J.Ashley Home Repairs

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

We specialize in full kitchen and bathroom remodels. Before you hire anybody give me a call i guarantee that ill beat the price of any other "contractor" in Winston Salem,Kernersville,Greensborro,high point and all surrounding areas... Our quality stands above most expectations and the products are top of the line guaranteed ......

home remodeling (23)interior painting (11)decks & porches (3)basement remodeling (1)patio enclosures (1)tile installation (14)plumbers (8)drywall (6)hardwood floors (3)countertop installation (2)

05/26/2021

This company is very professional they do exactly what they say they will. Jason, Jamie, Matt and Anthony are awesome at what they do. They remodeled our kitchen and put flooring downstairs, their work is clean, and they work very efficiently. I was very nervous about a remodel but they put our minds at ease immediately. This is a great company to work with and we look forward to them coming back to do more projects for us. We are enjoying our kitchen and again thank you Jason, Jamie, Matt, Anthony and of course Jane that keeps everything going.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

02/09/2021

I had to fire these folks before they even got started. Horrible responsiveness and lots of surprises, such as very large starting deposit and extra fees for credit card payment, neither of which were disclosed up front. They are probably capable of the work, but service level is awful.

Description of Work
Flooring, kitchen remodel, trim and paint work in 3 rooms

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

-fired is a strong word sir.. you never paid the deposit or signed our contract so how did you fire us? -almost all companies charge at least 50% up front we ask for 40% -when we start this process I did ask you if you would be paying cash or credit "you said cash you did not need to you credit" everybody know's when you use credit it cost more. this is nothing new to anybody at our age... - surprises??? im not sure about this because we where up front about everything you had a estimate and contract sent to you. - communication is a big one and believe me we do our best with this but we can't always be on top if everything as we are only humans we are going to make mistakes from time to time. that being said we talk with 20 plus customers almost everyday "keep that in mind" this doesn't include the 3 to 6 jobs that are running .. all this being said we value your review that impacts our lives more then you know we greatly apologize that we could not pay your financial charges. "rememberwe took off $300 dollars for you so we could get the job", we also apologize that we could not talk to you every single day, bend our work schedule and policys so you can start before our loyal customers that are "Patient"and have waited on their turn.. you have a very blessed day sir... I'll let Colby know about all this upfront as well

12/30/2020

After I received a partial estimate and tried to schedule an appointment for services I was never called or emailed to schedule. He was very nice and friendly when he came to my house. The lady I spoke with when I told her I never received a call back told me Jason was doing the scheduling and get back with me but he never did. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
I wanted to have a tub/ shower combo replaced, some new doors and a pantry built in my kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

11/23/2020

Bathroom was gutted & new everything replaced. Friendly staff, & listened to our wants & desires. Looks Great & mom is very happy with results! Thanks Jason & crew! (PS. Anthony, Matt & Jason's son were super nice, honest & professional! 🙂

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/04/2020

Work was excellent, quality superb and work done within time line agreed upon. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category drywall,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/09/2020

I called to set an appointment to get a quote for extending my roof over my patio and screen it in. An appointment was set for Thursday at 8:30am. I received a call that the appointment needed to be pushed back to later in the day. I was then told it needed to be rescheduled for Friday at 11am. By 11:20a on Friday, I had to call to ask for the status. I then spoke to a different employee who stated that they do not do roofing/screening work and that they only do interior work. This contradicts reviews, descriptions and their website. He blamed his secretary by stating she was new and did not know. This is HORRIBLY POOR customer service DO NOT USE THEM

Description of Work
Roof extended over patio and screened in

Category decks,sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

as I stated to you on the phone we was not able to help you at this time because our crew that did the roofing/framing decided to open their own business so they left my company. As far as my secretary she did her best to try and make you happy by scheduling and staying in contact with you to the best of her abilities and I feel like she did a great job doing that.At this time we can only provide inside services im sorry for any inconvenience this causes you. we value and appreciate your review please keep us in mind for future projects (interior only) thank you and may you have a blessed day sir

05/20/2020

It was exceptional. The guy was very respectful, showed up on time, and he was just excellent.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom and turned my bathtub into a walking shower.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

02/01/2020

Excellent. Very professional, courteous contractor. I would highly recommend J.Ashley.

Description of Work
Interior repair and painting

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

01/20/2020

Jason and his team did excellent work in our bathroom and hallway. As someone who has some DIY knowledge - the team impressed me with taking care of all the little things that made the bathroom come together. The team was very friendly and once work started, they were working on it every business day until it was complete. I would hire again to do more work for us in the near future.

Description of Work
Bathroom update, sub-floor install, flooring install

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

01/14/2020

Worked with Jason and his team to have a bathroom remodel completed and a hallway subfloor removed and replaced after having a huge mold issue in our crawl space repaired earlier in the year. They were prompt with an estimate and offered fair pricing. They were also accommodating when we needed to add on additional work beyond our original bathroom remodel estimate. I have two more rooms that need subflooring and flooring replacements, and certainly plan on using them again for those projects. Don’t hesitate to them!

Description of Work
Bathroom and Hallway Repair Remodel

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

painting interior/exterior drywall pressure washing kitchen remodeling bathroom remodeling roofing decks any kind of repairs interior/exterior tile back splashes tile shower tile floors floating floors counter top garnet

additions