Miranda landscaping

With Angi since September 2013

01/06/2016

Ruth H.

I used Miranda landscaping but I didn't get them off of Angie's List. They charge 35 every 2 weeks. There were weeks when they didn't show up and he never returned calls. In fact the last time he came, he said he'd come back in 2 weeks and give me one final mowing and he's yet to come back or call. They would trim my hedges and not charge me any addition and I liked that.

Description of Work
They would mow my lawn and trim my hedges.

Category landscaping

09/23/2013

Joan M.

They took off some leaves off of my gutters without extra charge. They are awesome. They do the whole neighborhood really. They are very considerate. I work from home so there’s been a few times where the noise would have been too much for me and they went ahead and did another yard and came back. They always ask me if there’s anything else I need. They are very polite. They clean up perfectly.

Description of Work
I use Miranda landscaping to cut the grass, blowing, trimming, cutting bushes, seeding and fertilizing. They also mulching. They come once a year.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment