Guardian Chimney Solutions LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2013

WE DO NOT SERVICE GAS FIREPLACES, ONLY WOOD BURNING. We love what we do and take pride in our craft. Specializing in Chimney Restoration, Flooring, and Ceramic Tile. From the front office to the front lines, our field- proven process has created incredible relationships with our customers that spans over a decade. Guardian Chimney Solutions LLC. Is a owner operated company with over 17 years in business. We welcome you to look around our website in hopes that we can provide value to your life with information to help you through the process of choosing a contractor you can trust, as well as providing insight you may use during the trouble shooting process of your project. Guardian looks forward to surpassing your expectations....

A Service Provider's profile image

+47 more images

Full chimney and fireplace clean and inspection

Full chimney and fireplace clean and inspection

chimney sweep202055416
Guardian Chimney Solutions is offering a sweep and full inspection on one fireplace for a rate of $200. CSIA Certification is the gold-seal mark of a professionally managed control system integration business. Certification reassures clients that the control system integrator is an established, successful professional services firm that wants to develop a successful, long-term partnership with clients. CSIA Certification is similar to ISO, but there are important differences. ISO certification offers quality management to make sure operations are consistent for a business. CSIA delivers that same consistency, but expands the concept to include business management, financial management, human resources, project management capabilities and more. With CSIA Certification, you know what you are getting: an independent validation of an integrator's business and project management skills. Learn more about it here. The National Fire Protection Association Standard 211 says, "Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents shall be inspected at least once a year for soundness, freedom from deposits, and correct clearances. Cleaning, maintenance, and repairs shall be done if necessary." This is the national safety standard and is the correct way to approach the problem. It takes into account the fact that even if you don't use your chimney much, animals may build nests in the flue or there may be other types of deterioration that could make the chimney unsafe to use.

chimney repair (77)masonry (69)chimney cap repair (66)fireplace services (24)tile installation (13)stone & gravel (1)

09/09/2022

Jennifer D.

Great customer service Perfessional They did a fantastic job! Will be hiring again in the future

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

08/29/2022

Phyllis B.

The crew worked really hard, clearly having experience with a system to set up scaffolding on an uneven slope and a method to get buckets of debris down and new bricks and mortar up. And, they seemed to get along and work together really well. It was a long day that takes commitment and energy! Joe was very patient with our long decision making process, always responding in an amazingly timely manner. He also did a great job finding an assortment of brick colors to blend with the original. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Guardian rebuilt our chimney from the roof-line up, installed a heat shield and damper, and completed other repairs to make it safe to use our fireplace again.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

08/09/2022

Nicole J.

Joseph and his crew were great. It was a pleasure working with them. My chimney was falling apart and with each rain storm pieces were scattered throughout my yard. The initial inspection of the chimney revealed the chimney was being held up by gravity. Proper maintenance was not done over the years . I am over the moon with the results once Guardian came out and rebuilt the chimney. It looks fantastic. Guardian Chimney was professional, cleaned up after they finished and the workmanship is awesome. Thanks again, great job.

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild

Category ceramic tile, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

08/09/2022

Jacob N.

When I bought my house I noticed some of the bricks on my chimney were worn and falling apart. After a couple of years of ownership I decided to do something about it and contacted multiple companies for estimates. Out of all of the bids I received, Guardian's bid was the most thorough, reasonably priced, and timely. I was especially impressed with all of the pictures of the issues with my chimney, as well as a picture of the brick that would be used in the rebuild. I was also impressed with the secondary document I received that explained exactly what all of the proposed work would entail and why it was important. When I accepted the bid I was contacted right away and I was able to get the work scheduled in a week. The crew arrived within the window told to me and quickly got to work. They were finished in the early afternoon and the finished work looks amazing.

Description of Work
Chimney Rebuild

Category ceramic tile, masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

08/04/2022

Nikki H.

We would recommend Guardian Chimney! They have been great to work with for our project, even with the unexpected bee hive issue! We appreciate the great communication and quick responses! We will definitely use Guardian Chimney for future needs!

Description of Work
Chimney repair/chimney cap

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I’m very grateful to have you as a customer!

08/01/2022

Troy T.

I highly recommend Guardian for your chimney repair. They were responsive to all of my e-mail questions and prompt with their replies. They clearly explained the work that they would do and why and then put together a detailed estimate and stuck to it. Their price and warranty were better than the other companies that I got estimates from. The crew was on time, professional, and very efficient. They cleaned up nicely as well. The new rebuild is beautiful! Thank you Guardian!

Description of Work
Chimney masonry and top crown rebuild and riglit counter flashing install

Category ceramic tile, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

07/29/2022

Peter S.

I needed two chimney caps put on and didn't know where to turn. I was told about Guardian being great to work with. I hired them and they did an excellent job. Great communication, on time service and my caps look great. I wouldn't go to anyone else. WOW! you can't find professional services like this anymore. Thank You Guardian! Peter in Robbinsdale.

Description of Work
Yes on time and when they said it would be.

Category fireplaces

07/28/2022

Brian Z.

Hunter was great! He was detailed and efficient. He was great at explaining what needed to be fixed and why. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspection

Category ceramic tile, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

06/20/2022

Jay T.

