Atlantic Remodeling Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2012

Atlantic Remodeling,Inc. is a total remodeling company with 30 years experience from small add-ons to total renovations.The owner and/or his foreman are on site at all times.Most work is performed by owner-not much sublet work.Free estimates.Specialize in working within a customers' budget....

Johns  Wallcovering

Paper hanging/wallpaper and light painting. I have 30 years experience as a commercial paperhanger and painter. I am a one-man band/owner operator, small business. This gives you my personal, undivided attention and expertise for your project. I look forward to speaking and working with you. John

Carpet & Flooring Centers of NJ Inc

Super Service Award winner every year since 2008! We have been in business for 38 years. We bring samples to your home or office for a free estimate. Our installers are highly professional and pride themselves in their craftsmanship. Our prices are very reasonable and we have a huge selection of carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl, tile, and rubber flooring. Hope to hear from you soon!

MTZ PAINTING LLC

MTZ Painting LLC specializes in interior and exterior painting. We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 20 years. We also do sheet rock installation, light carpentry, powerwashing, and handyman services. For more pictures visit us at @mtzpaintingllc/Instagram, please give us a call at 732 610 0278

04/30/2019

Charlie arrived and did the installation without even looking at the instructions. He told me he has put in a hundred mailboxes and I believe him. He did the job in about an hour. I was so impressed I am going to have him do an installment of a new faucet fixture in my kitchen. I was truly pleased with the work he did and would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
I had the handyman replace my mailbox with a new one.

Category mailbox repair

Thank you-It was my pleasure to repair your mailbox for you!Look forward to a continued good relationship. Charlie

01/28/2018

No problem too small or challenging and Charlie runs his business as a true professional should. I suffered the demise of my mailbox after a recent snowstorm and an overzealous plow driver. Quite simply, the wooden post had been snapped off at the base. I had initially called another well-reviewed handyman who agreed to come out do a temporary repair until the spring when I would have him come bac...

Description of Work
Temporary repair of broken mailbox post.

Category mailbox repair

Thank you,[Member Name Removed]! I'm glad we were able to help!Look forward to working with you in the future!!

08/08/2017

great job, removed damaged mailbox, cleaned up, friendly

Description of Work
mailbox installation

Category mailbox repair

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure meeting with you and I look forward to a continued working relationship.

11/03/2014

Charly started on time as promised and finished up in 3 days. He was there from 9am to 6pm with his foreman who did a great job. Charly kept his promises and asked me to review things to make sure I was happy. He did everything as promise. He even went above and beyond. Great guy, I will use him again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Atlantic Remodeling came in and removed/replaced rotted window boxes around my bay windows (2 stories worth) and also a pair of bedroom windows. He also replaced the molding in the boxes. He also went above and beyond and went to replace some missing roof shingles for me and removed an old satellite dish that a previous owner left behind (which DISH refused to remove).

Category roofing,replacement windows,mailbox repair,woodworking

[Members Name]-Thank you for your business!Enjoyed working for you and look forward to a future of remodeling your home with you.Charlie

07/10/2014

Charlie replaced an old mailbox post as well as repaired my mailbox. He was gracious and professional. A pleasure do business with.

Description of Work
Mailbox Repair

Category mailbox repair

Basement waterproofing, cabinet making, carpentry, ceramic tile, childproofing, chimney caps, repair and sweep, closets, countertops, deck maintenance, doors, drywall, epoxy flooring, fencing, framing, gutter cleaning, handymen, masonry, painting exterior & interior, plastering, playground equipment, pressure washing, remodeling general kitchen and bathroom, siding, skylights, wallpapering, windows, water & smoke damage.