paver she would like for us to bid for her project. I waited two weeks for her and she never contacted us back to discuss her choice or the fact that she wasn't going to pick a paver, she said just choose a cheap paver. I felt she was not a client we wanted to do business with.

06/03/2014

Kenneth W.

We have been using this company for the past 2 to 3 years for all of our landscaping needs. They did an extensive landscaping project for us as a sub-contractor. We then hired them as our weekly landscaping service. The maintenance crews are very knowledgeable about our landscaping needs. They understand our local plants and have been very conscientious in caring for our many trees, shrubs and lawn. They regularly inspect the irrigation and outside lighting system to insure everything is operating properly. Even though I have approved a spending amount for repairs, they always request my approval before incurring any additional expenses, such as refilling the liquid fertilizer tank or adding fungicide to the lawn. The company employs a professional office staff that uses the latest technology for on-line invoicing and billing. The weekly maintenance crews handle routine care, while a separate crew does tree trimming and special projects, such as this hedge removal. All of the crews wear uniforms and use modern, well maintained trailers, trucks and equipment. The cost for these services are on the high end, but after experiencing disappointment with budget operators, I feel the money is well spent.

Description of Work
Removed a hedge that had been in place for 17 years. The bushes had extensive roots and required a tremendous amount of labor to remove. They replaced the hedge with three dwarf bottle brush bushes and transplanted two Mediterranean palms from another part of the yard. They installed a new hose bib near the new bushes for convenience. They repaired and installed all of the necessary drip irrigation for the new and transplanted plants. They also trimmed three extremely tall Mexican palm trees and pruned a large olive tree.

Category landscaping,tree service

05/12/2014

linda C.

Greg came out to the house to look at the property and provide us with an estimate for an outdoor kitchen and eating area and some planting beds. After discussing with him, he sent out someone to measure. When the gentleman arrived, he told us he was just there to measure and didn't need specifics, he would get those from Greg. We received an estimate of approximately $33,000. We decided to go ahead with viewing the plans and provided him with a $500.00 deposit for a drawing. When we arrived to view the plans, they were nothing that had been discussed. The computer designed project was for an outdoor barbeque area with an estimate of $85,000! It was provided to us by the man who came and did the measuring. I was shocked both by the price as well as plans and views that were not what we were looking for and not what we discussed with Greg. We took the additional time to explain to this man what we wanted and what our vision was. He said no problem and scheduled an appointment for another viewing in a week. When we went back, he showed us new computer generated drawing with an outdoor kitchen and the shocking price of $102,000. When I told him that Greg's original bid had been for $33,000, he simply said, "not for this kitchen". Well, the outdoor kitchen is what we had discussed with Greg and the computer generated drawings that we had been shown should have been for that kitchen and within the price we had originally been bid. A $70,000 jump was totally out of line. The man who presented the plan told us we could cut down the landscaping area and the price would go down, but, it would never be $33,000 explaining that the appliances alone were $30,000. I also think that after charging $500.00 for preview drawings, the plan should be at the bid price or at least within 10% of the original bid price and they should return to the clients home to present them.

Description of Work
Wanted an outdoor kitchen estimate. [Approximate cost: 500.00]

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

I reached out to [Removed member name] on several occasions and she never returned my calls. Unfortunately this is not a fair or accurate assessment being made by [Removed member name] and she is upset that she couldn't afford to invest the money necessary to fulfill her landscape wish list. We provided her multiple quotes and the budget and we supplied for the work originally discussed was accurate. [Removed member name] added a tremendous amount of additional items to the original scope of work and wrongly assumed she could do it all for the same price.

04/27/2014

Allan S.

Just came out to fix up my sprinkler . They were just way out of line on the price nice people way too expensive

Description of Work
Repair sprinklers

Category hardscaping

02/28/2014

Sheila C.

Monthly maintenance workers are AWESOME and do a great job - Very expensive in comparison to competitors. Nickel and dime you for many extra services. Tried to get bid for backyard redo and front entrance as well. Took Months to get a reply (and i was a weekly maintenance customer) and when the bid came in it was like we never met and the person never even listened to any of the desires we had. the plan they suggested not only did not come close to what we discussed, but it also did not come close to the budget either.

Description of Work
Used for monthly maintenance - as well as got bids for landscape projects

Category swimming pools

12/03/2013

Judy H.

They do a very professional job. They arrive at the same time each month so you aren't waiting all day for them. They are here about one hour and when they leave everything is perfect.

Description of Work
Provides monthly maintenance

Category landscaping

10/18/2013

Sanders P.

Fantastic service from the start. Always on time/early. It was a large project which took the entire summer and I always felt like I was their priority, even though I know they were doing bigger jobs elsewhere. My yard was tough because of a large slanted burm going to a higher wall. Over 100 plants/trees, they laid sod on my side yard (cant tell it's sod!) In the back, they helped with my pool construction and worked with the numerous contractors to get both the pool and landscape done on schedule. Franco led the whole thing, but the owner, Greg, also was there to make sure the project was going as planned. I never had to worry about the workers. They were always professional. Very respectful of my family and property. I felt Franco and Greg would do their backyards just like they did mine.

Description of Work
Landscaped large back yard and helped with owner/builder installation of pool/hot tub.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,swimming pools

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Western Mobile Concrete

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and who treat your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each project we are involved with. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!

Picture Perfect Landscaping

Since I was 14 years old I've been working in the Landscaping and Tree Service Industry. We can do it all! Our crew knows how to get the job done safely without damaging your property. We offer Emergency Tree service so don't hesitate to give us a call, day or night! We look forward to working with you soon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Xeriscapes, greenscape gardens, lush tropical landscapes, custom water features, concrete & masonry division.