GREEN SCENE LANDSCAPE AND TREE CARE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2012

Full Service Landscape Design, Construction, and Maintenance Service with Over 30 Years in the Twin Cities....

Artistic Landscapes Inc

Artistic Landscapes is a reasonably priced, professional landscape design and installation company serving the Twin Cities area. We love to work on renovation projects, turning a boring landscape into a beautiful landscape! We are an owner operated company with 5 employees, designing and installing beautiful landscape projects ranging from $3000.00 up to $200,000.00. We give attention to detail on all of our projects and install all of our projects ourselves! We are dedicated to quality work at a reasonable price that will stand the test of time.

Better Yards & Gardens

May contact through email. Award winning. At Better Yards & Gardens Excellence is our standard for your landscape design! Creating your outdoor living space not only gives enjoyment to your family, but also enhances the investment potential of your property.

Jason Black Landscaping

Owner/designer Jason Black has 24 years of professional design/installation experience and holds a Bachelor’s of Science from South Dakota State University in Landscape Design.

04/16/2014

I had them dig up an old flower garden and plant a maple tree. It looks great! This was the first time I had used them, and I would use them again in the future as well as recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I purchased The Big Deal, $800 for $1,000 of Professional Landscape Work.

Category landscaping,tree service

04/07/2014

They called me and said they were so backed up due to the long winter. He asked if I would be willing to receive a refund because they wouldn’t have been able to schedule the work for a long time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $100 for $200 of Professional Landscape Work.

03/23/2014

They were very professional, called back right away, and were very pleasant to deal with, but I didn't understand the work they perform when I bought the coupon. I am sure they do good quality work, it just wasn't what I needed to have done. they do all kinds of huge landscaping projects with retaining walls etc... I just wanted some basic grass help and stump removal. wrong company, my mistake...

Category landscaping,tree service

12/17/2013

Very well, though we thought there would be more plantings.

Description of Work
Removed trees, landscaped front of house.

10/18/2013

Was on time for appointment. Very negative about what could be done to solve the problem. Said he would take some measurements and provide me with a bid. Never heard from him. Had another landscaping company come and do a remarkable job.

Description of Work
Came to a duplex that I own to talk about a grading issue that had caused mold intrusion into the building.

09/16/2013

I purchased a big deal from. They came out on July 2nd and gave me an estimate. They never came back to do the work. I called them a week and asked what had happened. They told me that they had forgotten and set up another date. They missed that appointment as well. I called them this morning and cancelled the deal.

Description of Work
services not performed.

08/12/2013

The service was prompt. They were there the same day for the quote. They provided the full quote within an hour of leaving. They were very professional. I would definitely consider using them.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Green Scene Landscape And Tree Care.

Category tree service

08/05/2013

Garret, was very professional. He was ready to meet with us more than once to go over the plans. He was very helpful in the design and additional help with future planning. The crew showed up and they went exactly to spec. Very professional and cleaned up great. I was very impressed and we are very pleased with outcome! I will use them again for future patio and landscape plans.

Description of Work
New sod. Landscaping. Mulch.

Category landscaping

Thanks so much (Member name removed). It was a pleasure working with you!

08/05/2013

Good company !! They came and mowed the lawn regularly for 4 weeks. I asked them to provide me a quote for trimming some bushes and no one got back to me on that.

Description of Work
Mow the lawn weekly

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/24/2013

When I called for an appointment, he told me I wasn't within his service area. He still offered to come out to my home, though very reluctantly. Ten minutes before the appointment he called to cancel. They were not very responsible.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal hoping they would do landscape services.

Category landscaping

I called a half hour before the 9AM Monday appointment to reschedule. The conflict was due to the major storms that caused thousands of trees to land on houses etc.and we needed to take care of our tree customers. Both my home and office were without power.over the weekend so the office computer was down. The reason we were reluctant to take the appointment initially was because the client was outside our area. We dont go to Burnsville which is where he said he was but then he said it was actually further away in Lakevlle

Landscape Design & Construction, Patios Retaining Walls, Full landscape Designs, Perennial Gardens, Rain Gardens, Drainage Correction, Tree & Shrub Pruning, Tree Fertilization and Care, Perennial Garden Maintenance, Buckthorn Eradication, Ash Borer Control

Lawn Mowing.