CELESTIAL SOLAR pool heating, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

3.9

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Celestial Solar Pool Heating began servicing Southern Nevada and California since early 2001. Our solar panel installers are factory trained technicians with backgrounds in roofing and plumbing. Celestial does not use day labor or subcontractors. Celestial is also the sole Factory Authorized Distributor in Southern Nevada and Southern California for the ISwim Solar Pool Heating Panels. ISwim has more than 25 years of outstanding manufacturing and performance history. Celestial can triple your comfortable swimming season by heating your pools with solar panels....

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

S & A Plumbing LLC

S & A Plumbing is a residential and commercial plumbing service company. We deal with typical installations and repairs, leak detection, fixture replacements, sewer inspections, etc. Unlike some of our competitors, S & A has competitive pricing across the board. The company is family-owned and operated, with strong Hawaiian roots. We pride ourselves in being efficient, reliable, and honest. So look no further for your go-to plumber, and call S & A Plumbing!

01/18/2022

jena S.

worst customer service ever - they would only do zoom during covid so they never came to our home to see the project. i sent the sales person Andy pictures and did zoom so he could see our roof. he said no need for in person roof check. we scheduled the install, they took our 1k deposit and my husband took the day off work. they showed up and said we needed 5k for roof retro for install. they wont give us our deposit back !

Description of Work
pool solar

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

07/05/2017

John B.

The schedule was complicated by need to replace all damaged roof tiles, which could only be done after old solar unit was removed. Celestial agreed to send crew to remove old unit prior to roof work. Roofers then restored entire roof, including removal of old tiles drilled to place old system. After roofers completed work, Celestial returned promptly to install new unit. Celestial was efficient in scheduling two-step process. There were no complications, and both the roofers and Celestial cooperated well. The old unit was removed and the new unit was installed by a one-man crew in one day, as promised. All materials from the old unit were removed. Similarly the new unit was installed and the worker cleaned up all debris. Since installation, the new unit has worked well, without problems. The Celestial rep programmed the computer system, so that the solar unit operates automatically.

Description of Work
Following windstorm, required complete replacement of rooftop solar heating unit for pool. No valve or control unit replacement was required.

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

08/31/2016

Trish D.

We were impressed with the sales presentation and decided to go ahead when we were told that we could have the system installed the next day - one day install. 6 panels were to be installed on the SUNNY end of the house but there was confusion with the installer and panels needed to be moved from the shade necessitating hole patching in the roof and questions about piping length and pump strength. Lack of Communication has been a real issue for me with this company - I am told they are really trying to improve on that - I hope that is the case. When all is said and done we are very happy with the system and the pool water temperature has raised nicely, wish we would of saved ourselves the hassle and expense of solar blankets and done this years ago. The system is low maintenance and the panels make no noise in the wind.

Description of Work
Installation of Solar pool heating system

03/04/2016

Gloria S.

I've been working with this company for several years now. They installed a new solar panel system for our pool and maintain it for us yearly with the winter shutdown and spring startup. They have been absolutely excellent to work with and always available and respond quickly when I have a question or request. They have even been very understanding and maintained their willingness to continue working with me even through a rough patch with difficulties with our property manager and former difficult tenant. I appreciate their professionalism, understanding, availability and willingness to find a way around a difficult situation.

Description of Work
They initially replaced our solar panels (~$4000) and now maintain them for the winter shutdown and spring startup ($155)

10/14/2015

Tina R.

Everything went swimmingly. Went online and requested an estimate. Ben came the following day and was punctual. What was the most convincing is that he had an actual product in-hand and showed the differences between theirs and others. We talked about the issues with products that had EPDM as a component and was assured theirs had none. He provided an estimate and honored a discount that I had received in the mail several months ago. Celestial was not the only solar pool heating vendor we had vetted but were sold on how warranty issues were handled and that no annual service was required to maintain said warranty. This was a requirement of others which adds to the overall cost. They were not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. We scheduled an installation date for the following day and they too were punctual. On the install date the workers were courteous and professional and upon completion showed us how to use it. It's been a couple weeks and so far everything is working great and can definitely tell when the pool is warming up. The temperature control is easy to set as well. As was noted by another reviewer, ensure that Celestial actually uses the vinyl coated aluminum straps to hold the panels down. These were shown as part of the sales pitch but found the crew installing one inch nylon straps, which I believe would fail overtime due to the hot sun. The installer said that the metal straps would cut into the panels within two years but my thoughts were if they indeed did, it would be covered under the warranty. They went back to the shop and brought back the strapping I had paid for. I too feel that with the metal straps, my panels will hold up better under the high winds we can expect living here. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Installed 8 4x12 solar heating panels with temperature control.

