Aranda Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1947 • With Angi since October 2008

602 Cortez St

Santa Fe, NM 87505

We have been serving the Santa Fe community since 1947 and over six decades and four generations later, Aranda’s is still family owned. Our founding principles of providing quality work, business integrity, unrivaled industry expertise, DIY professional advise and unmatched service remain today....

01/22/2018

George T.

I told Trishia I would like 3 toilets replaced with Kohler fixtures like Home Depot has for sale at $180. She sends me info on two toilet brands I've never heard of and quotes me like $450. I wrote back and asked her whether I was missing something. Why are these unrecognized brands so much more than Kohler and told her what they were going for at Home Depot. That was a week and a half ago and still have heard nothing back. Totally opposite experience from the first time I used them. But found another plumber that will do the job with the brand I asked for and at a competitive price.

Description of Work
I wanted 3 toilets replaced

06/28/2017

Robert O.

Excellent work and service. Installation was hampered by old leaking water shut-off, but they worked around it with additional plumbing work at no additional charge.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you!

02/03/2016

Patrick M.

Showed up on time and did job quickly and professionally. I would use again.

Description of Work
replaced heating coils in hot water tank

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for your positive response. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business!

02/02/2016

Eugene F.

Technician arrived on time and was pleasant and professional. He was able to quickly diagnose the root of our water pressure issue and correct it. He recommended installation of an expansion tank, but did not use any pressure tactics to try to sell it. We had him install one and he did so quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Diagnose hot water pressure issue and install expansion tank.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive review. Please contact us should you need further assistance. Thank you for your business!!

01/17/2016

William Charles A.

Raul was on time and very friendly andeasy to work with. He stayed until all air was out and system was working properly. It is great to have better water pressure - especially gor the shoeer.

Description of Work
Replaced my pressure switch and guage for my well system.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive response. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad we were able to assist you with your plumbing issue. Please contact us should you need assistance in the future. Thank you for your business!

12/07/2015

Glen L.

I can see why Aranda's won top honors in the Santa Fe Reporter's 'Best of' award in the plumbing and heating category. Chris Aranda (a fourth generation technician in the family-run business) came out and wasted no time in sorting out our problems with water pressure, leaking exterior water spigots, and getting our natural gas barbecue hooked up to the gas source. Chris called in advance of his service call, arrived on time, and took care of all of our problems in an hour. He had me check his work before preparing the bill, which was very reasonable. After having been stood-up by another local plumbing company, I'm really glad I tried Aranda's. Chris treated our home as though it was his own. That's the sort of service I'm after!

Description of Work
Added natural gas lines for a barbecue and fireplace; fixed leaking faucets and valves; adjusted radiant heating boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,gas leak repair

Thank you for your positive response. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with in the future, should you need additional service. Thank you for your business!

07/09/2015

Andrea B.

The service man was here less than half an hour after I called. He had the job done in five minutes. There's a $75 fee for the call, plus $115 charge per hour. The minimum labor charge is an hour, but he waived the $75 fee since I was a new customer (and I assume since charging an hour for a five-minute job is pretty outrageous)..

Description of Work
Unclogged toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive review. Please contact us should you need assistance in the future. Thank you for your business!

05/20/2015

Taylor S.

Not well, still leaks. I called and complained and they said someone would call me back and they didn't.

Description of Work
Fix a leak under our sink

Category plumbing

Thank you for your response. We apologize for not responding to your call. We have addresses this issue to make sure it does not happen in the future. It is our goal to provide excellent service and would like the opportunity to repair your leak properly. Please contact us at 505-983-7391.

05/07/2015

George T.

I had an emergency. They came over to assess the problem, moved some other jobs around and sent me a proposal that afternoon and showed up two days later. They were prompt, extremely professional, did a great job, cleaned up and were gone. This is probably the single best contractor experience I've had in 16 years, I didn't shop them on price but their charges seemed reasonable to me.

Description of Work
Re[laced a leaky water line and also installed a new main shut off valve.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive response. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad we were able to assist you with your plumbing problem. Please contact us should you need assistance in the future. Thank you for your business!

05/04/2015

Sahm C.

I have hired Aranda plumbing repeatedly over the past 17+ years because they are very reliable, honest, excellent at their job,and just an overall great. The last job they did was replace a very old and dead hot water heater, as well as, replace a worn kitchen faucet. i am always very pleased with their performance and will continue to call them for ALL my I plumbing and heating issues.I have tried to write this out at least 5 times, but my crappy computer keeps erasing it towards the end. So I will end now before another problem arises. I love Aranda plumbing and recommend them to everyone. Thank you Aranda for such great service over the years. Take Care p.s. I had to guess on the exact date of their last time here.

Description of Work
The most recent job I hired Aranda for was to install a brand new hot water heater and replace a very worn out and leaky kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you so much for very positive review. We greatly appreciate your business through the years and look forward to providing the best customer service possible for you in the future. Thank you for your continued business!

Advanced American Construction Inc.

Email george.chrzanowski@gmail.com for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one time offer of 10% off at Lowes will be extended for talking to George about your real estate needs. For quickest results, please email: george.chrzanowski@gmail.com.

Offers by Advanced American Construction Inc. on Angi
    Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a locally owned company in the business of resolving your plumbing, HVAC and electrical needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With over 50 years of combined experience, we understand the field of plumbing, HVAC and electrical, and we have the ability to provide you with unparalleled service.

Air Pro Inc

Complete installation/service for commercial and residential Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, and ductwork. 24 hour emergency service. 20 + licensed/certified journeymen, installation crews and service technicians. Financing available. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water Heater Repair and Replacement, Tankless Water Heaters, Radiant Heat, Water Softeners/Filters, HVAC/Swamp Cooler, Clogged Drains, Video Inspections, Sewer Line Repair/Replacement, Boiler Systems, Steam Heating, Fixture Repair and Replacement, Parts.