Brackmann Construction Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2007

About Our Company Brackmann Construction is a full-service contractor specializing in Remodeling and Historic Renovation. Our company emphasis is on satisfying the unique demands of our customers. We work one-on-one with the client while satisfying all of their requirements. With 20 years of experience in high quality construction, Brackmann Construction is one of the premier Remodeling and Restoration contractors in the Kansas City area. From small service work to large commercial projects, we set the standard in professional skill, experience and efficiency....

Lorenzo Hernandez Masonry

We have 10+ years experience. We do the best repairs for my customers and do high quality work. We remove stone retaining walls and we reset it back. We Repair brick side walks, water-proof foundations and repair stone walls. Give us a call today for your free quote!.

Latest Design Painting

Latest Design Painting take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Latest Design Painting on Angi
WallpaperProPainting.com

Over 20 years experience in interior finishes using only the highest quality of materials.

09/08/2019

We just finished our second kitchen renovation completed by Brackmann and could not be happier with the entire experience. They had performed a very modest cosmetic update to our previous home’s kitchen and now a complete rebuild of our current kitchen, which was more than twice as large. It’s difficult to find great contractors, so I wanted to leave a detailed review of somebody we’ve had an n=2 ...

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Category remodeling,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you SO much for the glowing recommendation and review. We are greatly pleased that you are so satisfied with your kitchen. It is a beautiful space and we hope you make many happy memories there for years to come!

07/11/2018

I couldn't have been happier. We had the same team and project manager through the entire job and all were professional, punctual, hard working and Jason the PM was an absolute joy to work with. We were so impressed we just had them back to remodel our entry way and downstairs bathroom and plan more work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Complete rip and replace of master bath and laundry room, as well as remodel of kitchen.

Category remodeling

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We love hearing how pleased our customers are with their completed work. Looking forward to teaming up on [Member Information Removed] next project!

01/02/2018

Brackmann Construction did an excellent job. They were friendly, on time, and on budget. Every member of the team that I encountered was professional and took pride in their work. There were no surprises and everything went according to plan. In addition they emphasized that if there was anything I was not completely happy with to let them know and they would take care of it. However, two and a ha...

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,lighting,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your great review! We love hearing how pleased our customers are with the work we've done in their homes. Your new bathroom looks beautiful and we are so glad that you are so pleased with it! Take care, Morgan

10/30/2017

I contacted Brackmann Construction about repairing and upgrading a house I nearly purchased. I did not purchase that house. Several contractors gave me there bids, and Mr. Brackmann was the most professional and honest contractor I have ever met. If I have a project in the future I will use his company.

Description of Work
There was no work done.

Category remodeling

Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to working with you in the future. Cindy King

08/25/2017

As we are nearing the end of this project I can say I couldn't have asked for a better team to do this with. From paperwork to services provided by Brackmann, it was amazing. The best part was I had the same group in my house every day. They were on time, courteous, hard workers. Jason, our project manager, checked in consistently, answered all our calls and texts, and sometimes even on weekends. ...

Description of Work
Approximately 60K done in renovations. Full bathroom rip and replace along with enlarging original space and a kitchen remodel with some custom cabinetry. My house was built in 1923 and we were dealing with original design, plumbing, and other challenges an old house can present.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for taking [Member Information Removed] time to write such a nice review about our company. We always appreciate hearing your comments. Enjoy your new renovations. We look forward to working with you in [Member Information Removed] future.

Residential & Commercial Building Restoration From Fire, Water, & Other Natural Disasters, Contents Cleaning & Storage, Historic Renovation, Remodeling, Structural Shoring, Building Board Up, Roof Coverings, Temporary Electrical Services, Temporary Heat, Security Fencing, Deodorization, Dehumidification, Water Extraction, Emergency Clothing Cleaning, Lead Removal.

Ask for details.