Bodenheimer Plumbing Service Inc

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2022

2860 Ridgewood Pk Dr

Winston Salem, NC 27107

As a 3rd generation company with many long-term staff and technicians, even our longest standing customers can feel part of the family environment. Our dedication to building relationships rather than making a quick sale has made us one of the most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Triad. Our residential plumbing services encompass anything to do with your home’s plumbing system. Simply stated, if water runs through it, or should, we have you covered. In addition, we also provide gas line installation and repair. If you are having any issues with water, sewer or drain lines, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it effectively and efficiently. At Bodenheimer Plumbing Services, Inc., we are ready to help with any remodeling projects such as kitchens, baths and laundry rooms, or the relocation of water lines and sewer lines. Our services for commercial properties include installations, upfits, upgrades, repairs, and any other commercial plumbing situations you are facing. If you need any type of changes to your building’s plumbing system to keep up with your growing business, don’t hesitate to contact us....

plumbers (137)drain cleaning (12)water heaters (11)drain pipe installation (2)HVAC Companies (11)well & water pump repair (4)

08/19/2020

Did not hire, price was ridiculously WAY TOO HIGH!

Description of Work
Water and Drain pipes redone on very small house

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

08/17/2020

The two referrals never contacted me! Unprofessional!!!

Description of Work
Nothing. They didn’t even acknowledge my contact ongo

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/01/2020

First of all, they called and showed up when they said they would. I've dealt with other contractors who did not, so this is important to me. Andrew actually arrived a few minutes early, wearing a mask (important since this was around the first of May). He inspected the pipes, went over what needed to be done, and emailed me the estimate about two hours later. And they didn't charge me a fee to co...

Description of Work
The old cast iron sewer main in my basement developed a crack along the top. The pipe needed to be replaced. While they were there, I also got an estimate on installing a new sewage pump, installing a utility sink, and moving the connections for the washing machine.

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

05/28/2020

All went very well, our plumber Lewis was very helpful very explanatory with all work done, we have one small issue that needs to be addressed. We need to contact their office.

Description of Work
Multiple plumbing issues addressed

Category Uncategorized

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

08/29/2017

We have used them before. They are professional, high quality service, and they were here when they said they would be.

Description of Work
They did some repairs on a shower.

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

07/11/2017

They did just a fine job. They come out when they said they will do, and they are pretty dependable. They did the job on time, and was pretty reasonable. They get high markings. You can call them when you have a problem, and they come take care of it.

Description of Work
They have fixed a few minor items, that I didn't feel like doing myself. I had them replace some cast iron pipes that had started to fail in our basement.

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

05/12/2017

I've never gotten over it. The guy did seven welds on a copper pipe, when there should of been one. He kept welding and welding, and scotched the boards on my floor. When you're in my basement and look up, the wood is gorgeous. The wood is replaced with all copper, it's very industrial looking and kind of neat. I like it. I took down all the extended ceilings. I needed and outside faucet. It was b...

Description of Work
I needed and outside faucet. They put in a thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/01/2011

05/05/2017

The plumbers were very intelligent, knowledgeable, respectful, and enjoyable to talk to. They left the place cleaner than they found it and we've had zero trouble with anything.

Description of Work
I needed a dishwasher installed in a difficult location, and needed a new water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

04/10/2017

Excellent. Workers arrived on time and kept the work area clean. Would definitely hire again for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater and pressure reducing valve

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/13/2017

03/27/2017

Bodenheimer has done other work for us. In this case it was an emergency as we wanted to get our water turned back on asap. They were very quick and the plumber had to go to a remote and difficult place in our crawl space to do the work. I am very please with what they did, how quickly they did it and the price was fair.

Description of Work
We had a burst pipe during January.

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

Plumbing, drain cleaning, Medical Gas, Grease Trap, water heaters, tankless water heaters, water treatment.

Septic tail lines.