Accent Comfort Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2005

4.2

Additional Phone number - (864) 370-1186. Accent Comfort Services 704-509-1200...

Air 72 Inc

Free Service Call (Diagnostic) when you choose to have any repairs done by us! Air 72 Inc. is committed to employing the most courteous, skilled, and trustworthy technicians. We extensively train all our employees to put the customers first and take care of YOUR needs in a professional, honest, and timely manner.

Offers by Air 72 Inc on Angi
All City Heat and Air

We repair, maintain and replace residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We are a "Factory Authorized" dealer of quality Bryant heating and cooling products. We strive to maintain customers for life. Satisfaction guaranteed. Award winning.

Offers by All City Heat and Air on Angi
Ease Air

With over 100 collective years in home service experience, there’s not a plumbing or HVAC issue our team of over 20 employees hasn’t seen. Whether it’s your home or business, our expertise will put your mind at EASE.

10/10/2017

I have maintenance contract with them actually but I started using them because they are with my homeowners, the home warranty that you can get you can pay every year for you when something breaks and they were sent out and they did a lot of work for us at an old house that we had before we sold it. And then I continued to use them here and when I need service, I ask for them to do the work. I als...

Description of Work
They provided a tuneup for the air conditioner.

05/19/2017

This is the first time they came out. The techs were very polite. They told me what they had done. They were responsive. They were out within 38 hours. The tech was nice and left the area clean.

Description of Work
They came out to repair an AC leak.

02/09/2017

They are under my home warranty, but I will never use them again. They charged me for work that I had already paid for. The first time it was under the home warranty, and you have to pay a hundred dollars, they had to come back, after the drainage line was not checked, the way I found out was I was painting the bathroom, and they removed an light fixture, and it shorted everything out. They did no...

Description of Work
Heating element was not draining correctly.

08/17/2016

Great service. Company provided through home warranty. Replaced both the motor and capacitor on an older Trane air conditioner. Was very prompt with the window of time given for service with professional technicians. Customer service follow up good as well.

Description of Work
Air conditioner

07/01/2016

They did fine. If something isn't working and I need them, they come for that. I haven't actually needed to call them on heating, I call them for plumbing. I haven't called them on heating and air because the work that they do keeps it running fine. They do fine work.

Description of Work
They did a furnace check.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating, cooling, plumbing, kitchen, bath remodeling, furnace, gas package, indoor air quality products, filters, humidifiers, whole home air cleaners, ultra violet systems, HAVC, water heater repair, replacement, drain lines & duct cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal