GREEN SCENE LANDSCAPE AND TREE CARE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2012

Full Service Landscape Design, Construction, and Maintenance Service with Over 30 Years in the Twin Cities....

WEST METRO SNOW PLOWING LLC

WEST METRO SNOW PLOWING LLC

We would like to welcome you for an award winning looking property at an affordable price. Let our 23 years of lawncare experience work for you. We treat your property as if it was our own. That's our ideal on helping you having a nice looking home. Weather it's a family gathering, or just sitting out on the front porch relaxing with some fresh air. You can put your trust in us to do quality work for you. And for some reason you don't feel something is the way it should be, we'll take care of it. Because that's our promise. What ever your service needs may be, we're here to help. Thank You Founder James Kimmerle

04/16/2014

I had them dig up an old flower garden and plant a maple tree.  It looks great!   This was the first time I had used them, and I would use them again in the future as well as recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased The Big Deal, $800 for $1,000 of Professional Landscape Work.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

04/07/2014

They called me and said they were so backed up due to the long winter. He asked if I would be willing to receive a refund because they wouldn’t have been able to schedule the work for a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for $100 for $200 of Professional Landscape Work.

03/23/2014

They were very professional, called back right away, and were very pleasant to deal with, but I didn't understand the work they perform when I bought the coupon. I am sure they do good quality work, it just wasn't what I needed to have done. they do all kinds of huge landscaping projects with retaining walls etc... I just wanted some basic grass help and stump removal. wrong company, my mistake...

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

12/17/2013

Very well, though we thought there would be more plantings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed trees, landscaped front of house.

10/18/2013

Was on time for appointment. Very negative about what could be done to solve the problem. Said he would take some measurements and provide me with a bid. Never heard from him. Had another landscaping company come and do a remarkable job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to a duplex that I own to talk about a grading issue that had caused mold intrusion into the building.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape Design & Construction, Patios Retaining Walls, Full landscape Designs, Perennial Gardens, Rain Gardens, Drainage Correction, Tree & Shrub Pruning, Tree Fertilization and Care, Perennial Garden Maintenance, Buckthorn Eradication, Ash Borer Control

Lawn Mowing.