Loyalty Lawn Care

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2002

Lawn and Ornamental category 3

2070 Exchange Dr

Saint Charles, MO 63303

Our services are provided outdoors with a safe distance from our customers. Our team members take proper health precautions.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Fertilization, Weed Control, Grub Control, Mosquito Control, Tree & Shrub Care Loyalty Lawn Care is dedicated to providing you with the best products and services available, in the St. Louis Metro and all of St. Charles County. We will communicate with you to keep you up to date on your lawn's current and changing conditions. While we can’t solve every lawn and landscape issue with fertilizer and weed control, we want you to know what options are available to you so we can ensure your satisfaction with Loyalty Lawn Care. Our team has been in the Lawn Care and Green industry for a combined 60 years of experience. Let’s work together so you have the best-looking lawn and landscape possible. Price is determined based on square footage. Estimates can be done over the phone. ...

lawn treatment (144)pest control (3)lawn care (43)lawn & landscaping (17)tree service (9)irrigation system (6)lawn mower repair (1)

11/16/2021

DEANNE & GORDON B.

They come out every 6 week for my lawn service. And they were good and reliable.

Description of Work
They spray leaves and fertilize lawn

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

06/10/2021

CORNELIUS V.

They have been excellent, are very reliable, and are very thorough. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They do six treatments per year on my lawn including fertilization, weed treatment and aeration.

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

04/08/2019

Richard S.

I have been a "loyal" customer of Loyalty Lawn Care since 2005 or about 14 years. My yard is one of the best looking in the neighborhood. I have referred many homeowners (probably 7 or 8) to Loyalty Lawn Care after they have seen my beautiful yard. They always do a fine job in applying the treatments. And they do respond in a timely fashion if I need some extra treatment like weed control for example. I will continue their service for many years.

Description of Work
Lawn care - fertilizing & weed control. Also grub treatment.

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

Review for Loyalty Lawn Care - 2070 Exchange Dr, Saint Charles, MO - 37808388

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the referrals- Its the number one way we gain new clients!

03/26/2019

Joseph C.

I've been using Loyalty Lawn Care for about 6 years and their service is great and my lawn always looks great.

Description of Work
Yearly lawn maintenance program

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

03/21/2019

Kathryn C.

This company is the best! My lawn is always lush and green - the best looking on the block because of Loyalty! I would not go with anyone else. They are punctual, they never miss an appointment and they are very nice to work with. a+++++

Description of Work
Aeration, overseed, fertilization and grub control

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we couldn't be happier about how pleased you are! Please let us know if you ever need anything!

03/18/2019

Keith W.

Loyalty came out and as usual did a fantastic job treating my lawn this spring. They got all the edges real good also as that is where weeds and crabgrass like to grow. They came on the day I had scheduled and were on time and got the job done quickly. They then left a note describing exactly what they did and recommendations on future treatments. I have used them for about 8 yrs now and they have been impressive.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizing and crabgrass prevention

Work Completed On 03/16/2019

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed], let us know if you ever need anything!

03/12/2019

Jeffrey M.

Good service. Informative and responsive.

Description of Work
Lawn care. Weed and feed.

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Thank you and let us know if you need anything!

02/12/2019

LINDA S.

The services we paid for were done as stated in their contract with us. Before each treatment, we were notified a day or two beforehand (do not need to be present) in case we had any questions or concerns which needed to be addressed. Each visit was followed up with a statement which explained the treatment rendered. If the treatment was not as effective as we thought it should be, the company does come out, evaluate the situation and usually will retreat the area of concern again as part of our contract. The cost of service below is for lawn care & pest control. Service from March-November - 14 treatments.

Description of Work
We have been in their Fertilization & Weed Control annual program for about 6 years. We have been in their Outdoor Pest Control annual program for about 3 years.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Thanks Mrs. [Member Name Removed], let us know if you ever need anything!

02/09/2019

Margaret D.

We have been happy with the service from Loyalty Lawn Care. One reason I chose them, in the beginning, is that they were willing to work with us and not use the heavy fertilizing equipment on my yard and instead use only the kind they actually walk behind. I thank them for that as no one else seemed willing to do so.

Description of Work
Annual lawn fertilization and treatments.

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate it!

03/14/2018

CORNELIUS V.

They're doing a good job. It's starting to really spring up!

Description of Work
They've been fertilizing and seeding my lawn.

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Granular fertilizer. Weed, crabgrass & grub worm control. Tree & shrub treatment program for insect & disease issues. Outdoor pest control. Aeration. Seeding.

Mowing lawns. Irrigation services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express