AG Landscaping LLC

Founded 2010 •

Awards & Badges

21 Warren St

Keyport, NJ 07735

We have over 9 years of experience. Currently servicing the Monmouth, Middlesex, and Ocean Counties. We are fully insured and specialize in the following services; Brick Pavers for Walkways and Stairs Belgian Block for Driveways and Planting Beds Retaining Walls Paver Repairs - Restoration and Sealing, Asphalt Sealcoating, Landscaping, Property Cleanups, Concrete Demolition, Asphalt Repair and much more! Call us today to learn more about our services and get a FREE estimate!!!...

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (11)hardscaping (5)lawn care (4)decks & porches (4)mulch delivering (3)masonry (3)stone & gravel (2)

03/16/2021

Alberto and worker were excellent, easy to work with. They did an awesome, professional top shelf quality work, They showed up when they said they would and worked everyday until the job was complete. We love our new walkway and will definitely recommend them, I will be using Alberto for future projects. Thanks for a great service job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
walkway pavers

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

10/27/2020

Work was neat, done quickly and all material cleaned up and taken. I didn't request a quote in writing which was my mistake so the price at completion was higher than what I remember being quoted on the phone. I may have heard wrong or misunderstood, but overall nice job, so I wasn't going to argue over $100.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall cleanup, trim shrubs, trees and clean out overgrown side yard.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

09/14/2020

Excellent Job . Alberto is prompt, efficient, easy to contact, responsive to calls . Showed up when expected on time and works very hard. the price charged for the work was fair. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping ,trimming, mulching, removal of trees

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

05/22/2020

AG Landscaping is fantastic to work with. AG is reliable, professional, arrives on time, completes the work quickly, prices are fair and my home looks beautiful. I have also hired him to redo my deck. I highly recommend using AG Landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and Deck work.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/12/2020

I was extremely happy with the service from AG Landscaping; my calls were returned promptly, the quotation was handled professionally, and all details of the project were discussed in full and agreed beforehand. AGL arrived when they said they would, were on time, or early, and the entire project was carried out with professionalism and skill. I would have no hesitation in recommending this compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of weeds and old grass, leveling of ground and laying of new sod.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

03/06/2020

I loved the finish work, he gave me advice on what to do with my pavers, suggested a colleague who could do fall cleaning, fence cleaning etc when he could not, I mean, am grateful for Alberto

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
red stone mulching, grass clean up etc

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

03/06/2020

Alberto does great work. Always on time from start to finish . First project was Belgium block curbing along two driveways and front of house .Second project front and side of house pavers. I’m sure there will be a third project . Thanks to Alberto and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Belgium blk/brick pavers patio

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Photo for AG Landscaping LLC - 21 Warren St, Keyport, NJ - 38429606

05/20/2019

AG Landscaping is top notch! The project I planned on doing on my own would have NEVER been nearly as perfect and well executed! A couple of weeks ago I was in Home Depot in Hazlet looking for rocks and paving stones and came across Alberto (the owner). He asked me if I needed help finding my stones and told me he does that kind of work. I asked him to come to my house to do an estimate. GREAT DEC...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and Stones around pool area

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

04/26/2019

AG Landscaping did an amazing job ! They definitely exceeded my expectation. I love my new landscaping and would highly recommend them ! As a matter of fact, they'll be coming back to sealcoat my driveway ! Thanks Alberto !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Photo for AG Landscaping LLC - 21 Warren St, Keyport, NJ - 37842506

03/29/2019

They were one of the better companies I dealt with. They are prompt. They gave us a price and did everything they they said they would. They are good. Very professional. I would probably gonna use him again. I have actually referred them to a couple of my friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couple of years ago, he did brick paving and a patio. We contracted them to do some landscaping. Last fall we had them put a retaining wall.

CATEGORY landscaping