Frontline Flooring

With Angi since May 2018

04/30/2021

10889 Blake Cir

Olive Branch, MS 38654

Frontline Flooring provide homeowners a variety of installation services. We install ceramic tile, laminate, hardwood, carpet, and backsplashes. We also build custom showers. We offer free estimates and consultation. When using Frontline Flooring you will receive top quality installation along with an affordable price. With over 15 years of experience in the flooring business, we will deliver the results you are looking for....

tile installation (29)flooring (18)home remodeling (16)hardwood floors (7)interior painting (2)fireplace services (1)plumbers (1)

03/21/2021

It went very well and they were very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Remodeling- flooring

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/09/2021

Once again Lonnie and his crew did a fantastic job. My master bathroom is absolutely beautiful. We are so pleased. I’m looking for my next project for Frontline Flooring as we speak. Thanks to Angie’s list for finding the best out there.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom, painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

02/02/2021

It was flawless. The work is impeccable.

Description of Work
New Backsplash

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

01/08/2021

Everything went great .. quote was given on Saturday, new carpet was installed on Tuesday! Job was done by 5pm that same day! I couldn’t ask for a better experience! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/08/2020

We had them install kitchen backsplash tile and it looks great. They did a fantastic job cutting the tile perfectly and even replaced a damaged doorframe from when our countertops were installed. They were very professional and quoted us a lot less than others did for the same job. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Backsplash installed

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/28/2020

The project required several different skills; flooring, carpentry and painting. The initial result was fantastic! A real transformation! However here is where they really shined in my eye. After close inspection I noted a few small issues. Well he immediately dispatched his team who took care all of them. Above and beyond indeed! A+ service. Highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/26/2020

Great! , if I graded Lonnie’ service from 1 -10 he and his company would have been an 11. I can’t tell you how pleased and happy we are with our new floors. Lonnie and his crew are very professional, hard workers and they get the job done. We can’t say enough. Except we are looking at our next remodeling job and can’t wait for for Frontline Flooring to start.

Description of Work
Flooring

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/26/2020

They were on time and quick . The people came to install were very nice and polite. Lonnie is efficient and made sure everything looked the way I wanted it . I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Wood flooring installed and carpet stretched

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/13/2020

Excellent from beginning to end. Very professional and prompt. Floors look wonderful. I highly recommend as they were recommended to me.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/10/2020

Mr Valentine gave us a prompt response and estimate for the work. It was done the next day because of an opportunity in less time than other estimates. Work was well done and he cleaned up. He left us with care instructions and followed up after a day to see if we were pleased with the results. I will use him again when we have this type of work

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

We offer installation services such as; ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate, backsplashes, and custom built showers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check