Aarons Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

Aaron’s Service has been a locally-owned Kansas City-based heating, cooling, and plumbing service company since 2006. We’ve serviced thousands of KC homes and businesses and maintained a 96% average on-time completion record. And although our workmanship and quality of our service has earned us a reputation as one of the nation’s leading residential and commercial service companies, we believe it’s our people who make the greatest difference for our clients. At Aaron’s Service, we employ a skilled group of heating and cooling, electrical, and plumbing professionals. Our on-the-job motto is Honesty, Integrity, and Quality Workmanship, and this is something that each of our managers, employees, and contractors stand behind every day. Aaron’s Service is proud to call Kansas City our home and business base of operations. We’re locally owned and personally invested in our community. So, our customers can rest assured that Aaron’s Service will be here in KC for as long as they need us. Additional DBA names - Aaron's Heating & Cooling LLC, Aaron's Heating & Cooling Plumbing & Appliances. We charge a flat rate....

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

Welcome to Kearns Heating and Cooling! We are committed to exceeding your expectations. As experts, we will handle your needs with the highest of quality expertise that your home or business deserves. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We offer competitive prices and customer satisfaction is our Number One priority. Call us today!

Offers by KEARNS HEATING & COOLING on Angi

07/01/2018

I called Aaron's around 7pm, Tracy came out at around 8pm, he was quick to diagnose the problem and luckily had the part that my AC needed especially since it was 90 degrees in my house at this point. My AC was up and working in no time. Tracy was very nice and professional. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC stopped working

08/03/2016

Called early morning on a Monday (6:30AM) and within 2.5 hours had a tech at my house. I was provided several options/quotes for new AC and Heat Pump. A crew arrived the next morning and completed the removal and installation of the new system by 4PM. Very courteous and professional experience from start to finish. I will continue to have them service my equipment and use them for any other servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner and furnace replacement.

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked on central air conditioner. He fixed it so it would turn on. | |Also helped uninstall some lights that were causing problems. | |Year earlier he fixed a furnace problem that ended up being fixed by cleaning cobwebs from combustion exhaust. I was prepared to spent $1,000 changing out logic board which would not have fixed it. It ended costing about $100 for a service call.

CATEGORY gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have replaced my A/C in two different houses over the past 4 years. My employer also uses them to maintain, repair and replace any of the units at our facility and we are happy with their response time which is why I chose to use them in my home.

CATEGORY gutter repair

09/06/2012

On the phone, I explained that our 16-yr-old air conditioner had iced-up so I had shut it off.  Roy said he or his co-worker would call me.  It is now 1 week later,  we are still without air conditioning, and neither Roy nor his co-worker has contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

High-Efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment, Commercial Heating & Cooling, Commercial Walk-In Coolers & Reach-In Coolers, Residential Appliances, Geothermal, Residential & Commercial Electrical, Plumbing & Remodeling

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa