WyattWorks Plumbing

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
SC

10810 Southern Loop Blvd

Pineville, NC 28134

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

When you have a plumbing problem you need it fixed fast, fixed right, and fixed by a family friendly company you can trust - Consider it Done....

plumbers (38)drain cleaning (5)sewer cleaning (4)drain pipe installation (3)handyman (6)

06/19/2021

I called in the morning about a toilet repair and they got someone out to my home within a couple of hours. They fixed the problem quickly. The office staff and the plumber were both very polite and professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/03/2021

Went great will recommend to others

Description of Work
Installed and removed sink pipes and garbage disposal

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We always love getting such great feedback from our customers!

05/21/2021

Completed quickly, cleanly and at reasonable price

Description of Work
Reseal toilet

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]!

05/20/2021

Scott did a great job! Prices were very good and the work was even better. I will be using them for all plumbing services in the future.

Description of Work
Leaking bathtub/ceiling

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We always love hearing from our wonderful customers!

04/21/2021

Scott was on time and very professional. He examined the current installation of the toilets and provided me with options to address the problem and install new toilets. I enjoyed meeting him and appreciated his expert opinions. I am still getting estimates and will certainly keep this company at the top of my list. Scott is very easy to communicate with and will brighten your day with his smile.

Description of Work
Needed an estimate to repair/replace toilets.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We strive for a five-star experience for our customers and I am glad to hear we met this goal!

04/13/2021

While the estimate was professional and timely, it was on the higher end.

Description of Work
I have 2 toilets that have a slow drain. I've tried a plunger and toilet auger and neither have worked.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for this feedback. I took a look at our records and we never provided you with any plumbing assistance. You did have an appointment with us, but you canceled it. I think perhaps you are reviewing the wrong company. While we always appreciate hearing about our customer's experience, you were never actually our customer.

03/16/2021

excellent repairman Jeremy was on time, very polite, did excellent work, informed me on what he was doing and what needed to be replaced. I give Jeremy 5 stars by himself !

Description of Work
water pressure from well was low

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review [Member Name Removed]. Jeremy is one of the best. I am very glad we were able to provide you with a five-star experience.

03/16/2021

Scott was honest and I will request him again in future when needing plumbing work done.

Description of Work
Toilet fixed

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We strive for a five-star experience for our customers and I am so glad we met this goal. Be sure to call Wyattworks for future plumbing needs.

03/03/2021

Jeremy and Charles (hope I am getting the names right) were awesome! So friendly, professional, willing to take time to explain things...could not have been happier. Will most certainly use these guys again the next time we have a plumbing issue. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
A bathroom drain unclogged.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you very much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to help you! Charles and Jeremy are top-notch experts!

02/04/2021

Jeremy assessed the problem and gave us a few scenarios with prices. Before jumping to the most expensive solution, he suggested replacing the toilet first (and explained why). When asked, he recommended an $89 toilet at Lowes and told us why - this alone saved money. When he came back 3 days later (to fit our schedule), he removed the toilet and looked in the lines, only to find a root/vines. But...

Description of Work
Investigate cause of clogged and overflowing toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

Great review [Member Name Removed]. One thing that's really important to us is to be careful and thorough during our evaluation. Then let you choose what you think is best for your home. Thanks for the kind words about Jeremy and for taking the time to leave us such a perfect review. Have a great week and call if you need anything!

Plumbing, Repair, & Installation, Water Lines, Gas Lines, Drains, Sewer Systems, Steam Heat, Water Heaters, Well Pumps, Cracked Stacks, Shower Leaks, Tub Leaks, Garbage Disposers, Sewer Line Inspections, Downspouts, Storm Drains, Leaky Basements, Faucets, Sinks, Toilets, Space Heaters, Drain Cleaning, hydro jetting, sewer replacement

New Construction Plumbing. Heating & Cooling