Legend Electric

• Trade License Authority
  • North Dakota: Electricians

1960 170th St NW

Des Lacs, ND 58733

**Call Us Directly 605-728-7867 or Call Us Directly 701-837-8036** Legend Electric is family-owned & operated business, proudly serving homes & businesses in the Minot area, Ward County and surrounding areas. We are a licensed and insured corporation, dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers. You can expect nothing but the best. ​Clean, knowledgeable, master electricians. Legend Electric is here to help....

electrician (15)lighting (1)

06/13/2018

They were AMAZING!!!! Very prompt, extremely professional, honest and very nice. Pricing was very fair as well. Will absolutely use them again if needed and will recommend them to everyone! They are the best in town! If I could give them higher then excellent I would! Will never use anyone else!! If you need any electrical work call these guys! You won't be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to put in a new service mast and meter box

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business!! Thank you too [Member Name Removed]!

10/19/2017

This review has been averaged as I've had 2 very different experiences on 2 projects in a short period of time. I had called several electricians when we lost power to our back garage and was unable to get through to anyone right away, until I got to this company. They were friendly and efficient. We set an appointment to have the interior power checked, where we had a partial power loss, as well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Interior and Garage

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

09/11/2017

The job was more complicated than initially expected. Bob worked with me to go over our options and keep costs as low as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two electrical subpanels needed proper grounding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

09/06/2017

The electrician showed up when he said he would, did the work, cleaned up and that was it. I was happy to find a company that would travel 30 miles to do such a small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix 2 electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

08/18/2016

He was awesome fast service friendly electrician! They helped us out in the huge pinch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house was for sale and we had a home inspection at 11 AM. We had tried to fix an electrical outlet ourselves but we had done something wrong. I called bright and early in the morning and they sent someone out right away work was done before home inspection ever took place!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

Glad we could help. Give us a call anytime.. Thank you for the review!

12/04/2015

Overall, it went well. We had one electrician that fell through and we contact Legend with rather urgent needs. We struggled initially establishing a date for services, but fortunately, they were able to fit our window with rather short notice. Everything was completed in time for the cabinet install and they were able to wrap up the rest before the counter top install! I had many frustrations and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added and moved multiple outlets and installed LED under/over cabinet lighting for a kitchen remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

We hope you are enjoying your new kitchen.The LED lights really complimented your cabinets.

08/11/2015

When the owner came to the work site for a walk through of space I was very pleased. He accurately marked the locations where we were wanting certain lights, switches, outlets, as well as informing us what could and couldn't be done according to code. They weren't able to come and actually perform the work until a later date. When they did come back the work was done quickly and efficiently. If th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Legend wired our basement while we were remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2015

Thank you for the review and the repeat business. We really appreciate it..

07/30/2015

I can not speak highly enough of theses guys, I was in real bind after a storm.(I had been without power for over 30 hours )I called just about every electrican in minot and they were the only ones that could be bothered to come or even give me a solid answer about when they would show up. Once here they were professional and very knowledgeable. Seriously this company is awesome. The cost for the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstalled mast to meter box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2015

Glad we could help you!! Thank you for the rating.

03/13/2015

We really liked them. They are local to us. It was great scheduling the actual service. We scheduled and within 24 hours they came out and gave me an estimate. The next day they came out and did the work. They were really good. They are a family company; it’s a dad and his three sons. The mom is the office manager. They were very quick and clean. They didn’t leave any mess. They were very professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Legend Electric wired outlets and light switches for our guest room downstairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2014

04/26/2013

It went well. See above. He came out as soon as he could given that a lot of people needed his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After an ice storm I had a tree come down across my electric line and my mast and meter was yanked off the wall. I had to have these replaced. He also upgraded the position of the electric line on the garage so it was up to code. He came out rapidly and answered the questioned I had. He has worked with the electric company to get things set up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2013

Thank you for the review..it was an unfortunate event. But we were glad to help you in your time of need.

Apartments, ceiling fans, electrical, landscaping lighting, lighting, phone wiring & remodeling - basements. **MILITARY DISCOUNT FOR SERVICE CALLS**