Hendon Homes Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

Hendon Homes is a remodeling company with over 26 years experience in home renovation. I can beat most legit bids because I, as owner do 99% of the work myself. Let me do those odd jobs you have been wanting to do but can't find the time. Estimates are free, and I give different discounts. So give me a call, and ask for Hendon, and I'll show you some beautiful work....

Painter Ventura

We are providers of construction services in the Memphis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Painter Ventura has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs!

Ranch concrete

if it’s concrete we can do it ! , free estimates

ACCENT OUTDOORS

09/10/2014

Description of Work
Repaired window seals.(good job) painted interior some areas were well done but others were sloppily done with vent and light fixtures left hanging. Messy with cigarettes butts in front and in garage after being asked not to smoke around home area.

Category carpet installation

Interior & Exterior Painting. Woodwork. Flooring. Ceilings. Drywall. Framing. Additions. Fencing.

Electrical.