All Service Heating & Air

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2010

We are a full service heating and air company. Our company was founded in 2004 and we are a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. We periodically run specials on Facebook and also work hand-in-hand with Wells Fargo to provide financing (often with special terms such as 0% financing). We pride ourselves in having a courteous, well-trained, efficient staff and look forward to serving you....

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi

10/21/2019

I have 2 mini split systems which were bought 2 years ago primarily for AC. Last winter we operated them all the time for heating our house. They performed well down to about 35 F. Since we want them to be in good shape for this winter, I had them inspected. The technician arrived on time, checked the units and condensate drains, cleaned the filters and checked the refrigerant. At the end he infor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of 2 mini split systems

09/06/2019

It was awesome! I had a Trane xr14 and new handler installed and All Service Heating was quick, efficient and came when they said they would, finished the job quickly. The Installer even helped me unload some bags of gravel from my truck! Also my electric bill has been so much lower. Best money I have spent since buying this house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump and air handler installation

06/15/2019

So wonderful! Chad was such an amazing man, he was very knowledgeable, skillful, and timely. I am very pleased with his work and now our AC feels amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC unit

04/17/2019

The installment very well Steve and Gary were professional, courteous, punctual and respectful. This was the 2nd unit they installed for me and both installations went very well. The county inspector even said, "they did a very good job" installing the unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a older heat pump with a new Trane XL16i heat pump.

03/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful. They had helped us nurse an old ac unit for a couple years...replaced it with newer used model and now replaced with brand new Trane. They are so dependable and helpful. Great job...great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of a new Trane heat pump

Heating & AC Services