Bell Cow Heating and Cooling

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2016

Starting in 2014, Bell Cow Heating and Cooling began to service customers in the Raleigh, Durham, and Fayetteville areas. Whether it's a simple repair, a new system installation, or a comprehensive maintenance package, customers began seeing the benefits of using Bell Cow - premium quality, a clear sense of value, and a level of urgency to meet customers needs in an appropriate timeframe. Since 2014, Bell Cow has added electricians in it's original Raleigh, Durham, and Fayetteville markets, and expanded by opening a third branch in Chesapeake, VA to service customers in the Hampton Roads market....

Carolina Power & Generators, Inc.

We're Carolina Power & Generators, Inc. The Generator Guys! Specializing in whole-home generators FIRST! Our friendly experts can help you find the right generator, install it, maintain it and make any necessary repairs. We specialize in whole-home standby generators and guarantee quality, affordability and convenience. Also, unlike other companies, we only send out trusted FACTORY TRAINED and CERTIFIED technicians.

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi
CMC Electric

CMC Electric proudly serves Raleigh, Clayton, Durham, Fayetteville, and Durham. When you have an electrical issue at home or your place of business, the company’s professional electricians are there for you the same day you call. CMC Electric understands the dangers of having electrical issues on your property, and they are committed to keeping you and your property safe at all times. Choose from their full range of services including outlet repair, ceiling fan installation, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more. The company provides clients with the Red Carpet Treatment from start to finish. If you want to get the best value for your money, sign up for CMC Electric’s Home Protection Plan. Members will receive exclusive benefits including annual whole-house safety evaluations, discounts, and priority service. Call the Raleigh electricians today to learn more. CMC Electric is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can now "Call" or "Text" at (919) 205-5080

Offers by CMC Electric on Angi

02/28/2021

They charged me just the fee to come out and did a simple repair.

Description of Work
Gas line repair to fire logs

Category gas logs

01/28/2019

The never called me back. I will never call them again

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

01/08/2019

Bell Cow Tech was very unprofessional...said my home was a mobil home when in fact it is a modular home valued at 150,000 to 170,000. went outside with tech....he hooked some line to my central unit and I could hear and see him letting freon out...then he stated central unit completely out of freon, when unit is approx 3 yrs old and was cooling perfect at end of summer..tech was here approx 15 min...

Description of Work
heating unit not heating

08/31/2018

It went fine, they came when called and arrived when they said they would. The leaks were repaired in a timely manner and they cleaned up when through.

Description of Work
I used them twice, once to repair a broken water pipe in the ceiling and again to replace a leaking copper pipe at one of my water heaters.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/21/2018

Very professional with great communication skills. They were able to determine the problem very quickly and replace our unit quickly. Our AC had been out since March and we had another company working on it. We finally switched to Bell Cow and the problem was resolved within a week. We also had them come out when our other unit stopped working and they came out, re-charged the system and done. You...

Description of Work
Replacement of HVAC Unit

06/06/2018

Exceptionally well! Butch was very professional and was able to provide a few tips for me to ensure that our system continues to run at peak effectiveness.

Description of Work
Our hvac systems had been down for over two weeks. Butch, with Bell Cow was able to come to our home and diagnose and fix the problem within 45 minutes.

01/30/2018

Cow Bell stepped up and made my prior experience better. They promptly had someone come out and fix our unit. I can say that the manager, Larry, cares about his clients and makes sure they are happy. I appreciate the immediate attention I was given to Correct the situation.

Description of Work
Follow-up to previous review

01/30/2018

Very disappointed with the customer service and responsiveness of Cow Bell. Not sure about service because i have not been taken care of now.

Description of Work
1 year old unit went out last night. Called this morning. Employee kept telling me i needed a warranty referral. I kept telling her i am a customer of theirs. Finally she looked it up and told me i was. She then told me it would be tomorrow at the earliest before i can be seen. They claim to have 24/7 but wants me to wait over 24 hours to be seen. It's cold and that didn't seem to matter. Last HVAC serviced our house promptly.

01/24/2018

Terrible, they scheduled between 8-12n, didn't call, we called their office 5 times, the manager never returned our call. The service technician didn't show up to our home until 6:40pm. We asked for them to take money off of our bill for the inconvenience and poor customer service, that was an argument they offered to remove $60. Will not EVER use them or recommend them again, EVER!

Description of Work
Hot water heater heater replacement

10/25/2017

Maurice & Hawk were knowledgeable, courteous, efficient ,did not hesitate to answer all questions. Explained the features/procedure of the Bell Cow Service Program, including the difference between the cost for the one and two years program. Bell Cow is the 4th HVAC firm we had since we mov ing in 5 years ago. Bell Cow is the only firm we have signed an extended service contract with on day one. M...

Description of Work
Initial service contract for HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial HVAC & electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available