Spotless & Seamless Exteriors Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2024

8715 Jefferson Hwy N

Osseo, MN 55369

Spotless & Seamless Exteriors, Inc. (SSE) is a family-owned company managed by a father, his two sons, and his son-in-law. SSE stands for quality in every way, as evidenced by our experienced professionals’ award-winning work. The original crew, who began working together in 1997, were the most sought-after contractors by the largest exterior companies in the seven-county area. Since our founding in 2002, SSE has completed hundreds of seamless steel, fiber cement, and vinyl siding projects along with many roofing, gutter, decking, and window jobs. Contact Alex Petrashov at alex@nomoreseams.com or Art Kingsrud at art@nomoreseams.com to learn more. Residential Building Contractor License #20629907....

siding companies (103)gutter repair (45)roofing (33)window replacement (23)door installation (13)insulation (10)stone & gravel (7)general contractors (7)garage doors (5)electrician (5)house painting (3)lighting (3)

07/27/2021

Sarah D.

We used Spotless and Seamless Exteriors to reside our detached garage (using vinyl siding). Our experience started with a home visit and quote from Max. He was very thorough in looking over our garage and took the time to answer all of our questions. After getting us the quote, we had a few more follow-up questions and he was very helpful and quick to respond. Our work started about five weeks after we got the quote, which was in line with the timing estimates we received from other companies. When installation day arrived, the crew got the entire project done in one day (we were expecting two or more). They did a beautiful job, were respectful, and cleaned up completely after the job is done. Max came back to check on the work a couple days later. We told him that we were very happy, but wished that the crew had not thrown out the boxes and instructions for the floodlights they installed (we were having issues with them). Max said he would hunt down the boxes and, true to his word, he returned them a couple days later. We are so happy with the work that Spotless and Seamless Exteriors did and we would happily use them again. Max was a pleasure to work with and he went above and beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
Garage siding replacement

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

03/10/2021

Guy D.

Wonderful and flexible company and service. They came during the winter and put it up quickly and promptly. I can't recommend these guys enough. Thank you!

Description of Work
Steel siding, fascia, and soffit

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

06/29/2020

Dennis M.

Vitaly & Alex were very patient and helpfull in making sure I got exactly what I was looking for. The finished prouduct is stunning, the crew was terrific. Give Spotless & Seamless a call for your home improvement needs.

Description of Work
New Siding

Category contractors,siding

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

05/29/2020

Mark T.

They did an excellent job in all regards!They paid particular attention to detail! I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone! Very hard workers!

Description of Work
Steel siding

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

05/24/2020

Marlys K.

I am happy with how it went with having my house siding, soffits and fascia replaced and stone installed on the garage front. It looks very nice. Additional time was taken to seal around the windows to make sure no moisture can come in. The work crew didn't come into my house, and they cleaned up the area each day. I have already recommended this company to a couple other people. Based upon my experience, a nearby neighbor then contacted this company and signed a contract.

Description of Work
Siding, soffits and fascia replaced, stone installed on garage front

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

05/21/2020

Justin B.

Art was great to work with and his team did an awesome job. Roof, soffiits, and gutters all look great. Art was quick to return my phone calls, provide me updates and he coordinated with my insulator so I wouldn't have to. His team was prompt and cleaned up well. I'm really pleased I went with these guys

Description of Work
Roofing, soffit replacement, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/21/2020

April J.

The entire experience was beyond our expectations. Steve with the sales team was informative and followed through from start to finish. The crew was meticulous with their work, showed up on time, left the work area clean and neat each evening and we’re very kind and respectful. Upon finishing we were very happy with their craftsmanship. My husband was a carpenter for 17years and has high expectations for construction. Spotless and Seamless Exteriors by far met them all! We would highly recommend them to all of our family and friends!

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Ryan for the opportunity to reside your beautiful home. Thank you for the kind words and we are so happy to make you happy!!!

03/03/2020

Pete R.

Install was bad from the start. Gutter leaked bad on one end, called Art the sales rep and said it would get fixed, still leaking late this winter. Gutter was installed crooked, does not slope to end with downspout. Installer did the job with his young son helping, obvious distraction. Several phone calls and still no corrective action or response. Think twice before you hire this company, garbage product and installation.

Description of Work
Leafaway gutter installed on one side of my garage

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

08/26/2019

Nathan E.

I am moderately pleased with the end product, but extremely displeased with how often and frequently I had to contact them to have small issues resolved after the initial install. The biggest issue was gable vents. Even though our signed contract included them, they were not replaced. It took over 10 months and 20 phone calls (not an exaggeration) to get this and other smaller things resolved. Alex seemed to want to make it right on the phone, but could not remember to do anything once we hung up. Also, the gutter guards do keep leaves out of the seamless gutters, but they also keep the water from flowing in at any intersection of two gutters. Doorbell parts and a downspout rainwater collector were lost during the process (Alex agreed to pay for them, and finally did after 9 months). However, the gutters are angled the wrong way for reinstallation to be possible. I picked up hundreds of metal shavings, screws, and nails from my yard. One of the windows had incorrect screws used, and so the window would not open all the way (this was the last thing to be fixed after 10 months). Lots of small complaints, but they are terrible at cleaning up the little issues that frequently remain after a large job like the siding, windows, gutters, and facia that we contracted from them.

Description of Work
Siding, windows, facia, gutters, downspouts

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

06/01/2019

BETTY R.

I went with this company after getting three bids to reroof and to replace the gutters and metal trim with a new color. I felt confident in hiring them based upon the highly rated reviews on Angies. However, my experience with this company was very unsatisfactory and I definitely regret hiring them. I would like to give them an F rating but to be fair I will give them a D because the work was basically completed. The sales person said they would be able to complete the roofing within a few weeks and the trim work by Fall. The roof was completed in the stated time but they kept putting off the gutter/trim work until late November. When they finally wanted to start the trim work, they called on a Friday to say they would begin work the coming Monday. The short notice shows very poor planning and little regard for the customer. The week they finally started the trim work we got the first snow of the season. They were not going to stop work to pick up the scraps, so I had to scramble to get the scraps picked up before the snow covered them over. There were a lot of small very sharp scraps that I did not want in the yard because they could easily cut our dog's paws. I had to ask them twice to move their cutting station to the front yard. This Spring we are still finding screws, nails, and sharp metal scraps left from their work. I certainly would not consider them to be "spotless". When the trim work was done, I noticed that they had reattached the old garage door trim that did not match the new color. The sales person said he didn’t think they could get trim to match the new color. He apparently dropped the issue, so this spring I called the owner to get it resolved. He said that garage doors "were not their thing". That is a statement I don't want to hear from a home exterior contractor. I told him the contract did not say anything about reattaching old trim. If I had known they were going to do that I certainly would not have hired them. He finally agreed that if I bought the trim, he would install it. I easily found trim to match and called him on a Thursday to say I had purchased the material. He said he would be here Friday or Monday. That was several weeks ago now, so it appears he is not going to follow through with his agreement. The total disregard for customer satisfaction that his company displayed starts at the top.

Description of Work
Asphalt shingle reroof, gutters, metal fascia trim

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

04/16/2019

Lori J.

Everything went very well. The crew was friendly, courteous and hardworking. Alex is the best. He is happy to help resolve any issues as soon as possible. They cleaned up after the work was complete and I get many compliments on my house now. The job was completed when promised and I would recommend Spotless & Seamless Exteriors to anyone interested in a quality job with hardworking employees.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

Review for Spotless & Seamless Exteriors Inc - 8715 Jefferson Hwy N, Osseo, MN - 37824406

01/11/2019

Connie P.

Excellent work. This job entailed a lot of detail work. The guys really went out of their way to do this job. They were a very pleasant & happy group of fellas. They were timely and cleaned up after themselves. We’ve had many neighbors comment on the work.