Category wells,solar panels,swimming pools

07/21/2015

John S.

Very well. Replaced it and everything works fine.

Description of Work
Replaced a Swimming Pool Solar Panel

03/16/2015

Jason P.

Everything was smooth start to finish, I called for an estimate and John came out right on time and provided an estimate on the spot. I was quote by one other place and everything was comparable, price was a little better. On the install date the workers installed the system and at the end of the day showed me how to use it. It's been a couple weeks and so far everything is working great, the pool is warming up. It has a temprature control so I can set the desired temp and so the current temp.

Description of Work
Installed solar pool heating system

01/03/2015

Stephen A.

We were completely satisfied with Celestial Solar Pool Heating. Our initial contact at a local home show was followed up with a visit to our home. After comparing Celestial Solar Pool's product with another highly popular competitor in our area and doing some independent research, we chose Celestial Solar, even though they were slightly higher in price. On the appointed installation day, two Celestial Solar technicians arrived on time. They were neat and professional and the work was completed reasonably quickly. The lead technician gave us a demonstration regarding the care and use of our new system and left us with an assurance that if we had any questions, we need only call. That proved accurate since we did have a few questions over the next few weeks, one of which dealt with the installation itself. Each time we called, Celestial Solar was there and even promptly sent out one of the installation technicians to answer our specific system question. Their customer service for us has been great. For years, we had been relying on thermal blankets that resembled blue "bubble wrap" to heat our pool. However, we'd grown tired of the constant chore of taking it off and then putting it back on whenever we wanted to do anything with our pool, including cleaning it. And then there was the issue of the thousands of little blue plastic dots that separated from the thermal blankets as they aged. After our first swimming season having our Celestial Solar Pool Heating system installed, we were wondering why we'd waited for so long. Our thermostatically controlled heating system maintained our pool at our desired temperature without requiring us to do anything. Simply stated, were thrilled. Great job Celestial Solar Pool Heating, Inc. We would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed a pool solar heating system.

11/19/2014

John S.

The job went well, the panels work well, and the company has been exceptionally responsive to fixing a few minor leaks that have cropped up. For example, I called today and they are coming tomorrow (the leaks are not the result of installation but are due to expansion and contraction of the joints in the system due to changes in temperature). Heliocol really badmouthed Celestial and did its best to scare me away from Celestial and its product. I totally disagree and I'm pretty annoyed with Heliocol because they kept pestering me after I made my decision and have been spamming me with mail and e-mail ever since. Aside from that, I picked Celestial because I greatly prefer Celestial's product, it is one piece rather than Heliocol's individual tubes that I see blowing in the wind all over town. Also, when Heliocol basically tells you that Celestial is a crook, that is simply untrue. I researched the matter and there were some problems in the past that were due to a bad partner, as Jonathan will tell you. You have to be careful that you are looking at the right company when researching this issue. In any event, my experience with Celestial has been excellent, and I have no connection with them other than as a satisfied customer. The one caution I have is to ensure that Celestial actually uses the METAL straps to hold the panels down, as Jonathan will show you during the sales pitch. I thought this was a good selling point but found his crew installing NYLON WEBBING, which IMHO will eventually fail due to the hot sun. However, Jonathan and the crew rapidly addressed this issue and installed the metal, no problems and no questions. With the metal straps, my panels have stayed tight in 70-8 mph winds.

Description of Work
Installed 11 solar pool heating panels.

06/30/2013

Conrad T.

I wish I could give more details, but I can't, they never return any phone calls or answer the phone. Big red flag if you're about to spend money on this kind of investment. Tried multiple times to contact them for an estimate, they never called me back.

Description of Work
Tried to get an estimate for solar pool heater.

Category solar panels

So sorry [Member name removed] we did switch phone companies around this time period But I really dont have any excuses to give. I see as of January 2015 you do not have a solar pool heater installed please call us ASAP I can promise you will be more than impressed with celestial solar pool heating now and forever in the future

Solar pool heater, sales, service and Installation. Solar electric panels, sale and installation. Water filtration, sales and installation, changing filters.