Accu-Rite Services Inc

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2021

PO Box 105

Terrell, NC 28682

Accu-Rite Services Inc., of Terrell, NC offers a wide range of heating and cooling services for your home and business. Special Services Offered: New Installation, Service on all make and models, Preventative maintenance, IAQ, Zoning and multi-zoning. Insured and bonded for your protection. Free Estimates. Accu-Rite Services Inc is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time....

HVAC Companies (20)

10/11/2017

The service was superior from the initial contact where I requested a quote to the installation. I spoke with Samantha to arrange for someone to come out to provide me with a quote and she promptly scheduled an appointment around my schedule. Mike came out and provided me with several options for a heat pump and promptly sent me an email with the heat pump options and prices. I had contacted 4 oth...

Description of Work
Heat Pump Replacement

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review! We strive to offer exceptional customer service. We are so happy that you are satisfied with your installation and look forward to taking care of all of your HVAC needs!

04/11/2017

Service was excellent!! These people are true professionals. I knew I was going to get the best service when the actual owner came to my home to give me his recommendations. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
AC unit needed coil repair.

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

02/07/2017

I want to thank Angie's List for helping me know about local companies and all their information, to make a clear choice. I called the company and talked to the lady in the office. She was really helpful and explained the differences in the systems, cost and answered other questions I had. She took her time with me and didn't 'talk down' to me but made me feel at ease and knowledgeable of the prod...

Description of Work
I had a dual heat pump/gas pack/AC installed.

Work Completed On 02/07/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We strive to ensure that each of our customers are able to make an informed decision when it comes to the repair and or replacement of their heating and air conditioning systems. Treating our customers the way we want to be treated. It has been our pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again for the kinds wo...

10/07/2016

Answered all my questions, provided a competitive quote. Arrived on time. Quality of work. Filed product registrations and power company rebates. Could not be happier with work performed.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C and Gas Furnace with Carrier products.

Work Completed On 10/06/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review for Accu-Rite. We have enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

04/07/2016

Very good, no problems. They are great to answer questions and help in any way they can.

Description of Work
inspection to installing two units in a duplex

Work Completed On 04/05/2016

Thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you and are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

03/20/2016

The work was performed in a professional and timely manner by an experienced crew. The equipment and material were high quality. The company owner and office staff are extremely cordial and the construction personnel were friendly and cooperative. We were very satisfied with our experience.

Description of Work
Provide and install a 1 ton Carrier mini-split HVAC system including condenser, air handler and associated electrical power and controls.

Work Completed On 02/26/2016

We would like to thank you again for choosing Accu-Rite Services for your HVAC needs. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write such a kind review of our company and will let each member of your team know how pleased you were with them. Please let us know if we c...

07/09/2015

Accu-rite replaced my Lennox airconditioning unit with a new and more efficient unit. I am completely satisfied with their work and how professional they were. Again, I highly recommend using this company. In fact, my son is building a new home, and Accu-rite will be installing 3 air conditioning units and furnaces in his new home.

Description of Work
Mike and another technician of Accu-Rite came to my home to provide me with a "second opinion" of the repairs needed to my HVAC system. After careful inspection of my HVAC equipment the technicians provided me with information as to the cause of my non working air conditioning unit. They recommended repair of the system instead of replacing it at the time because the repairs could be made at a less expensive cost. It was my decision to replace the air condition unit as it was 10 years old. I highly recommend hiring Accu-Rite to anyone having a HVAC problem. They were so thorough. They did not come to a conclusion until they completely checked everything.

Work Completed On 06/03/2015

We would like to thank for for choosing Accu-Rite Services for your HVAC needs. We are honored to hear your experience with us a pleasurable one & we look forward to working with your and your family again in the near future! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

06/02/2015

They are so great. From Samantha who answered the call, to Steve who came out for repairs they made me feel like my job was the only thing important to them at the time. When I called back a couple weeks later looking for a written statement of what the professional had done to provide the buyer, they obliged. I had the information emailed within minutes. If I was staying in NC I would serisouly u...

Description of Work
Came out the day after I called to address items found on buyers home inspection. Little HVAC maintenance items.

Work Completed On 05/28/2015

Thank you for taking the time to offer such a wonderful review of our company. It is an honor to know that we were able to give you the feeling that you were our priority at the time of your service. We strive to offer this same service to each of our customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

05/22/2015

Immediate response with same day service. Stopped by early in day on way to another site and quickly identified the issue. Had to pick up replacement part and came back after 5 pm to replace the unit. Ensured the AC was working. Contacted me a couple of days later to double check all was still good.

Description of Work
Replaced motor on air conditioning unit

Work Completed On 04/10/2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

05/23/2014

They are responsive, they do quality service, they are very friendly, and easy to talk to.

Description of Work
I used Accu-Rite for my HVAC system.

Work Completed On 05/23/2014