Pea Organizing Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2001

4100 Carmel Rd Ste 135-B

Charlotte, NC 28226

Pea Organizing Services is a full-service professional organizing and consulting firm offering customized solutions tailored to each client in the residential and corporate environment. We evaluate your present systems, create a plan to better utilize your space and time, and coach you on how to continue to improve in these areas. And whether your challenges are residential, office, paper or time management, we match our consultants to your specific needs. We also assist clients with a pre and post move packing and unpacking services...

10/26/2015

BERNADETTE R.

Samantha arrived on time, worked with me for 4 hours, had the supplies she needed to quickly organize my papers and other items, and shared strategies with me to continue the process. I got my money's worth. Be prepared to move through your project you have quickly. The strategies and suggestions she gave me help keep me moving toward my goal of a more organized and simplified environment.

Description of Work
A representative of Pea Organizing worked with me in my home for 4 hours organizing papers and other items.

05/13/2014

NANCY O.

My goal was to have my house looking better at the end of the fours hours then it did but that was not fully achieved. I showed her multiple areas that needed attention, but she just mainly focused on the kitchen and did not get to the other areas of the house.

Description of Work
Purchased Big Deal for four hours of home organization.

Category home & garage organization

It was a pleasure meeting and working with [member name removed]. The Big Deal purchase was for 4 hours of organizing with 1 organizer. [member name removed] did show us the home and areas she would have like to have organized, but the scope of work far exceeded the 4 hour time frame allocated to this project. It is correct, that much of the time was spent in the kitchen area. The cabinets on one side of the kitchen were detached from the wall and as a result many of the items were on the surfaces, as there was insufficient functional cabinet space for all the kitchen items. In addition to organizing the kitchen, [member name removed] asked the organizer to remove two older rugs from the living area. Furniture had to be moved and the organizer took the rugs outside as asked. Once this was done and the area was cleaned, the new rug was positioned and furniture was moved to its original place. The suggestion was made to [member name removed] to consider additional hours of organizing to de-clutter and organize remaining areas of the home.

05/13/2014

STEVEN E.

Outstanding service. Very punctual. Made a great deal of improvements to my garage. I can actually park both cars in it now. Looking forward to our next session together.

Description of Work
Cleaned and organized my garage.

Category home & garage organization

The best part of our job is the opportunity we have to meet wonderful clients and help "transform" their space and make them as functional as possible. Steven's garage already had a good system in place. We categorized like items and labeled all bins. It is always more successful when the client is willing to donate items that the family no longer needs, as was the case on this project. I look forward to working with Steven in the future to assist with office file organizing.

04/21/2014

jonathan R.

I was very pleased with them. I plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
I hired Pea Organizing to organize my office, including files.

Category home & garage organization

I would like to thank [member name removed] for the opportunity to assist him in organizing his office filing system and look forward the working with him in the future.

04/14/2014

Connie H.

Fiorella and Sam spent four hours with us and helped to re-ignite a stalled attempt to clean out 17 years' worth of clutter. They are fast and focused, easy to work with, and full of good ideas and contacts. Wish I'd found them years ago!

Description of Work
Helped clean out belongings and organize items for upcoming garage sale; advised us on staging home for sale.

02/01/2014

Jo C.

Although this has not been a recent use of Pea Organizing they are professional and can offer services to take discarded or unwanted items and find other uses for them. I am an organizer by nature but could not do this job for my husband and believe me, I had tried. Pea Organizing listened to my husband and adapted a system that worked for him. Gone we're the piles of mail and papers!

Description of Work
Organized my husband office in a workable manner for him. Provided necessary supplies for the job after the initial intake interview.

01/23/2014

Steve M.

She was very good. She actually didn’t charge us and she just came by and said that we should use this other guy first and had him build the shelving in our garage. She kind of referred us to somebody else because she didn’t actually do construction type of work.

Description of Work
Pea Organizing Services just recommended somebody to build a second level shelving in our garage.

10/04/2012

ANNE M.

Samatha, was very kind a courteous and very flexible when I needed her. She helped get some areas of my home organized. A year later I am still able to have the organization in my home from help of Samatha. I would use her again and would recommend her to others.

Description of Work
I used them quite a bit when I need their services for organizations. They do charge approximately $60/hr.

09/30/2012

Jill B.

Some friends had given me a gift certificate for the initial assessment and 4 hours of organizing. After I contacted Pea Organizing Services, Fiorella came to my house for the initial assessment. She was professional and non-judgmental, and she emphasized that every recommendation she made was a suggestion. After the visit, she sent me a report, where she went room by room and made suggestions for the improvement. Each session, the organizer asks me what I want to accomplish, and then we tackle a room or (for some spaces), a section of a room. She always helps me clean up afterwards and separate out items to donate, recycle, or trash.

Description of Work
Fiorella Sabato of Pea Organizing Services has been helping me get my entire house organized! We started with my guest room, 2 bathrooms, master bedroom, and closet and are now working on my home office. I can't believe how much better I feel about the spaces we have tackled! For the first time in years, I know where things are and my house is becoming more of a sanctuary that I enjoy being in as opposed a place to deposit all of my junk. The cost is $60 per hour, but that's only $1 per minute, and we get so much done in that time -- this is some of the best money I've spent. Projects that would have taken me weeks (If I'd started them at all) we do together in a few hours. There is an additional cost for products, but Pea Organizing does not push that you buy them and are happy to repurpose what you already have. They do get a nice discount at the Container Store, which is very helpful.

09/26/2012

MARY C.

Pea Organizing is a trusted resource for me and our home. Fiorella offers a wonderful service. Worth the investment!

Description of Work
I have used Pea Organizing for several years. Fiorella sweeps in every once and awhile when life and logistics take over my home, and she helps things make sense again. She is trustworthy, personable, discreet, and non-judgmental. I will continue to use her on a rolling basis.

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

Easy Movers Inc

Easy Movers is an AWARD WINNING company providing LOCAL moving in Charlotte, and LONG DISTANCE, and INTERSTATE moves throughout the eastern US. We also offer Storage Facilities, Piano Moves, Packing Services, Supplies and Crating.

Offers by Easy Movers Inc on Angi
    Reign Moving Solutions LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Secretarial Services
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Residential & Home Office Organizing, Small Business & Office Organizing. Paper & Time Management Services & Coaching. Hoarding & Downsizing. Moving & Home Sale Preparation. Group Speeches.

Moving. Cleaning.