Sheer Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2021

154 Fletcher Commercial Dr

Fletcher, NC 28732

Family owned business with over 35 years experience in the heating and air conditioning field specializing in new construction, existing home installations and change outs.We also provide preventative service maintenances and service many different brands of heating and air conditioning systems...

HVAC Companies (45)

01/30/2021

Timothy P.

Pretty good overall, though there was delay in ordering parts and after installation, they had to return the next day to adjust cables in one of the furnaces which had gone out. All works fine now. The bill came in a bit under the estimate and there was no charge for coming out to make the adjustment. (Their initial call out to assess the situation was reasonable, ~$65 w/ tax.)

Description of Work
Examine and fix 2 furnaces

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

10/19/2020

Jennifer P.

Our initial estimation contacts - Clint THEN Frank were amazing. Timely, professional, took time to walk me through things, answered all of my questions and concerns thoroughly and gave me options. Frank came back with Tyler to do a load estimation to ensure we had the right size unit for our home. Ryan and Rob were our installation crew (along w Clint) and were also very courteous, informative, professional and polite. I also love how every member of the team was so thorough in cleaning up after themselves as well as courteous in taking shoes off when in the house. Brenda from the office was prompt in keeping me informed and very polite every time I called with questions. I love LOVE how they also gave us options for our install so it didn't feel like they were just trying to push the most expensive option on us. I could NOT have had a better experience and would highly recommend using this company for your HVAC needs in the future. We will absolutely be using them for any & all HVAC needs that may come up in the longer term. Thank you Sheer Comfort Team - you made our new HVAC install process a breeze. We appreciate all of you and the work that you did to make our home more efficient! - The Parker Family

Description of Work
Full HVAC Replacement

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] Family for this amazingly thoughtful and detailed review. We will be sure to print this up and share with our team; everyone here at Sheer Comfort will love reading this. We wish you all many years of comfort with your new efficient heating and air system. Thank you for being one of our wonderful customers!

01/17/2018

Jean K.

This is the best heating and cooling companyI have ever dealt with.Have used others in the past. Frank and his crew were very professional and affiant. They are the best! I highly recommend them!!!!!

Description of Work
New heat pump

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

07/27/2017

TIM AND JOAN G.

It went great. Pat showed up about noon and he quickly checked the system and advised on a couple of courses of action. He filled the system and within minutes the house was cool again. I know I will have to replace the unit in a few years as the R22 refrigerant is phased out. But now I have a few years to plan for that eventuality.

Description of Work
My very old AC was not working. Determined that the freon was low. Older unit uses expensive R22. After some discussion and the fact that freon had taken 15 years to leak down, I decided to recharge it.

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. We are happy we could be of assistance. We hope you will consider our company for any future heating and air conditioning needs. Thank you for your business.

12/06/2016

Patti G.

The guys were great! Worked in cold wet conditions and didn't complain or slow down. Very professional. Didn't take short cuts-made sure everything was done correctly.

Description of Work
All new HVAC. Mini splits and gas furnace. Removal of old system.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

We are so happy you are pleased with your new installation. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you!

11/09/2016

Benjamin G.

Entire process was seamless. Frank gave me a fair price and his techs did a phenomenal job with the install. Brenda in the office was fantastic to coordinate with, and their technician taught me a great class on using the system. County inspector even made a comment of what a great job this company did. I would highly recommend Frank and his crew to do business with. I cannot express in words how happy we are with our new heat pumps. So far they are working great!!

Description of Work
Installed new Mitsubishi Hyper Heat Mini-Split system for 3 bedrooms and a den.

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

Thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate you mentioning our office staff as well as it takes all teams working together to make the job go smoothly. Enjoy your new mini-splits!

06/23/2015

Mary C.

Frank, his son, Travis and the other people who came out were very knowledgeable and friendly. We had them do work on another home that we had. They are the best and we would recommend them. They serviced our other home before we moved and we wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
Air conditioner wasn't working and they came out promptly. This is a new home. They replaced a faulty part and now we had cool air inside.

Work Completed On 06/23/2015

Mrs, Thank you for your review. We're glad your unit is working well. Thank you for your business.

05/05/2015

T. Keith A.

They were very professional, cleaned up very well behind them, called to follow up and I have had no problems with it. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
They replaced my air conditioning- the outside unit.

Work Completed On 05/15/2013

05/04/2015

Susan S.

Four years ago I used a competitor air conditioning company to install an $10,000 unit - The kind with all the bells and whistles. The unit never worked correctly and I have about 15 to 20 repair tickets over the last 4 1/2 years. I had multiple companies try to fix the problem, but to no avail. Finally I called Frank at Sheer Comfort. They came out quickly and Frank was astonished at all the problems I have had with the unit. He asked if I could wait a day or two for results and I agreed. He acted on my behalf with the manufacture of the air conditioning unit was able to get me a brand-new unit (inside and out) for free. I heard him on the phone speaking with the manufacturer? He was actually arguing on my behalf! After a couple days he called me back with the good news. The next afternoon, his crew was here installing my brand-new unit. All I had to do was pay for the labor. Sheer Comfort's workers were prompt and courteous. The job was completed as scheduled and I am one happy customer!

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

Thank you (removed member name) for the wonderful review. We are happy we were able to help. Thank you for your business.

01/04/2015

R.W. W.

Wow! What a company! We just really appreciated Frank's attitude and the ability of the team to get the job done. They even came out on Saturday on the weekend before Thanksgiving so we'd have heat for the holiday with folks coming in. We will be forever grateful for the Sheer Comfort team. Everyone was professional, punctual, and courteous. They told us what they were going to do and did it. What a concept! One that is lacking in so many workmen these days it seems. Anyway, we terribly grateful and thankful for Frank Shearer and Sheer Comfort!! Even the office staff is amazing. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Replaced 5 ton unit for our residence

Work Completed On 11/01/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it and appreciate your business.

Existing home change outs, new home installations, service & preventative maintenance.

Electrical & Gas piping