Kelly's Flooring

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

2311 LITTLE ANTIRE RD

High Ridge, MO 63049

Kelly's Flooring has been serving the entire St. Louis Metropolitan Area since 1978! Kelly’s is family owned and operated by Larry, Kelly and Tom Murphy. We are a full-service flooring store offering carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile and vinyl. Our selection of floor coverings includes all major brand names. We take great pride in our reputation for quality flooring products and exceptional customer service. At Kelly's Flooring, customer service means timeliness, quality craftsmanship and a friendly attitude. We believe in providing outstanding service at a reasonable price for your flooring needs. For over 30 years, we have been helping friends and neighbors all over St. Louis beautify their homes with floors that are comfortable, durable, and affordable. If you give us a chance to earn your business we are confident that you will soon count yourself among the thousands of satisfied customers who wouldn't go anywhere else for their flooring needs! Come by, call or email us for additional information. We look forward to hearing from you. A few noteworthy things to consider: We offer FREE interior design service. We have a floor for every room and every budget. Feel free to check the competition: Lowes, Empire, Home Depot. Their service just can’t compete. Shop local, and save jobs here in St. Louis, Missouri. We offer three times the selection of any box store. No high pressure sales like those shop at home sharks. Over 30 years of satisfied customers. We offer better service than any out-of-town 800 number. We beat ANY store’s installed price. Don’t take our word…check out our A+ BBB rating....

07/27/2020

KATHLEEN W.

replace carpet with luxury vinyl tile

Description of Work
This was an amazing experience start to finish. I wanted to replace beige carpeting and some old laminate with LVT before I moved in with my pets. Tom came out and walked me through the process and assessed what needed to be done to give me the results I wanted. I asked him to quote for entryway, living and dining rooms, hallway, master bed and bath and 2nd bath. He did and after some discussion the work began. He hires amazing workers. They replaced some sub flooring to bring all the floors to a consistent height and then installed beautiful LVT planks. While in the hall bath, they noted the toilet seal ring was bad and bolts were rusted. They actually fixed that instead of making me deal with it later (at no added cost to me). They also sealed along the edge of the tub which my brother-in-law the home inspector said he NEVER sees in his inspections. I moved into a house with beautiful floors. I’ve been here three months now—no complaints. I couldn’t be happier. If I ever decide to redo the basement family room floor or the tiled kitchen and laundry, I’ll be back at Kelly’s. Their array of products and customer service are terrific

01/19/2019

Shelly M.

Kelly’s Flooring was FANTASTIC. They far exceeded our expectations. The crew sent by Tom was professional, extremely knowledgeable and placed our needs as their highest priority. They left our home .”cleaner” than when they arrived, accommodated our special request and provided a services far above what we expected. I give to them our highest recommendation for any hardwood services needed. When unanticipated challenges came, they provided options which met our budget and completed the job professionally and ahead of schedule. It is an honor to refer Kelly’s Flooring to others.

Description of Work
Replacing damage hardwood flooring

06/11/2018

Alicia T.

took a little longer than expected - but good service overall, and good value

Description of Work
refinishing kitchen/family room floors

01/08/2018

Teresa K.

great! Fantastic customer service and the quality of the work was awesome. I've used this company in the past and will use again

Description of Work
replaced one room of carpet and replaced some faded hard wood planks

01/03/2018

Teresa M.

John & Curtis came from Kelly Flooring on December 28 around 8:30am. They removed the parquet flooring. Put down the hardwood. Since I wanted it to match the steps, they had to sand and stain the wood. I had to stay off of the flooring for 24 hours to let it dry. John came back the next day to apply the second coat. I then stayed off the flooring for 24 hours. The floor looks great and matches the steps.

Description of Work
I had parquet floor in my entry way. I wanted them to remove the parquet and replace it with hardwood.

10/08/2017

Eric W.

Awesome!! Quality products, friendly service, professional help and advice. Best flooring store in the St. Louis area!!! Thank you Kelly and staff!!

Description of Work
Purchased new vinyl plank flooring and carpeting for basement and stairwell.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/29/2017

Susan S.

08/28/2017

Terry M.

Very good!

Description of Work
Laid vinyl tile flooring and refinished hardwood flooring.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/12/2017

Maryl B.

Great! They are great to work with.

Description of Work
Hardwoods installed in Master bedroom, tile installed in 3 bathrooms and a laundry room. Have just had them out to discuss additional work on refinishing hardwoods in our home.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

06/12/2017

Cynthia T.

Description of Work
They put carpet down in two rooms.

03/29/2017

Elizabeth N.

Awesome! Professional and prompt. The guys showed up when they said and finished on time. They cleaned up and were friendly and professional the whole time-very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
New floors in living room and kitchen.

02/20/2017

Brian M.

The estimate process and the installation went smoothly, no problems. It took about 3 hours for installation.

Description of Work
We had Luxe plank flooring installed in a family room.

Category flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review! We greatly appreciate your business. Let us know if you have any questions, or if we can help with any future flooring projects. Thanks! Kelly's Flooring

01/16/2017

Victor H.

Everything looked very nice when the floors were completed.

Description of Work
Ne New tile in bathroom.w Tile flooring in Kitchen. New hardwood floors in living room and hallways and closets. New tile floor in main bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], Glad to hear everything is great! Thanks for reviewing our company. Kelly's Flooring

12/21/2016

Mary E.

We are going to have them back in 2017 to do more hardward. I highly recommend them. They have good pricing, excellent installation and back their work.

