Aarons Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

Aaron’s Service has been a locally-owned Kansas City-based heating, cooling, and plumbing service company since 2006. We’ve serviced thousands of KC homes and businesses and maintained a 96% average on-time completion record. And although our workmanship and quality of our service has earned us a reputation as one of the nation’s leading residential and commercial service companies, we believe it’s our people who make the greatest difference for our clients. At Aaron’s Service, we employ a skilled group of heating and cooling, electrical, and plumbing professionals. Our on-the-job motto is Honesty, Integrity, and Quality Workmanship, and this is something that each of our managers, employees, and contractors stand behind every day. Aaron’s Service is proud to call Kansas City our home and business base of operations. We’re locally owned and personally invested in our community. So, our customers can rest assured that Aaron’s Service will be here in KC for as long as they need us. Additional DBA names - Aaron's Heating & Cooling LLC, Aaron's Heating & Cooling Plumbing & Appliances. We charge a flat rate....

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services. Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Neal Harris Service Experts

If you need a job done right, you call in the experts. At Neal Harris Service Experts, we’re committed to performing the highest quality HVAC. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee displays our commitment to upholding the highest level of heating and air conditioning services in the industry. We will take care of everything needed to ensure your home’s comfort. Whether your air conditioner or furnace breaks on the day you need it most or you’re on the lookout for indoor air quality and home comfort solutions that meet the highest EPA and ENERGY STAR® standards, you can trust our team. We’re experts in heating and air conditioning, and superior service is what we do best. Additional DBAs: Sunbeam Service Experts, Wilson's Service Experts, Becht/Givens Service Experts.

07/01/2018

I called Aaron's around 7pm, Tracy came out at around 8pm, he was quick to diagnose the problem and luckily had the part that my AC needed especially since it was 90 degrees in my house at this point. My AC was up and working in no time. Tracy was very nice and professional. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
AC stopped working

08/03/2016

Called early morning on a Monday (6:30AM) and within 2.5 hours had a tech at my house. I was provided several options/quotes for new AC and Heat Pump. A crew arrived the next morning and completed the removal and installation of the new system by 4PM. Very courteous and professional experience from start to finish. I will continue to have them service my equipment and use them for any other servic...

Description of Work
Air conditioner and furnace replacement.

06/11/2015

Description of Work
Worked on central air conditioner. He fixed it so it would turn on. | |Also helped uninstall some lights that were causing problems. | |Year earlier he fixed a furnace problem that ended up being fixed by cleaning cobwebs from combustion exhaust. I was prepared to spent $1,000 changing out logic board which would not have fixed it. It ended costing about $100 for a service call.

Category gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2014

Description of Work
They have replaced my A/C in two different houses over the past 4 years. My employer also uses them to maintain, repair and replace any of the units at our facility and we are happy with their response time which is why I chose to use them in my home.

Category gutter repair

09/06/2012

On the phone, I explained that our 16-yr-old air conditioner had iced-up so I had shut it off. Roy said he or his co-worker would call me. It is now 1 week later, we are still without air conditioning, and neither Roy nor his co-worker has contacted me.

Description of Work
None.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

High-Efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment, Commercial Heating & Cooling, Commercial Walk-In Coolers & Reach-In Coolers, Residential Appliances, Geothermal, Residential & Commercial Electrical, Plumbing & Remodeling

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa