Selecta Flooring LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

Selecta Flooring, founded by Scott McDarby and Michael Shults, is a one-stop shop for your flooring needs. The two owners have several years of experience installing, restoring, sanding and refinishing floors throughout the tri-state area. Members of Selecta Flooring have worked on flooring projects with DIY Network's "Man Caves," including the flooring for "Live with Kelly and Michael" host Michael Strahan's dressing room. Other notable projects include the construction and installation of flooring for SNY studios in New York City. Contact us today for a free estimate for your commercial or residential project...

Classic Hardwood Floors LLC

Classic Hardwood Floors LLC

With over 16 years experience in all types of flooring you will get better service and excellent quality with us. We specialize in Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic, Vinyl, Pre-Finished and Unfinished Flooring, and we can can do custom stain colors. We strive to take care of all your needs from start to finish and you will deal with the same person from beginning to end of the project. Our goal is to make you a happy and satisfied customer! Call today for a free estimate!

Offers by Classic Hardwood Floors LLC on Angi

12/03/2020

It went great! They were able to come earlier than expected, they did great work, and did the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet removal and hardwood floor installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] , it was a pleasure .

09/29/2019

Wonderful experience from the second I asked for quote till the finished project. The team was efficient, clean and got the exact color/finish we were looking for! We just moved into our home and now we truly feel the house fits our style! Thank you Scott for all the back and forth questions I had and thank you for perfected our new home. Would recommend this company 100 percent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thank you , it was a pleasure to work for you and your Family. Good Luck with your new home!

04/10/2019

I'm unable to modify or remove my original review of Selecta Flooring - not sure why - but I'd like this to serve as my updated review of the company. The experience I wrote about in the previous review was not indicative of this company and their values and goals. There was a communication issue that spiraled (remember the Telephone Game?!) and I had a knee-jerk reaction when I couldn't get in to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original hardwood floors refinished

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you are happy with your floors and I'm glad we were able to move past our misunderstanding.

06/20/2018

The floors look great! Scott did a great job of answering all of our questions and giving us a status as on the job as it progressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and refinishing oak floors -- 456 sft with 4 coats (1 coat Duraseal stain and 3 coats waterbase polyurethane. Also furniture moving and install oak nose on stairs.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

04/22/2018

Excellent experience all around. Scott was very professional when he came and gave us the estimate, which was the best price we received. The installation itself was done in a day, and came out looking perfect. The men who installed cleaned everything up well, including cleaning steps and carpeting that was dirtied previously, and not by them. Would 100% use again, top notch job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors installed

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad we could help.

Custom Hardwood Floor Installation, Sanding and Refinishing **Dustless option available**, Sports Flooring, Laminate Flooring, and specializing in Eco Friendly Flooring Options (Reclaimed woods, Bamboo, Eco Finishes)