Quick's HVAC Inc

With Angi since April 2011

Comfort Master Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Comfort Master is locally owned and operated by Tommy & Fay Brown. We are proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist for over 10 years. Our team are here to take your calls and handle your heating and cooling needs. Experienced NATE certified technicians are always available to provide service to you with firm pricing on diagnostics and repairs. We provide 100% customer satisfaction on the services we provide. We are committed to building trusting relationships through honesty with our customers. No matter the time of day or night, you always speak with a "live" person on the other end. Ask about our loyal comfort club membership where you can receive discounts off repairs, priority scheduling, and yearly maintenance. We care about your comfort! License #17728.

03/14/2014

The fact that I have continued to use them should let you know that I am happy with the service. They were extremely knowledgeable and I have never had a situation where they fixed something and I had to call them back because it didn't work. No trial and error with the repairs and service. I have recommended them to all my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided HVAC service to my home for the last several years

02/17/2014

These guys were good. They were very attentive and well priced. They were professional, friendly, prompt, and informative and that is exactly what they are going to do. As I check on their work, they did little extras, so, that was done when they charge to me. They took the time and did the job right. I recommended them to my brother and they did the job for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Quick's HVAC Inc. It was installation of heating and cooling system.

07/13/2011

Diagnosed and fixed the major problem; minor problem still unresolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced residential central A/C.

04/01/2011

His name is Lee Quick. I have used him several times. I've called him twice right before major holidays like two days before Christmas a couple of years ago and once on a night before Thanksgiving. He always came out as quickly as he could. He is a real hard worker. One night he was here until 10 o'clock trying to fix my heater. It was really cold and my heater was not working. He is fabulous. I j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Quick's HVAC Inc. for heating and air-conditioning service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial HVAC installation, furnaces & heat pumps.