BOB GRUBBS CARPET DESIGNERS

Founded 1921 • With Angi since August 2006

3.6

Visit our showroom and meet the best trained sales team in North Carolina. We don't just sell and install carpet, we make clients and friends for life! Financing options available....

Home Solution LLC

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl, hardwood, tile, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Footprints Floors Durham/Winston-Salem/Concord

At Footprints Floors in the Durham-Chapel Hill area, we're a step above the rest! We are a one-of-a-kind family owned and operated flooring installation and restoration business. We have spent the past decade mastering the installation and restoration of hardwood floors as well as the installation of laminate, vinyl, staircases and baseboards. From small repairs to large refinishing and installation projects, we specialize in hardwood floors we pride ourselves on offering top quality workmanship at a fair price. One of the ways we keep our costs low (without compromising the quality of our services) is by completely eliminating the need for any type of showroom - decreasing our overhead, logistics, and staffing requirements and passing those savings directly onto you, our valued customers. For your next flooring project, make sure to connect with Footprints Floors.

Tile Granite Marble Work

I'm highly motivated and creative with over 20 years of experience. The quality of my work and customer satisfaction is of prime importance to me, even if it takes a little more time and effort. Old school value and work ethic,

10/27/2017

After the installer completed the work, I notice that the seam didn't look right. I vacuumed thinking the little nubs were just loose. Well that made the problem worse. The job was completed the end of June, I called early in July, the salesperson told me she would have the installer call me and come over. He called a week later and said he was on vacation until August and he would call me. He nev...

Description of Work
CARPETING INSTALLED IN MY LIVING ROOM, HALLWAY AND BEDROOM END OF JUNE 2017.

09/19/2016

Poor! Installer walked off the job. 2nd installer damaged baseboard. Repair person, sent by Grubbs left a mess. I have to hire a painter to repainted the baseboard!

Description of Work
Recarpet a room

06/20/2014

My experience with this company was very good from the minute I walked in the door. I was greeted warmly and my needs were listened to and carefully considered. I had one particular brand of carpet in mind, because I had seen it at Lowe's. Jim the salesperson described another option that no other carpet store had mentioned. It was the SmartStrand carpet, and it is very pet-proof. I decided to go ...

Description of Work
Installed carpet in family room

04/11/2014

everything went well

Description of Work
installed carpet in 1 large room

08/07/2006

EVERYONE I KNOW WHO HAS USED THEM HAD BEEN TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK. THE WORKERS WERE VERY PLEASANT PEOPLE TO BE AROUND. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Description of Work
HE INSTALLED ONE ROOM OF CARPET IN MY ROOM.

Thanks for the review!

CARPET SALES INSTALL.,CARPETING,WOOD FLOORING,CERAMIC/PORCELAIN,CUSHION/PADDING,FIBERS/TREATMENTS,LAMINATE FLOORS,VINYL/RESILIENT.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, Check