Aarons Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

PO Box 24085

Kansas City, MO 64118

Aaron’s Service has been a locally-owned Kansas City-based heating, cooling, and plumbing service company since 2006. We’ve serviced thousands of KC homes and businesses and maintained a 96% average on-time completion record. And although our workmanship and quality of our service has earned us a reputation as one of the nation’s leading residential and commercial service companies, we believe it’s our people who make the greatest difference for our clients. At Aaron’s Service, we employ a skilled group of heating and cooling, electrical, and plumbing professionals. Our on-the-job motto is Honesty, Integrity, and Quality Workmanship, and this is something that each of our managers, employees, and contractors stand behind every day. Aaron’s Service is proud to call Kansas City our home and business base of operations. We’re locally owned and personally invested in our community. So, our customers can rest assured that Aaron’s Service will be here in KC for as long as they need us. Additional DBA names - Aaron's Heating & Cooling LLC, Aaron's Heating & Cooling Plumbing & Appliances. We charge a flat rate....

07/20/2022

Rae C.

They provided extremely prompt and professional service. They explained everything clearly so that I understood what repair/service was required and the cost. I have used them for the last 4 years and only been happy with their service

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance and Water heater reoair

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

07/01/2018

Rebecca B.

I called Aaron's around 7pm, Tracy came out at around 8pm, he was quick to diagnose the problem and luckily had the part that my AC needed especially since it was 90 degrees in my house at this point. My AC was up and working in no time. Tracy was very nice and professional. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
AC stopped working

08/03/2016

Neal M.

Called early morning on a Monday (6:30AM) and within 2.5 hours had a tech at my house. I was provided several options/quotes for new AC and Heat Pump. A crew arrived the next morning and completed the removal and installation of the new system by 4PM. Very courteous and professional experience from start to finish. I will continue to have them service my equipment and use them for any other services I may need. Very courteous and professional. Recommended!

Description of Work
Air conditioner and furnace replacement.

06/11/2015

Karen G H.

Description of Work
Worked on central air conditioner. He fixed it so it would turn on. | |Also helped uninstall some lights that were causing problems. | |Year earlier he fixed a furnace problem that ended up being fixed by cleaning cobwebs from combustion exhaust. I was prepared to spent $1,000 changing out logic board which would not have fixed it. It ended costing about $100 for a service call.

Category gutter repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2014

Barbara S.

Description of Work
They have replaced my A/C in two different houses over the past 4 years. My employer also uses them to maintain, repair and replace any of the units at our facility and we are happy with their response time which is why I chose to use them in my home.

Category gutter repair

09/06/2012

Reid N.

On the phone, I explained that our 16-yr-old air conditioner had iced-up so I had shut it off. Roy said he or his co-worker would call me. It is now 1 week later, we are still without air conditioning, and neither Roy nor his co-worker has contacted me.

Description of Work
None.

01/11/2010

Anita S.

They were really good at what they do. They are very personable and give good service.

Description of Work
They replaced my furnace and air conditioning unit. They took out the furnace in the attic and they set up a new furnace in my garage and re ran the duct work.

F & H Heating and Cooling

HVAC Contractor

Zoom Drain

A clogged-up drain is every homeowner’s nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line – and fast? Zoom Drain of Kansas City, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Kansas City, Overland Park and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Kansas City can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

High-Efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment, Commercial Heating & Cooling, Commercial Walk-In Coolers & Reach-In Coolers, Residential Appliances, Geothermal, Residential & Commercial Electrical, Plumbing & Remodeling