Sonitrol Security Services, Inc.

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2004

3.3

SINCE 1974, SONITROL OF THE CAROLINAS HAS PROVIDED ELECTRONIC SECURITY SERVICES TO THE CAROLINAS FOR INDUSTRY, BUSINESS AND HOMES. WITH OUR OWN UL LISTED MONITORING STATION, LOCATED RIGHT HERE IN THE CAROLINAS....

Clean Installs is a professional Audio Video installation company with 20 years of experience that does quality work at competitive pricing. We offer sales, service and installation of home theater systems, flat panel TVs, home networking/wiring, and surveillance systems. We carry all major brands of TVs and AV equipment and also offer free in home consultation and free written estimates. Contact us today and find out why Clean Installs should help you with your next project!

Viva Electric is an electrical contractor located in the Charlotte, NC region. We are able to provide a variety of electrical services for the homeowner, contractor, or business owner. With over 100+ years combined of experience in the electrical industry, our customers receive nothing but the highest quality of service.

My primary focus is on electrical service and remodel projects. I do both residential and commercial lighting and power service. Everything from hanging a ceiling fan to panel upgrades and remodel projects.

05/27/2010

The service tech was to arrive at 9:00am. At 9:30am no call, no show, so I call the service department to find out where the service tech was. I was told he was 4 minutes away. At 9:50am he arrived, never appoligized, never explained why he was late. He fixed the faulty sensor and was on his way by 10:30am. I called the service rep to discuss my displeasure with not even receiving a phone call for...

Description of Work
We were having problems with our alarm system with a "glass breakage" code. We could not set the alarm so we needed a service call to check out the system.

Category home security systems

07/26/2004

SONITROL'S TARGET MARKET SEEMED TO BE LARGER COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS. I FELT THEIR RECOMMENDATION WAS MORE THAN WE REALLY NEEDED, BUT THEIR RESPONSIVENESS WAS GREAT.

Description of Work
THEY PROVIDED AN ESTIMATE FOR A SECURITY SYSTEM & FIRE ALARM SYSTEM FOR OUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY.

Category home security systems

INTRUSION, BURLAR ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROL, CAMERA SYSTEMS, FIRE ALARM DETECTION & EVACUATION AND OUTDOOR SECURITY SYSTEMS

Guard Service.