We had one chimney replaced from the roofline up on single family home by Guardian Chimney Solutions LLC last year in 2021 and they did a wonderful job. We had them replace a second chimney on another single family home just this week (June 2022) and again, they were terrific. It's very hard to find a contractor that you can give a glowing recommendation for, but Guardian Chimney Solutions LLC warrants it. We're very happy with everything, from the initial consultation to doing the work in an incredibly professional manner, being respectful of both tenants and the property, and doing a fantastic job cleaning up afterwards. Really, what more can you ask for? Five star rating!!

Description of Work
Two chimneys rebuilt from the roofline up

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/14/2022

Tara B.

I needed my chimney cap replaced. They had great communication and reasonable pricing. They were out to help me early the following week. Pictures provided of the work done and the chimney itself, which they provided an estimate for since it obviously needs work. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Chimney cap replacement

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

04/12/2022

Colin O.

I used Guardian Chimney Solutions to rebuild my crumbling chimney and highly recommend them. The estimate they provided was the lowest I received, but more importantly, the communication from the original estimate to the rebuild was prompt and thorough. The rebuild was even completed about a week ahead of schedule and all in one day. They’re great!

Description of Work
Chimney Rebuild

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

So great to hear , thank you so very much!

03/30/2022

Victor M.

Guardian was very responsive to my inquiry about potential services for my fireplace. Communication was exceptional. Very punctual and professional. I really appreciated the photos of the completed work. I would hire them other work as needed.

Description of Work
I needed a new chimney cap and also needed to cap My downstairs chimney.

Category chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/26/2022

Michael M.

I couldn't be more pleased. Excellent responsiveness. Answered all of our many questions. Timely. Very nice guys. I wish I had another chimney for them to work on.

Description of Work
needed a chimney rebuilt from the roof up

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

I greatly appreciate this review, it was my absolute pleasure to work with you. Once we have done work for you you are always under the guardian wing call me for anything you need.

02/10/2022

Catherine F.

Guardian Chimney is a wonderful company. They were prompt and got to the job right away. Even though the wind blew my flue cap off in winter, Joe was able (and willing) to replace it. The work he did rebuilding the chimney is flawless. I recommend him with no reservation.

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild and furnace flue replaced

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

My pleasure to help!

12/08/2021

Julie D.

I’m very happy with the fireplace inspection and cleaning. Joe was professional, thorough and knowledgeable. I’ll be hiring him again the next time I need to get my fireplace cleaned and inspected.

Description of Work
Fireplace inspection and cleaned

Category ceramic tile, fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

My pleasure!

10/29/2021

Melissa M.

This company is amazing!! Their communication and responsiveness is outstanding. Have used them at current house and will use them at upcoming new house. Their work is really good and I feel like they are fair and honest in all they do. Could not recommend them highly enough!!!

Description of Work
Heat shield, scaffolding, Crown coat, furnace cap

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

So happy to hear.

10/29/2021

Amanda M.

I spoke with a few companies before I chose Guardian. I have minimal knowledge about chimneys and fireplaces and they were very patient in explaining the process to me. The quality of work they did for the price is great! I will recommend them and continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Chimney replacement for wood burning fireplace

Category masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

Much appreciated! So great full

10/15/2021

Debbie L.

They did an excellent job. The crew was terrific and answered all of our questions. They were considerate of our property and did a complete clean up at the end. I was impressed with final outcome and would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Chimney Masonry Rebuild

Category masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Review for Guardian Chimney Solutions LLC - 5115 Excelsior Blvd, Minneapolis, MN - 39509606

Thank you for the chance to help.

08/17/2021

Blair J.

Too bad I cannot fill in a 6th star out of the 5. The workmanship of Guardian Chimney Solutions was exceptional. Additionally, the crew was professional at every level. Joe patiently distinguished himself from the other bids I entertained in that the other two operations suggested I do a complete teardown and rebuild (the easy option). Joe on the otherhand knew how important it was for me to have the integrity of the brickwork on the chimney and around the house to be integrated and authentic. He was more interested in doing it right even though my choice of pluck and replace and pointtucking involved a higher level of difficulty on his crew. In the end, the bill was actually lower than the other bids. In summary, I not only received top-notch workmanship and professionalism at a fair price, but true artisanship. Blair Jonas, 2710 Ottawa Avenue South, St. Louis Park, MN 55416

Description of Work
Chimney repair. Pluck and replace and tuckpointing

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

I’m honored to help!

07/14/2021

Ed C.

With Guardian, I can say; Promises made. Promises kept. Quality workmanship was evident. Project completed on time.

Description of Work
Replace chimney cap with new galvanized metal, custom manufactured cover.

Category ceramic tile, chimney caps

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

04/23/2021

Emilie F.

Guardian came out for a chimney cleaning in the fall and let us know that we needed a chimney rebuild, firebox reconstruction and a flue liner. Though this was more than we anticipated, Joseph, the owner, responded quickly to all of our emails & texts, gave us a clear breakdown of costs and helped us work with our insurance company. His team returned in the spring for the work wearing masks and were all polite and efficient. They took care to keep our house clean during the indoor work, left our yard spotless and sent photographs of the finished work from on top of the chimney and down inside. It looks great. Guardian Chimney was top notch!

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild and firebox reconstruction

Category ceramic tile, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

It was absolutely a pleasure working on your home. Thank you for the kind words.

03/10/2021

Cornell A.

They did a great job, on-time, cleaned up the roof and yard. Very fair price for the quality of work done.

Description of Work
Rebuild chimney from the roof up.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021