Trio Landscaping LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

Consultation - Design - Project Management. Trio Landscaping provides quality service that begins with your personal consultation and continues beyond your satisfaction of a wonderfully completed landscape. We differ from the other companies by providing consultation, design and project management services that let you use as much or as little of our talent in the inspiration or creation of your landscape. We pride ourselves in being the landscape designer that helps you find a landscape that meets your lifestyle in both form and function. . Diana Grundeen, owner and award winning designer has been featured on HGTV's Curb Appeal and Hometime also participated in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Diana is certified as a Landscape Professional by the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA) since 1999 and a member of the Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD) as well as other professional organizations....

L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc

L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc

We are a design & build landscaping company. Our facility is located in Minnetonka and is staffed daily Monday through Friday to assist you with your landscape needs. We schedule on site estimates at your home with the owners of L&R to accurately identify your landscape needs, wants and challenges. You will receive a written proposal that identifies various application costs and a design may be created for your review depending upon the scope and scale of the project. Whether you are looking for a complete renovation, an addition of a few key elements in your landscaping or a new home landscape installation, we have the skills, knowledge, and ability to do it all. We coordinate your material selections and project manage all installations. Your landscaping project will be a positive experience and will completed with outstanding results! Please view completed projects on our website.

08/12/2017

I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of the landscaping in our front yard. Diana and her team of experts created a "little bit of heaven" where I now enjoy sitting outside. She truly enhanced the look of our yard adding beauty and value to our home. I highly recommend TRIO for any type of landscaping needs you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping front yard. Remove old landscaping, rocks, dead bushes, etc and created a beautiful yard I can be proud of.

CATEGORY landscaping,outdoor lighting

So Happy to bring a little bit of heaven to your home! Than you so much for the opportunity to work with you! We look forward to the next opportunity as well!

08/10/2017

I loved the plan. It was completed within two days. We've had a couple of fairly heavy rains and the water doesn't stand, but soaks into the garden. Dianna Grundeen was a joy to work with. Her staff doing the work were great and even touched up the spot where one of the feeders had been with soil and grass seed. On their own, they put some extra soil into an indentation where a tree had been remov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water collected in a corner of my back yard. When I moved a bird feeder there, it became a muddy mess. I wanted something that looked great, served as a wildlife feeding area and also had a rain garden area to collect the water until it drained.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

So glad you are enjoying the space, and can now have mud free feeding areas. Thanks for the oppertunity to work with you.

06/20/2017

Never responded after coming to assess my land and give me a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regrading and landscaping. Initially, Diana Grundeen came out and was very professional and prompt to assess my land give me a bid. I contacted her 2 weeks later to see if the bed was ready. She responded "in the next day or so." That was April 28, 2017. Now were into mid-late June and I have not heard back. Will not refer other customers to her business. Very disappointed.

06/17/2016

It was okay, I didn't feel like that was the be all to end all. I just got a name of a person I have no idea if she was, like, licensed or bonded or whatever you need for that. I got a name from a friend who I am going to contact and I will try to work with her to see and let Angie's List know. Maybe I misunderstood what I was getting. I try to say, like, what do I do here. I really don't know muc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Trio Landscaping for landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

12/10/2015

I was thrilled when I came home from work and saw what had been done..  The actual physical part of the job took about two days.  The crew was terrific -- very nice guys, very professional.  They had the new guy take the lead in putting in the boulders (the hardscaping), then the more experienced folks re-did it.  This is a memorial garden dedicated to my mother-in-law and my mother.  It's everyth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 met with me to ask my needs/wants, drew up a plan for a bird & butterfly garden, moved dirt around to change the topography, installed boulders, stones, created a "dry wash," installed all of the plants (except for a pre-existing tree that I wanted incorporated into the project), gave me careful instructions ("touch" and "don't touch" areas), and followed up with me at regular intervals.  Deana also replaced a set of plants that just didn't take.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Trio's custom landscape design includes design only, landscape design/build, outdoor rooms, patios & pavers, water features: ponds, waterfalls and streams, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, fire pits and places, landscape lighting, rain gardens, dry creek beds, sustainable plantings, low maintenance plantings, natives, pollinator gardens, lakeshore and erosion control, decks, pergolas and other landscape features as desired

Projects that are limited to grading and sod only do not fit our design services but are included in larger installations. No lawn care services provided.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover