Bradham Brothers Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 1999

6128 Rozzelles Ferry Rd

Charlotte, NC 28214

Bradham Brothers, Inc. became a reality in April 1975. What began as a two brother team is now a company of 40 co-workers. The company is owned and operated by us, Larry Bradham and Rodney Bradham, brothers and native Charlotteans. Rodney Bradham, Jr. (Pete) is general manager. We both worked in the heating and air conditioning service field before opening our own business and attended the local community college receiving degrees in the HVAC industry. Our expertise is in the Residential and Light commercial replacement and service market. (License- NC #6753 & #18785, SC #3455) Our company has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are also Nate certified. Additional contact name - Rodney M Bradham. Award winning. 40 Employees. Full service Heating & Air Conditioning, Specializing in residential equipment, Flat rate pricing, C.O.D. Diagnostic charge plus quote cost of repair, No travel charges. Available for emergency/after hour service until 10:00 pm daily....

12/02/2020

MICHAEL P.

These guys are real pros. No pressure and they get the job done quickly and clean up afterwards. The weak of install was very rainy and they set up huge tents to keep the equipment dry. They navigated and tight crawl space with no issues and came back and re seeded grass where the rain caused the turf to get churned up. Great firm I would rate A+++ if that was on the scale.

Description of Work
Needed new furnace and AC for downstairs

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Great review! Thank you for the feedback.

11/06/2020

LINDA R.

The service was great, very few repairs done, they've maintained our AC and furnace pretty well.

Description of Work
AC was on checked in March and Furnace was done in September

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Awesome. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

09/14/2020

Susan B.

They did an excellent job and they come every fall and spring to maintain them. They are very reliable and professional. They are very clean and put shoe covers on when they come in. They are very easy to work with when you call them to come over. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They installed some HVAC systems in my home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great recommendation!!

08/05/2020

Heidi M.

I love this company! They did a fantastic job 6 years ago when they installed a new AC unit for us. They've provided us excellent service ever since. Last week we finally decided to replace the furnace, too. They gave us the quote on Wednesday afternoon, and they were here bright and early Friday morning to start the work. I strongly believe that these are honest and fair people. I'm not at all surprised to see that they've received stellar ratings from others. The best part of all is that they fixed my daughter's above garage/east facing bedroom cooling problem. Before the work, her room was like a frying pan during summer mornings. Bradham Brothers took care of that problem like it was nothing, and they did it for a very reasonable price. This is life altering stuff!

Description of Work
Furnace Install and Duct Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

So glad we could help make your family more comfortable at home. Thank you for the A rating!!

04/03/2020

Barbara V.

They are prompt, clean, courteous and do not try to do work that is not needed. We would highly recommend them and we will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
We have been using them for years for HVAC needs. They installed our system and they have been servicing it for 10 years now.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate our customers so much.

06/06/2019

Beth H.

Always so good. They come quick, good quality service and prices is reasonable.

Description of Work
A/C yearly maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the great review!

03/14/2019

Catherine F.

Everything went extremely well. We found all the employees to be very professional, responsive, punctual, polite and respectful of our house. It simply couldn't have gone better. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replacement of HVAC system upstairs (3rd floor attic)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We, at Bradham Brothers, are thrilled to hear a review like yours. Thank you for trusting us for your HVAC needs.

03/12/2019

SELENA AND MARK S.

For 2 days I didn't have heat in the upstairs HVAC unit without shutting the unit off in the attic and rebooting it. Reid came and performed multiple diagnostic checks to determine whether it was the "mother board" or the pressure switch. The pressure switch was replaced (still under warranty, 10 years parts and labor) and after 18 hours everything is working normally with the heat. Since Reid was here, I had him clean and check the AC unit for freon and cleaning. I didn't need freon and he cleaned the outside unit and the drain line in the attic Good communications by Reid to me. He was thorough and neat. Total bill with tax was $118.00.

Description of Work
Replace a furnace pressure switch and perform a AC check for the Spring/Summer season

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with Reid. We appreciate the A rating!

10/22/2018

SELENA AND MARK S.

With over 15 years experience with Bradham Bros. the purchase, paperwork, installation and system startup all went well. Important as well, I received a Piedmont Natural Gas rebate check and 0% financing for 60 months.

Description of Work
Purchased and installed a Trane 1.5 Ton HVAC system for lower level of residence

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It's great to hear about a positive experience! We, at Bradham Brothers, know that an HVAC installation is a big investment in your home. Thank you for choosing us!

07/09/2018

Christopher R.

Randy Gaskin and Bradham Bros. were responsive, knowledgeable and professional. They were easy to work with and accommodating when changes came up. I recommend them highly and would use them again in a heartbeat. They were not necessarily the cheapest, but they were competitive and were similar to other highly rated companies in the area. When you are spending a significant amount of money it is not only about price, but about character and who you can trust in the long run.

Description of Work
New central air and heating system. Switch from one zone to two zones.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

What a great review! Thank you for your honesty.

07/07/2018

Robert N.

Roman (tech) came out, identified the problem quickly, was professional as always and we were good to go in an hour. They are my HVAC contractor now for at least 10 years.

Description of Work
called after hours for downstairs AC out after Friday 7/6 storm

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate you staying with us over the last ten years!

MICHAEL & DEBORAH E.

They were professional, considerate and thorough. Excellent work.

Description of Work
BB performed diagnostic and repair work at both my home and my business.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wonderful to hear! Thanks for taking the time leave a review.

MICHAEL & DEBORAH E.

Excellent service. Very professional.

Description of Work
Repair work

Joseph P.

Everything went very well. I would recommend.

Description of Work
New A/C and heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the high rating and positive response!

04/25/2018

PAUL M.

My upstairs AC unit stopped working and I called for a repair on 4/2/18. They responded the same day and fixed the problem. The technician was courteous, professional, competent, and wore covers over his shoes to protect my floors. I have used Bradham Brothers for years because of the reasons stated above. I had bad experiences from other HVAC companies, including the original installer. I highly recommend Bradham Brothers. I think you will be pleased. They give an Angie's List discount

Description of Work
Repair of upstairs AC unit and scheduled summer HVAC maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your continued faith in our service. We appreciate your business!

03/21/2018

Mike S.

They are excellent and I would recommend them anytime. We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for the last 15 years. They service our HVAC system and they installed it about 14 years ago.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being a long term customer!

03/05/2018

Peter K.

Great experience. Quote was reasonable, follow up was not pushy and workmanship when the job was done was fantastic

Description of Work
Installed new AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review!

01/01/2018

Peter S.

Bradham completed the work on time as promised. Bradham's personnel are always courteous, professional and prompt. We have used them to service our HVAC for many years and plan to continue to do so.

Description of Work
We needed a new furnace and ductwork and asked for proposals from three firms including Bradham Brothers. Recommending identical Trane equipment, Bradham had a significantly better price. One of the competing firms indicated that Bradham has a pricing advantage on Trane equipment either by choice or perhaps by arrangement with Trane, I'm not sure which. We needed to install a furnace that would handle a 1900 sf first floor. We ended up using a different firm for replacing ductwork - having asked for and received separate proposals which ended up being worthwhile and saved significantly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the positive review!

12/09/2017

John O.

The day they showed up it was down pouring but they set up a tent in my driveway and went to it. All the workers and there were many from installers, electricians to helpers. I would have given them an "A" but when I was given the estimate by the sales associate Randy I indicated I have a Humidifier on the furnace and want to have that reinstalled on the new furnace. Randy said okay. I him include that in the estimate. On the day of installation I was looking at all the old parts taken out and I seen my humidifier in the scrap box. I asked the workers why is there they explained it was old parts. Then I asked the lead installer about it and explained that it was to be reinstalled he said he would call Randy. latter the installer told me Randy said that there was no humidifier to be reinstalled. I told the installer to tell Randy I have it in writing that it would be reinstalled. Randy then said it would be reinstalled. The installers pulled it out of the scraps but I watched and said that it was damaged, they tried to fix it but I said no it was to damaged. In the end they replaced the damaged part and reinstalled the humidifier. I am still not so sure it is still working but what can I do now. Except for the sales associate all the workers were very professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
I purchase a new furnace and air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback. We hold our professionalism and service to the highest standards. We are sorry that you were not satisfied and hope that speaking with the salesman since posting this review will change your opinion.

11/30/2017

Bob P.

I could not have asked for quicker service. I have been using Bradham Brothers for over 10 years. The repair was made quickly and I was happy to have heat again as it was 57 degrees in the house.

Description of Work
Sometime in the early morning of November 26, 2017 my heating system for my first floor stopped working. I called Bradham Brothers and left a phone message that my heat system was not working. The next morning I received a call at 7:30. I was given the option of morning or afternoon service. I requested morning and at 8:30 a technician arrived. The technician (Rusty) replaced the draft fan motor. The repair was covered under my Trane warranty.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

So glad we could help you efficiently and quickly!

10/14/2017

Deborah H.

Wonderful. Saved us $2,000 from other quotes we received for same unit. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Had a new HVAC system put in.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review and we were glad to be able to help you save!

10/05/2017

Devin M.

Lester figured out what they did, fixed it and ultimately saved me $700. Other company claimed motor was dead, but Lester fixed the wiring and it runs great. Even the vibration the motor had is gone now. Can't say enough good things about honest and expert work! Thank you Lester!

Description of Work
Needed emergency service to turn on HVAC after another company left it off.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are proud of Lester and thankful for your great review!

09/18/2017

Sheri K.

It was a warranty issue. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C services.

09/18/2017

Sheri K.

The experience has been an A+ with them all along.

Description of Work
They installed a unit.

09/10/2017

Katie W.

They were responsive and made sure all was working correctly before leaving

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair. Under warranty and they scheduled another visit to test for leaks before my warranty ran out. Found a small leak, fixed it and its been working great

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are happy to be able to serve you!