Ace Concrete Contractors Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2010

18390 Revere Way

Prior Lake, MN 55372

Concrete, Brick paving and landscaping...

05/11/2016

Jason W.

Joel was prompt for the initial review meeting for the patio work. He listened to my needs and provided great feedback and suggestions. And after talking with a number of concrete contractors, the quoted work was more than fair. at the time of the scheduled work. The crew was respectful, prompt , and fast. It was like watching a colony of ants tackle a task. I have received multiple compliments on the patio work and design. I was so happy with there work that I had them do another project at one of my other places soon after. The house needed some foundation work and the concrete walkway to the front door were sinking in on one side and cracking. Once again the crew was great . Very respectful , on time , and efficient. I would definitely call on this company again .

Description of Work
they added a stamped ,decorative patio in my backyard . And after the excellent and efficient service I had them work one of my other places . They repaired the foundation and rebuilt the walkway from the driveway to the front door of the house.

Category hardscaping,stamped concrete,patios

09/17/2015

Mary P.

You would think that installing a concrete driveway would be something anyone could do well, but as we watched Joel and his amazing crew, we came to appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into a really well done job. We opted for troweled joints, because they look so much nicer, and a broom finish. We watched as the experienced crew - obviously used to working together - carefully laid out, filled, leveled, and finished the driveway. The were were very good at the job and obviously proud of their work. The result is a great looking driveway - just the right height and slope for the area - well thought out joint patterns - nicely finished berms and dirt on the sides. Joel was very easy to work with and kept us completely informed of the schedule and any changes due to weather. We highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Removed long asphalt driveway and installed concrete driveway plus parking pad.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

01/05/2015

Jessica B.

We were very happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Fixed our front steps, blue stone and added stamped concrete steps.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

12/04/2014

Brianne L.

We were very happy with the project and the quality of work. Joel was very professional, is an expert in what he does, and was prompt in his communications (despite a very disorganized and unprofessional landscape designer!). The team arrived promptly on the day we we expected them and got to work immediately, they worked hard and got through the project quickly. One of the things that impressed us most was the design of the retaining wall to end bluntly at the end of our deck overhang - and the team decided to curve it out and build/taper it into the hill just beyond. The result was beautiful and beyond our expectations. This was done at the same cost we were initially quoted. I believe this speaks to their attention to detail and interest in doing what is BEST not just what is required. Would highly recommend and would definitely use ACE again!

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away old railroad tie stairway, stacked bricks (we were keeping), removed old cement landing from garage and removed old wooden landing from walkout basement patio door. Re-shaped landscaping, poured new cement landing pad from walkout basement, built new 3' retaining wall and poured new landing and step from garage.

02/02/2014

MARGE C.

The team, led by Joel, was prompt, courteous, communicative and hard working. We could not have asked for a better crew and are extremely satisfied with the result. The neighbors also commented on how well the work was done. (The cost listed above reflects the Angie's List discount of $1,000.)

Description of Work
Tore up existing driveway pavers and removed blacktop flooring in garage. Replaced both with concrete. Installed two "catch basins" in front of garage connecting to drainpipe to backyard.

10/12/2013

KAREN B.

The owner provided great design advice and service in deciding what to do. Once we got on the schedule, the installation went great. The crews showed up on time, and worked hard. The final product is absolutely gorgeous. The quality of the finish work is phenomenol.

Description of Work
Remove and replace the front porch stoop and side walk.

05/18/2013

Jacalyn R F.

.Joel responded quickly to my request for an estimate and worked with me to develop a workable plan for my budget. He even returned for a follow up visit when I decided to expand the plan somewhat. The work was done relatively quickly and I believe the quality of the work was very good. They did all the work in two day. I observed much of the work because I wanted to ensure that a deep base was installed and properly compacted, and it was. I am very happy with my new driveway and parking area.

Description of Work
Excavate driveway and adjacent parking area, add and compact base material, and install paver driveway and gravel parking area. Also took up and reinstalled older pavers near foundation of home to correct drainage. No concrete was needed for this project.

Category hardscaping,patios

04/21/2013

Erica K.

I requested an estimate for replacing my front steps. They called and agreed to estimate the job and never got back to me.

Category concrete repair

[member name removed] I missed placed my notes for your project. Sorry for the in proper response. Joel

11/05/2012

Mark N.

Joel, the owner, and his team are very professional. Joel met with me multiple times to discuss progress and what needed to be done to do the job correctly. He was not the least expensive bid for this job but was the most thorough. They did not let us down. All work was completed on time and within our budget. One touch that I really appreciated was having Ace return after the driveway had cured to reinstall the electronic dog fence wire that had to be removed. I had thought that I would be doing that myself.

Description of Work
Ace removed and replaced our concrete driveway and garage floor and repaired the concrete block footer foundation.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,foundation repair,hardscaping

10/19/2012

Diane D.

I have not had time to review the quote yet. They were great; everybody was fine and professional. There were no problems.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Ace Concrete Contractors to build a new patio.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,patios

Brady's Concrete & Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Concrete & Construction services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Everything Concrete and Masonry LLC

Small family owned company based out of the south twin cities metro. We started in 2015 and have been steadily growing ever since. Owner Cory has over 20 years experience in all aspects of concrete, masonry, and waterproofing work. He works in the field on every project. Professional equipment and crew. We strive to provide great service at a fair price. We are not happy unless you are happy.

Great Goats Landscaping

Family-owned business that works with homeowners. We beautify landscapes, add function to outdoor living spaces and collaborate with homeowners on project design.

Offers by Great Goats Landscaping on Angi

Landscaping, brick paving, natural stone, concrete, drives, patios, walks, steps & retaining walls.