Description of Work
They have done all the flooring in our home which includes carpet, hardwood and tile.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

12/20/2016

Joe C.

Everything from Sales to Installation went great. There was an issue where the manufacture sent some mismatched colored flooring. Kelly's took the time and did the due diligence to ensure that this was not going to be installed. There was some delay but it was well worth the wait.

Description of Work
New Hardwood flooring installed in Kitchen, Dining & Living Room area. We also had some carpeting installed on the steps going down into the basement.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

[Removed Member Name], Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. We are so glad to hear that you love your new floors! Let us know if you any questions at all. Kelly's Flooring

11/14/2016

Jessica O.

Work done professionally and on time

Description of Work
Carpet for basement

Category carpet installation

[Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help with any future flooring projects. Kelly's Flooring

09/19/2016

David R.

Professional job discussing our options and advising against a particular short cut we were considering.

Description of Work
Assessment of cost to replace damaged hardwood floor

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We greatly appreciate your business. Kelly's Flooring

08/26/2016

Peggy S.

The floors are absolutely beautiful! The installation has been performed perfectly and the entire staff was professional.

Description of Work
Wood flooring in my family room, hall, and master bedroom.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], We are so happy to hear that you love your new floors! Call us anytime with any questions. Kelly's Flooring

04/05/2016

David G.

The whole team was very professional and their work was outstanding. I would rehire them again and would highly recommend them for any flooring needs. They even eliminated some floor squeaking.

Description of Work
Kelly's Flooring, screened and recoated floors in 2 rooms, refinished, stained and coated family room, installed new oak floors in entry hall and matched stain, as well as installing new pre finished hardwood floors in master bed room and second floor hallway.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

09/25/2015

Jeff Y.

We interacted with several members of the Kelly Flooring business in our purchase and all were very helpful and great to work with. Our order was placed and arrived in a timely manner and install was scheduled without delay. We liked the fact that the installers worked directly for Kelly Flooring instead of contracting out, so if there had been an issue (there wasn't) we would be able to work with only one company. The installers showed up on time both days and worked VERY hard to get the work done and did an exceptional job. We had them move furniture and everything was put back in exactly the correct place and they cleaned up well after themselves before leaving.

Description of Work
We purchased and had Kelly Flooring install carpet in 4 bedrooms and hallway upstairs and hardwood in our master bedroom, closet and a landing.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

[Member name], Thank you so much to taking the time to share your experience with our company and thanks for nominating us for the Page of Happiness! We are so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you love your new floors. Please contact us at anytime if you have any questions about your new flooring. Kelly

04/07/2015

Steve S.

Didn't go well at all. I'll call someone that is willing to do a job and not force me to buy their tile.

Description of Work
Refused to work with me since I already have the tile. I guess they want the profit from selling the tile too.

Category ceramic tile

[member name removed], We appreciate your interest in our company, and we sincerely apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding of our services. We are a full service flooring company, and we sell and install quality products. We unfortunately are unable to install products that are not purchased through our company because we need to be able to stand behind both the product and the installation. Our installers are trained by the manufacturers and distributors to install the products we sell at our store. Every manufacturer of flooring products has different installation procedures. We don't know the specifications, installation procedures and quality of products purchased at other companies, and therefore aren't able to install them.

03/12/2015

Vikram R.

Good quality staff! I had no issues with them. They were prompt and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood flooring in our basement. The area was around 600 square feet.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for reviewing our company. We greatly appreciate your business.

03/12/2015

Merijo A.

Their work is good and I chose not to work with them for a totally different reason. Their work is excellent and their product is good. They are good for anybody to hire. Their pricing is also competitive.

Description of Work
They did some high end carpeting. I bought it from them and they installed.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

[removed member name], Thank you for the review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

03/09/2015

Pat R.

It was wonderful. I recommend them highly- they did my younger brother's and older brother's floors, and several friends and we are very pleased with them. They were prompt and came in, did the work and cleaned everything up and left- no mess. There was nothing that I didn't like about them.

Description of Work
They did a floor in out kitchen and hall way.

Category flooring contractor

Thanks for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business. Call us anytime if you have questions or need additional flooring.

10/08/2014

MARY T.

They were very friendly, professional, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. They are such a great company to work with.

Description of Work
Kelly's Flooring installed carpeting and tiling all throughout our home.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Hi, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for the kind review. Call us anytime.

Marcos Pereria Flooring

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Offers by Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Quality Wood Flooring

Family owned & operated, majority of work is by customer referrals. Three employees, no criminal records or use of sub contractors. Owner is on the job site. Cost determined by the job. We do not have a showroom because we prefer to pass on the savings to our customers by keeping our overhead low. Quality Wood Flooring offers installation of wood flooring and also refinishing of existing floors. We can provide the raw material with job site install and finishing. We also can provide pre-finished flooring, or you can provide the material and we install it. We prefer not to show color samples when bidding the job site finished flooring, instead we show the stain colors on your floor after sanding, in your lighting, to get the true custom color you desire. We are a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau. We service the entire St. Louis and Metro east area. Free estimates over the phone, or in person, if you are within 50 miles. We are insured and most of our business is from word of mouth. We book up quickly, so please try to contact us as soon as possible to get on our schedule. We try to accommodate our customers as much as possible, and will work some weekends to fit people in, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to be available for you, unless you give us adequate notice. We can be booked up at least a month in advance, but schedules change, and can be adjusted, so do not be afraid to call, and we will try and accommodate you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Kelly's Flooring offers sales and installation of carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, and luxury vinyl tile. We also offer hardwood sanding and refinishing.

N/A