Description of Work
Siding and garage service door replacement.

Category siding,doors

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

08/29/2018

Charles J.

This company is the best. Everything done to perfection. Great work ethic. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering these services.

Description of Work
Siding, soffit, and facia

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/17/2018

Greg F.

If you want steel siding this is the company to go with! I had out many contractors, including the one who put the steel siding on my house originally and by far the put on the best product for the money. They take pride in their work and make sure they address all concerns and want you to be happy with the final results. Alex was great. I really enjoyed the guys doing the install work.

Description of Work
We had our siding, soffits, facia, and gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair,siding

08/08/2018

Mitch G.

The work went very well. The crew worked in extreme heat yet did not rush the job. The work was completed on schedule. The crew appears to take pride in their work and it shows in the quality of the finished product. The house looks great. The worksite was clean when they left.

Description of Work
Siding , soffit and facia.

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

07/03/2018

Frank B.

Super impressed with the work crew. They were incredibly good. The finished product looks great. I was concerned that they had not taken off the old soffits and they came back with ladders and opened it up for me at no charge. If you need steel siding you better give these guys a call. P.S. I took bids from other local companies and they tried price scamming, but not SSE Seamless Spotless Exteriors. Their bid was lower than any other company yet the work quality and materials were incredible. It's a family business with family employees.

Description of Work
steel siding

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

06/23/2018

Mary Jo B.

Excellent service. The installers are craftsmen who take pride in their work.

Description of Work
House was completely resided

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

03/27/2018

Chris T.

SSE are simply the best Seamless Steel siding contractors in Minnesota. Steve was out 2 days after the storm to make sure there were no leaks. They were very busy with repairs and new installs but it is worth the wait when you get the best! Alex and his crew did an excellent job, you would not have known there was a storm when they were done cleaned up and looking like brand new! True craftsmen with US Seamless Steel well worth the wait and money well spent! Give them a call and get on their schedule highly recommend! You will love having a no seam siding!

Description of Work
Storm Damage Repair Siding and Roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/18/2017

Review for Spotless & Seamless Exteriors Inc - 8715 Jefferson Hwy N, Osseo, MN - 36939444

12/21/2017

Jim B.

I had a brochure for replacement of windows, & this are casement windows, and we were quoted, the salesman said we need inserts but i said i don't want inserts because you loose a window space & he said you will not loose much only about an inch; and i look up their brochure & the windows on the brochure looks good, so i said okay that would be fine. then the order was placed for 4 windows, & when the windows came in & it was being installed, I noticed the windows were totally wrong based on the brochure that was provided & also his claim that we will not loose the window glass area, the windows were very ugly, & we had lost 25 - 35% of the glass area. I called them & they said thats the way it is & they couldn't do much about it. I complained to them about it but they've already installed 2 of the windows that's why I let them go ahead & install the other 2 windows, my complaint is the salesman was dishonest & misleading. He did not have any samples to show on what the finished product would look like before the windows were ordered. And they just said they can not do much about it & you have to stick with it. Anyway I was complaining because they have Angie's List Super Service Award on their brochure and I was expecting a good service from them, but I didn't receive a good service from them. Their price was not the lowest and for the price that i paid I should have gotten a better product.

Description of Work
Replacement of 4 Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

07/18/2017

Nick V.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!

Description of Work
COMPLETE TEAR OFF AND REROOF WITH A 50 YEAR WARRENTY AND INSTALLED BY THE HIGHEST RATED ROOFERS IN THE UNITED STATES. iNSURANCE WORKED WITH THEM AND COVERED ALMOST ALL THE EXPENSE DUE TO HAIL DAMAGE .

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

06/23/2017

Nick V.

He contacted me quickly and we are in the process of scheduling the roof.

Description of Work
So far he has met with the adjuster from the insurance company and has told me what I need to get done.

05/15/2017

Joan O.

Good. They were fairly prompt and did a good job. Great clean up.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and some siding on garage

Category gutter repair,siding