Kelly's Flooring

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

Kelly's Flooring has been serving the entire St. Louis Metropolitan Area since 1978! Kelly’s is family owned and operated by Larry, Kelly and Tom Murphy. We are a full-service flooring store offering carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile and vinyl. Our selection of floor coverings includes all major brand names. We take great pride in our reputation for quality flooring products and exceptional customer service. At Kelly's Flooring, customer service means timeliness, quality craftsmanship and a friendly attitude. We believe in providing outstanding service at a reasonable price for your flooring needs. For over 30 years, we have been helping friends and neighbors all over St. Louis beautify their homes with floors that are comfortable, durable, and affordable. If you give us a chance to earn your business we are confident that you will soon count yourself among the thousands of satisfied customers who wouldn't go anywhere else for their flooring needs! Come by, call or email us for additional information. We look forward to hearing from you. A few noteworthy things to consider: We offer FREE interior design service. We have a floor for every room and every budget. Feel free to check the competition: Lowes, Empire, Home Depot. Their service just can’t compete. Shop local, and save jobs here in St. Louis, Missouri. We offer three times the selection of any box store. No high pressure sales like those shop at home sharks. Over 30 years of satisfied customers. We offer better service than any out-of-town 800 number. We beat ANY store’s installed price. Don’t take our word…check out our A+ BBB rating....

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Refinishing Plus specializes in bathtubs & surrounds, tile restoration and kitchen countertop refinishing. Restore your tub in just 1 day! We offer free estimates and a 5 year warranty on all completed work. Refinishing Plus also specializes in bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Call for a free estimate!

Family owned & operated, majority of work is by customer referrals. Three employees, no criminal records or use of sub contractors. Owner is on the job site. Cost determined by the job. We do not have a showroom because we prefer to pass on the savings to our customers by keeping our overhead low. Quality Wood Flooring offers installation of wood flooring and also refinishing of existing floors. We can provide the raw material with job site install and finishing. We also can provide pre-finished flooring, or you can provide the material and we install it. We prefer not to show color samples when bidding the job site finished flooring, instead we show the stain colors on your floor after sanding, in your lighting, to get the true custom color you desire. We are a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau. We service the entire St. Louis and Metro east area. Free estimates over the phone, or in person, if you are within 50 miles. We are insured and most of our business is from word of mouth. We book up quickly, so please try to contact us as soon as possible to get on our schedule. We try to accommodate our customers as much as possible, and will work some weekends to fit people in, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to be available for you, unless you give us adequate notice. We can be booked up at least a month in advance, but schedules change, and can be adjusted, so do not be afraid to call, and we will try and accommodate you.

07/27/2020

replace carpet with luxury vinyl tile

Description of Work
This was an amazing experience start to finish. I wanted to replace beige carpeting and some old laminate with LVT before I moved in with my pets. Tom came out and walked me through the process and assessed what needed to be done to give me the results I wanted. I asked him to quote for entryway, living and dining rooms, hallway, master bed and bath and 2nd bath. He did and after some discussion the work began. He hires amazing workers. They replaced some sub flooring to bring all the floors to a consistent height and then installed beautiful LVT planks. While in the hall bath, they noted the toilet seal ring was bad and bolts were rusted. They actually fixed that instead of making me deal with it later (at no added cost to me). They also sealed along the edge of the tub which my brother-in-law the home inspector said he NEVER sees in his inspections. I moved into a house with beautiful floors. I’ve been here three months now—no complaints. I couldn’t be happier. If I ever decide to redo the basement family room floor or the tiled kitchen and laundry, I’ll be back at Kelly’s. Their array of products and customer service are terrific

Category flooring contractor

01/19/2019

Kelly’s Flooring was FANTASTIC. They far exceeded our expectations. The crew sent by Tom was professional, extremely knowledgeable and placed our needs as their highest priority. They left our home .”cleaner” than when they arrived, accommodated our special request and provided a services far above what we expected. I give to them our highest recommendation for any hardwood services needed. When u...

Description of Work
Replacing damage hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

06/11/2018

took a little longer than expected - but good service overall, and good value

Description of Work
refinishing kitchen/family room floors

01/08/2018

great! Fantastic customer service and the quality of the work was awesome. I've used this company in the past and will use again

Description of Work
replaced one room of carpet and replaced some faded hard wood planks

01/03/2018

John & Curtis came from Kelly Flooring on December 28 around 8:30am. They removed the parquet flooring. Put down the hardwood. Since I wanted it to match the steps, they had to sand and stain the wood. I had to stay off of the flooring for 24 hours to let it dry. John came back the next day to apply the second coat. I then stayed off the flooring for 24 hours. The floor looks great and matches the...

Description of Work
I had parquet floor in my entry way. I wanted them to remove the parquet and replace it with hardwood.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Kelly's Flooring offers sales and installation of carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, and luxury vinyl tile. We also offer hardwood sanding and refinishing.

N/A