All Temp Co Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2001

4967 Highway 49 S

Harrisburg, NC 28075

With more than 30 years in the heating and cooling business, All Temp Co Inc is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family's unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. To assure your satisfaction, we start by asking questions. If we don't provide what you need and want, we're not doing our job. Second, we work with the leader in home heating and cooling equipment, Carrier. Third, we train each employee to see your job through from start to finish, making sure the unit or system performs up to your expectations. Finally, we provide quick, professional service and complete service plans to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency. It's all part of our tradition of service- assuring your complete satisfaction. We are heating and cooling professionals! We maintain a high level of quality among our staff. All of our installers and technicians are trained on a regular, on-going basis. All of our employees are drug tested, background checked and registered with the state of NC....

10/19/2017

Sabrina B.

It was phenomenal. They do great work at a great price. They are qualified, on time, come out quickly, and absolutely reasonably priced. Not cheap by any means, but cheaper than competitors. Excellent quality.

Description of Work
Patched an AC unit.

08/24/2017

..........................................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................................

07/18/2017

Samantha D.

I called multiple '24 hours' companies most of whom couldn't come and many who were charging up to $117 just to show up the next day. All Temp Co. was just on a list of available after hour contractors that I called out of desperation. They said they could send somebody out at 22h30 and sure enough they did. They charged $85 (plus tax) and the contractor was there for an hour: he was pretty sure the motor had over heated but by that time it had been switched off all afternoon and cooled down and was working again. He waited as long as he could but it just wouldn't overheat again. He told me to call if it happened again and he made a note of the serial no. etc. The next day the motor did overheat and when I called the company, even though they were fully booked they managed to get the original guy out to my house to confirm and order the part. They were able to install the next day. The total for the installation was about $320. I spoke with David Calloway who was incredibly helpful, and actually brought the motor to my house himself to deliver it to the tech. I've never ever worked with a more professional and reliable company.

Description of Work
My 2 year old AC that I purchased and installed through another company died in July.

12/22/2016

Thomas T.

I've been with them since 1985.

Description of Work
I use All Temp Co Inc for heating and a/c services. They checked the whole system inside and out.

11/14/2016

John & Nichol M.

They were excellent. We will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
They replaced the control board of our air conditioning unit.

11/14/2016

John & Nichol M.

It was excellent. They were prompt and did good work. We will use them again.

Description of Work
They installed an air conditioning unit for us.

10/18/2016

rita C.

It all went well. I have used them a couple times, and would recommend them people.

Description of Work
They changed a compressor in my AC Unit.

10/27/2015

Edward M.

Description of Work
Annual inspection of heating system and renewal of service contract

09/15/2015

Justin A.

Description of Work
They installed an AC unit and furnace.

08/12/2015

Michael R.

Description of Work
Installed two HVAC systems in new house. Very professional and explained every aspect of the job.

12/23/2014

Thomas T.

The first heat pump lasted about fifteen years and we had them install a new one as well. We have been extremely pleased with them. With the maintenance contract, they come out twice a year around the same two months each year. The contract also provides a discount on parts and they will come out immediately if there is ever an emergency. We have had excellent service with them. I have recommended them to my neighbor. They had them complete an install as well and they have been thrilled. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
In 1985, we had All-Temp initially install a heat pump. They currently come out twice a year to check the heating and cooling system for a maintenance contract.

06/11/2014

AL H.

good

Description of Work
replaced part

11/29/2013

MICHAEL P.

Everything went great. Cold to heat in one date. Can't beat that.

Description of Work
Heating system switch broke. Ordered part for older system and replaced

11/27/2013

Mike V.

Our downstairs furnace stopped putting out heat on Sunday. I called All-Temp Monday morning. They had a tech on-site that afternoon to diagnose the problem. They returned the next day with the pressure switch to fix the issue. Response time was great and Diane did a fantastic job communicating when the technician would be at the house. They were punctual, competent, and responsive. I'd definitely recommend and use All-Temp again. Update: Two days later we were experiencing the same issue. All-Temp came back out and diagnosed a separate issue. Corrected it and didn't charge for the service. Very customer focused. I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced a faulty pressure switch on our furnace.

07/12/2012

stephanie L.

We have had a wonderful experience with this Company. Right from the start Billy worked with us to give us options and help determine what would be appropriate and most cost effective for our house. All the people we have had contact with are friendly and professional. They showed up when they said they would and they stayed until the job is done. They have responded each time we have had a question regarding the new system and have made adjustments to suit our personal needs. By far the best experience we have ever had with a contractor. I highly recommend this Company.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air conditioning system for both floors of our home.

03/26/2012

Carol C.

Great experience. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
All Temp installed our new HVAC system several years ago and I'm very happy with it. I don't usually buy maintenance agreements but for this type of product I did and it is certainly worth it. Twice a year, All Temp checks and services the system. It's very convenient and the techs are knowledgeable and professional.

10/11/2010

Matthew D.

They did a good job and were on time. Their service technician was clean and I had no problems. They were professional.

Description of Work
All Temp Co Inc did the annual servicing on my heater and air conditioner last October.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Member for your kind words and trusting in All Temp Co., Inc.

09/22/2010

TOM P.

We’ve had our maintenance contract with them the whole time and they’ve been very responsive; they’ve come when we’ve called them all hours of the night over the years and even on Christmas Day. I don’t have anything to compare the price to but it seems fine.

Description of Work
All Temp came out this morning because they are replacing one of our air conditioning units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you member for your kind words and your trust with All Temp Co., Inc.

02/10/2010

Isabel L.

Very prompt reply. I have a service contract with them. I have been happy overall with them over the last 4 years.

Description of Work
Came to do a diagnostic on heating system. A breaker had tripped and cut off our heater. There was an electrc cord that tripped a breaker after some heavy rain. I should have checked around more...

12/02/2009

Lerores S.

After over 3 weeks without a receiving a quote I called and left a message for Billy asking for quote on the system. Another 2 weeks went by and still no word. I called again and spoke with the owner (Bill Sr) and he responded that he would check into it and call back. It's been over a month and after 2 calls with ZERO response I'm giving up. I am very disappointed that this company wasted time, mine and theirs, with empty promises and absolutely no concern for customer service. I am thankful that I didn't hire them to install a system and suffer through the inevitable service lapses when maintenance problems occur.

Description of Work
Contacted All Temp to provide an estimate for total replacement of a 20 year old HVAC system. I specifically asked for quote on Geothermal system with an alternate quote on a standard heat pump with gas backup. The technitian (Billy) showed up and spent the next 2 hours crawling around under the house inspecting existing system and condition of existing duct work. He also took measurements of all rooms and windows inside the house for load calculation. We spoke at length about geothermal systems and other options available. He had some very good suggestions and left promising to provide a quote within 5 business days (early November).

09/05/2007

Kathryn T.

A few weeks ago, my lower air conditioning unit stopped working. It was on the eve of a trip out of town, so I had to request an after hours call-out. A repair technician arrived within 2 hours and quickly diagnosed the problem as a bad capacitor. While he was onsite, I asked him to check the freon level since I knew the unit had a slow leak. A week later, my upstairs unit stopped working. All Temp was able to schedule an appointment the next day. I requested the same technician who repaired my lower unit the week before. Recognizing my address, he suspected it might be the capacitor and knowing he did not have a capacitor for my unit on his truck, he called ahead to another technician in the area to arrange for delivery of a capacitor should one be needed. The problem was indeed the capacitor, so I was saved another day without service by the quick delivery of the part. I truly appreciate the responsiveness of the company and their quick and accurate diagnosis each time.

Description of Work
Add freon and replace capacitor in two air conditioning units.

01/09/2007

JAMI G.

What a wonderful experience! The previous owners of our home highly recommended this company, and we were certainly not disappointed. In making the appointment, the customer service associate was polite and helpful, and she was able to schedule an appointment for me within a few days. The service technician took the time to teach me how the system worked, what he would be doing and how those activities would affect the system, and the special features of our thermostat/system. He was incredibly clean and quiet as he worked. The previous owners had also scheduled additional cleanings of the air cleaner, but he did not pressure me to do the additional cleanings. He suggested evaluating the filters with me the next time he came out, so that I could make an informed decision. He was so upbeat! It was not only an excellent reflection on his work ethic, but on the company itself. I can see why the previous owners recommend All Temp so highly.

Description of Work
The company technician completed full service for my heating system. He verified the draws on all the motors, inspected the duct work, cleaned the burners, checked for gas leaks, replaced the filters, tested the system's safety switches, inspected and tightened electrical connections, and checked the humidifiers' operation. He also took the time to teach me how to work my thermostat. (This price also includes another system cleaning/check in six months.)

10/26/2006

BRENDA G.

This is a great company. I cannot praise Billy, the service person, enough. He is very through, very neat (takes shoes off and on), and answers all my questions. He spent 2 hours servicing a unit with no problems. He not only checked and cleaned everything, but turned on my 2 gas fireplaces and helped me set my thermostat.

Description of Work
One Year Service agreement for 2 units and humidifier. Performed Winter check-up.

01/27/2005

OUR AIR CONDITIONER WENT OUT ON THE 4TH OF JULY, THEY CAME RIGHT OUT AND FIXED IT, EVEN ON THE HOLIDAY. THEY WERE VERY NICE PEOPLE TO WORK WITH AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. THEY WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND PUNCTUAL, ALSO RETURNED ALL CALLS PROMPTLY. THEIR PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE.

Description of Work
AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR, FAN REPAIR.

11/29/2001

ALAN B.

MADE 4 PHONE CALLS. FINALLY HAD TO CALL CARRIER, THE MANUFACTURER TO GET ALL TEMP TO RESPOND.

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR NEW FURNACE.

Air Care Heating And Cooling

Air Care Heating and Cooling, formerly James Brown Air Conditioning & Heating was founded in 2007 by the owner and license holder, James Brown, though James has serviced the Charlotte area for almost 20+ years with other companies in the area. The initial service fee is $89 and after that the cost is determined by the job. Free second opinions and free estimates on replacement are available. Financing is available. Additional email - info@aircarecharlotte.com.

All City Heat and Air

We repair, maintain and replace residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We are a "Factory Authorized" dealer of quality Bryant heating and cooling products. We strive to maintain customers for life. Satisfaction guaranteed. Award winning.

Offers by All City Heat and Air on Angi
    McClintock Heating & Cooling

McClintock Heating and Cooling provides quality HVAC products and service to the Matthews and Charlotte, North Carolina areas. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and strive to set new standards in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our family owned and operated HVAC company will meet all of your heating and air conditioning needs. From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our skilled professionals will assist you with home comfort issues, reduce your energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. With more than 100 years of combined experience, McClintock Heating and Cooling is your quality heating and cooling partner. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Gas furnaces, central air conditioners, heat pumps, fan coils, generators, indoor air quality, & geothermal & thermostats.