XteriorPRO

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr #239

Saint Charles, MO 63304

Seven year Super Service Award Winner! XteriorPRO is a home improvement company that specializes in the installation of roofs, siding, windows, doors, and gutter guards. We are truly dedicated to customer service that goes well beyond the point of sale. In addition to our customer service, we only partner with manufacturers who also operate with a high level of integrity and stand behind their products (e.g.: GAF roofing, James Hardie fiber cement siding, LP SmartSide engineered wood siding, Windows Depot USA, Provia doors, Provia Windows, Leaf Solution gutter guard.) We have spent years researching these products to be certain they will perform beyond your expectations. At XteriorPRO we feel each homeowner we work with has a unique problem that they are trying to solve. This is why we take a no pressure, consultative approach to the sales process. We offer multiple product lines to assure we can find a solution to your problem that fits your individual needs and budget. If you are in the market for a roof, siding, windows, doors, and gutter guards, please contact us for a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation today. Our office hours are Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm. We are available for appointments Mon - Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm and Sat 9:00am - 12:00pm. Additional DBA: Leaf Solutions of St. Louis and Window Depot USA of St. Louis....

Resposiveness

roofing (58)gutter repair (41)siding companies (34)window replacement (9)door installation (3)handyman (5)gutter cleaning (5)house painting (2)home builder (1)

05/05/2020

Excellent! Jason believes in quality as well as a good price. He's organized, reliable, knowledgeable & explains things well. He inspects everything, including proper ventilation prior to installation & again inspects the work in progress to ensure we have a roof that lasts. We were very impressed with his crew. They showed up on time, were polite & worked steadily like an organized assembly line....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof & install new one.

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and kind words.

01/24/2020

Exterior Pro was the perfect match for us! From the moment Phil arrived to explain the product, to the completion of the installation by Chris, we were impressed by their professionalism. They arrived on time and worked quickly on a cold day so we stayed warm inside. We are happy to recommend Exterior Pro to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business and kind words.

10/08/2019

Very responsive was out in two days. Very honest, they located the leak and took pictures so I could understand the problem and scope of work. Pricing was very reasonable. They are honest and did not try to up-sell me. I will call them again if needed and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leak around my chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/19/2019

XteriorPRO did a very thorough job on a complex roof leak. They were professional and dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're always happy to help, especially a repeat customer as yourself. You're always a pleasure to work with.

05/08/2019

AMAZING EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FININSH, HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND GREAT WORKMENSHIP, THEY PAID GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL DURING THE INSTALL...EVEN UNCLOGGED MY GUTTERS WITHOUT ASKING (WHO DOES THAT?). WHAT A RARE FIND NOW A DAYS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW FULL ROOF

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

What an awesome testimony [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it so much. You were great to work with and if you need us in the future, we'll be happy to help.

10/17/2018

The quality of the work was outstanding. The siding was concrete siding. They did excellent work and exactly matched the existing siding color. I know I was scheduling at their busiest time of the year so there was a delay in getting into the schedule but they kept me updated along the way. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is in need of siding or siding repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial Siding Repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

Thanks so much! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to help with anything you may need in the future.

05/18/2018

Jason called before arriving to repair a few roofing tiles that had blown off the roof ridge. He also repaired two areas of my gutters on the front porch. He explained to me why I had the problem and how he was going to fix it. He's one of the most professional roofers I've ever met. He's a great asset to the company. They will be my go-to roofers in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutter Repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your kind words. You are right about Jason, he is definitely a great asset to our company and our customers. Thanks again.

05/14/2018

Great. Came when scheduled and did great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter guards for detached garage

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate it!

04/25/2018

Prior to this experience it was good, but i don't know why the price they quoted me is quite high this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were entirely out of line when it comes to quote for soffit and fascia. They gave me a quote for $590.00.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

We are sorry to hear you feel this way about the price. We operate with all required insurances, have a place of business, practice OSHA rules and regulations, etc. This is done to protect our customers and our company to insure we will be around for them for years to come. So we will rarely ever beat the price of a "Chuck in the Truck". You're low rating of our responsiveness and professionalism ...

02/26/2018

They did a great job! It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some damaged dental molding under my gutters, the full length of my home, including the garage, and they covered it up with aluminum siding in a very professional manner.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and your kind words.

Roofs, Siding, Windows, Doors, Gutter Protection Systems