Quick's HVAC Inc

With Angi since April 2011

Raleigh, NC 27611

03/14/2014

Jacqueline C.

The fact that I have continued to use them should let you know that I am happy with the service. They were extremely knowledgeable and I have never had a situation where they fixed something and I had to call them back because it didn't work. No trial and error with the repairs and service. I have recommended them to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Provided HVAC service to my home for the last several years

02/17/2014

Beverly H.

These guys were good. They were very attentive and well priced. They were professional, friendly, prompt, and informative and that is exactly what they are going to do. As I check on their work, they did little extras, so, that was done when they charge to me. They took the time and did the job right. I recommended them to my brother and they did the job for him.

Description of Work
I used Quick's HVAC Inc. It was installation of heating and cooling system.

07/13/2011

Gary B.

Diagnosed and fixed the major problem; minor problem still unresolved.

Description of Work
Serviced residential central A/C.

04/01/2011

Rebekah H.

His name is Lee Quick. I have used him several times. I've called him twice right before major holidays like two days before Christmas a couple of years ago and once on a night before Thanksgiving. He always came out as quickly as he could. He is a real hard worker. One night he was here until 10 o'clock trying to fix my heater. It was really cold and my heater was not working. He is fabulous. I just cannot say enough good things about him.

Description of Work
I use Quick's HVAC Inc. for heating and air-conditioning service.

Strong Quality HVAC Home Improvement

17 years in the business with specializing in Heat & Air, Refrigeration and Home Improvement. Serving in the area codes of 919, 252, 336, 910, 704

Offers by Strong Quality HVAC Home Improvement  on Angi
    Air Experts Heating & Cooling

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986.

Offers by Air Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Residential and commercial HVAC installation, furnaces & heat pumps.